Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-10-2016, 07:43 PM   #1  

Default I'm needing support. Can't fight the cravings on my own

Hi everyone.
I have been working on losing weight since January. At one point, I lost 20 pounds. I started at 233 pounds. I'm around 230 now. I can go a few days of clean eating, but then the cravings start and I cave. Been doing this all year. Remarkably, I haven't given up. I'm really needing help and hoping I can find some good friends on here to help with words of encouragement. Maybe some helpful tips. And, keeping me accountable. Soooooo, here goes......
Gillerbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 02:34 AM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillerbug View Post
Hi everyone.
I have been working on losing weight since January. At one point, I lost 20 pounds. I started at 233 pounds. I'm around 230 now. I can go a few days of clean eating, but then the cravings start and I cave. Been doing this all year. Remarkably, I haven't given up. I'm really needing help and hoping I can find some good friends on here to help with words of encouragement. Maybe some helpful tips. And, keeping me accountable. Soooooo, here goes......

You've already got the most important step down, and that is not giving up! Just remember that this is a long journey. You will slip up, relapse, and feel like you failed. The only way you fail is if you really just give up entirely. You can do it. You just need to find that inner strength that you had for the first twenty pounds, and then keep it. Just keep going and keep reassuring yourself you ARE making progress even if it's slow.

You will get in your own head and say to yourself what's the point? I'm not changing. I haven't lost anything. I'm delusional. This isn't working. Well you know what I did to finally get over those thoughts? Well I'm just going to keep going and keep doing this because it makes me feel better. I feel healthier, more energetic, and that's what really matters. Then guess what? One day, like with me, you'll measure yourself after a few months and have lost inches. Then you will be so motivated it's not even funny!

Just never give up! Even if you slip up for even a week, get right back at it. You can do it
Elven is offline   Reply With Quote