Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 03:58 PM   #151  

Default Checking in again

M.J.N. - SO is Significant Other - and don't worry, I did not let it ruin my day! I was not happy about the circumstances but it was no big deal - same old situation - different day. I put it aside and I am celebrating a great Day 1!

Cat
Old 10-14-2003, 12:19 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 210/198/150

Height: 5'2"

I'm soooooooo mad.

My husbands friend cussed me out on AIM because I mentioned his name in my journal over a month ago and his girlfriend JUST NOW broke up with him for it.

Thank you, Kyle, for being a moron. You've made me officially decide to take kickboxing

I haven't exercised yet. I need to do that!
Old 10-14-2003, 06:53 AM   #153  

Exercised. Day 11 success.
Old 10-14-2003, 09:04 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Default Day 3!

Ok... Going strong! This go around I seem to be having a problem with craving chocolate, but I won't let it get to me! I got all my exercising in yesterday, and I have already done my pilates this morning!! Off to a good start!

Mallory.... wtg on Day 11!!! Now you have me curious... why would his girlfriend break up with him?? Sounds like he is an *** and deserved it. Sorry he cursed you out.. no one deserves that kind of treatment!

Mscat! Congrats on DAY 1!! You are doing great!! One day at a time, and next thing you know it it will be day 21!

Marti, you are right we do need a day of rest... I am back on track and dedicated again. Hope you get your rest in and come back strong!

Liz.... we are all starting out this challenge together...so we can do it. I ran for about 20 minutes of my hour yesterday on the treadmill.... have to say it felt great! I think I may try to run longer today to see how much more I can do!

Butterfly... GREAT JOB!!! Glad you are enjoying the gym again!!! Maybe one day when I can afford it, I will join one! Right now, I will just use the few machines available in our fitness room at the apartment complex.

Ok... time for work... everyone have a great day!

Cherie
Old 10-14-2003, 10:21 AM   #155  

Lucky 7. Yeah, I'm a third of the way through!!! I definitly got the 10minutes of moving in today, the water is over half way down for the day (all that exercise!), and fruits and veggies are planned.

Photogirl - you can beat the chocolate! You're doing great with the workouts. You've been a real inspiration to me. It's great that you have a workout room in your complex. We moved into an apartment that's attached to a house, so I lost my workout room.

Michi - you're over half way there! Great job! Kickboxing is a great way to deal with such morons.

MNJ - enjoy the rest. You deserve it!

Lizhorn - Bf stands for boyfriend. Have fun at the fair.

Mscat - great job on day 1!!
Old 10-14-2003, 11:27 AM   #156  

Default Good Morning - Day 2!!!

I had a great day one. Topped off the afternoon with a 25 minute mile on the treadmill and finished up my meals by 7:15 p.m. - counting that as a victory. Managed to get in a few cucumbers to complete my 3 servings of veggies,and baked sliced apples & pears as dessert to round out my 3 servings of fruit! Did cheat a little with a piece of chocolate (hubby and kid couldn't eat it in another room ) and kettle popcorn (its all gone now, TG!) Water was tough because of my overactive bladder but by bedtime I had all 96 oz in.

If that wasn't enough, I weighed in this a.m. at 229! I have finally broken my never-ending plateau! The trick of course is maintaining it but completing Day 2 will make that easy.

After weighing in I was inspired so I started out my day with 3 egg whites scrambled and oatmeal. I had one MWL nutrient bar and I am working on my first 16 oz of water. I am on my way!

Butterfly - YGG!

PhotogirlTX - sorry about my chocolate indiscretion. You must be very strong!

Michireiko - He sounds like a jerk and his girlfriend was probably looking for an excuse to get him out of her life.

I am short on time so I will just say to everyone "have a great Day ____ !

Cat

241/229 /140
Old 10-14-2003, 01:12 PM   #157  

Hi everyone,
I'm back and ready to try again. I spent the last two days with a "bug". The bathroom and I have spent a lot of time bonding. I'm over it now, thankfully and to jump start my program I am on a liquid diet for today and I did 13 crunches ( for some odd reason it's all I could do??) I also did my 1 mile WATP video.

So my challenge for the next 21 days will be to xexercise everyday.

Day 1 has been a success.
Lisa
Old 10-14-2003, 05:34 PM   #158  
Waiting for ONEDERLAND!

S/C/G: 209/209/150

Height: 5'10"

Hello Hello!! Im still here :waves: Not doing too good with the challenge though *sigh* but third time is a charm right?? And so I start from here. 20 situps and 5 pushups and at least working out an hour a day or 30min 3x a week. Its so hard though.. and I've been getting lazy (what an ugly word). I need to catch back up again with everything.. its just ugh its getting cold out and it makes you not want to do a damn thing.. but I have to start thinking.. if i dont do anything now.. it wont pay off.. but if i keep it up.. when its warm again i want to be happy with my weight!

BTW I just read the above post, Lisa I hope you are feeling better!!!
Old 10-14-2003, 06:17 PM   #159  

Photogirl - his girlfriend breaks up with him literally once every week. She just looks for reasons to hurt his feelings (she is only 17 and thinks it's funny. In high school it's cool to be a '*****'. High school girls haven't met a real *****.) and he just wants someone to blame.

Dont worry Das - I started over a few times, too, and now I'm more than half way done

Tonight I'm making a healthy dinner for my husband because he's been working so hard. He's been working on his days off because I still don't have a job
Old 10-14-2003, 11:03 PM   #160  

Day Three is going to bed. I worked out, and I didn't touch chocolate! Yeah me!

Mallory.... good luck with finding a job... sending out prayers to you!!! You husband sounds like a wonderful guy!!!! You two are very lucky!

Das you can do it!!!! The cold is actually making me want to work out more.... so I am a little weird!

Lisa dear.. hope you are feeling better now. Sorry you had a tummy bug.. those are nasty!!! Take care of yourself!

Mscat... don't worry about the chocolate. I am having a REALLY tough time right now with it... but this challenge is keeping me on the straight and narrow. And besides... it will always be there when I am ready to have some. So I am really not missing out on a thing. It sounds like you are having a great challenge yourself, so keep up the great work!

Butterfly... you are doing great! Almost to the double digits!!!

Ok.. time for me to go to bed... I have a headache trying to form and I want to make it go away!!! Talk to you all tomorrow!

Cherie
Old 10-15-2003, 08:43 AM   #161  

Default On to Day 4!

Well, I have already done my pilates this morning, so half my goal is done for the day. The other half is avoiding chocolate. Will keep you posted! :-)

Everyone Have a great Day!! Make it count!

Cherie
Old 10-15-2003, 10:04 AM   #162  

Today started off good. 30min on the treadmill (1mile at 12mph) and 30min of weights. Then I ate something bad for breakfast I'm just going to work the cals and fat into my daily allotment. It's still not a hopless day.

Everyone seems to be doing great. I really should get some work done!
Old 10-15-2003, 04:01 PM   #163  

Unhappy Day 3 and holding!!!

I was estatic this a.m. Got on the scale and I am still 229! This is the first time in three months that I have passed my problem plateau (230) and maintained my loss for more than 2 days! If that is not a motivating factor.

I had a small breakfast (no protein ) and ate 2 salads at once this afternoon (I was starving!). But I am almost done with my 3 meals and I should have no problem getting the last meal in before 7 p.m. I still need to do a little movement so my goal is to go home early and get at least 20 minutes of treadmill in. Then it will be a challenge plus day!

I feel so good I am even going to weigh in at MWL. It will be intersting to see what it is then. Also the patch for my bladder is working great!

You all are doing so beautifully! Have a great Day!

Cat

241/229/140
Old 10-15-2003, 04:07 PM   #164  

Really busy, Hi to everyone!

Day 2 is a success. I mile walk and 30 crunches.

Lisa
Old 10-15-2003, 04:10 PM   #165  

Day 3 So far so good!! No running yet!!! I was fine Sun & Mon but yesterday and today feeling achy and tired again (3rd wk in a row) I was sick the first week w/ a cold probably reminents of that. Diet and weight training are going well. Boys are on fall break from MDO so yesterday I had to wake up at 5:15 to go to the early morning body sculpting class, WOW I was really tired, had to nap when the boys did, but got in weight training.

mscat - WTG on breaking through!!! Loss in weight is aways inspiring for the day!! (and sometimes the next)

Lisa - Sorry to here about the bug. After 2 days of that I am sure the # on the scale is nice though, not accurate, but nice.

xDas7X - I know what you mean about feeling lazy when it gets cold. I go through a slump wvery fall/winter. 3rd time IS a charm!!

Mallory - Good luck on finding a job!!!

Cherie - I read somewhere that when you have a craving do something for 20 minutes (that's supposidly how long a craving lasts) and when you are done if you stil have the craving you need to give in. ???? Have you tried the sugarless chocoaltes hersey's make??? They are pretty good. Sounds like you are doing really well. Stay positive, it's working for you!!!

SthrnBttrfl - Day is almost over!! Sometimes when I go over calories for a day I just balance it out the next day or two. (I also read that somewhere)

Everyone is doing great!!! Think........ BABY STEPS!

Liz

5'5
182/154/125-130
Closed Thread