3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   June 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/323270-june-2021-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 05-30-2021 11:12 PM

June 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

ciecie 05-30-2021 11:22 PM

Thanks for getting the June thread started. May went by so fast! 😷🍀😁❤️

Diana3271 05-31-2021 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciecie (Post 5434614)
Thanks for getting the June thread started. May went by so fast! 😷🍀😁❤️

I agree!

ciecie 05-31-2021 09:15 AM

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️

Teri000 05-31-2021 01:11 PM

JUNE 2021

Hi!

Diana: Thanks again for starting up a new thread...

I biked/wt. lifted, did sit-ups, push-ups and downward dog this am. I also did a little spading and filled up a bushel with weeds. The secret to the latter is getting out really early in the morning.

ciecie 05-31-2021 02:02 PM

Good afternoon! Have all my laundry done for today. Will take the laundry that’s on the line down in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️

Diana3271 05-31-2021 10:55 PM

HI Everyone! :wave:

Back home from our day trip. We went to Murrell's Inlet, which is close to Myrtle Beach. We didn't want to get in the middle of all the tourists in Myrtle Beach so we stayed outside that area. It was a fun day. Had my normal breakfast but the other meal was a bit off plan. No workout but I got my steps in.

I'm not sure about a workout tomorrow either. I will teach the Bible classes, then I will help in the office at the church. Ms. Connie is starting to feel the effects of the chemo treatments. She helps in the office. I will help in the office since I will be there. Tomorrow evening is our Ladies meeting at church. One of the ladies at church just had shoulder surgery so she needs me to pick her up for the meeting. It's just a busy day all the way around.

Have a Blessed evening!

ciecie 05-31-2021 11:13 PM

Good night all! Diana, sounds like you had good time. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️

Diana3271 06-01-2021 07:49 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Steps for yesterday: 8,205
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 1

1 Corinthians 13:12
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

One thing would really make dieting easier: Knowing what the results are actually going to look like. When we diet, we have to hold onto some image we have created in our own minds. Perhaps it is an image crafted from an old picture, or a memory of what we looked like so many years ago. Still, there is no tangible goal we can point to and say, 'That is what I will look like when I lose weight.' We have to live in hope of something we want, and hope can be scary. Ask God to help you. He will enable us to believe in what we imagine, even when we can't always see it in reality.

Today's thought: I'll know better why I'm dieting after I'm done!

ciecie 06-01-2021 08:25 AM

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🍀😷❤️😁

Tealer 06-01-2021 10:31 AM

Today's reason to stay OP ---
--- I love the feeling of making progress. It feels amazing to see myself moving forward towards the life that I want
-----------------------------------------------------
Weight on 3/26/21 --- 276.4 (My first day on 3FC)
Current Weight --- 260.0
Short Term Goal (30 pounds) --- 246.4

Sleep ---
---5 hr 28 min & 66 sleep score

Meditation ---
---10 min Youtube video by Great Meditation "10 Minute Medication for a Positive Morning"

Exercise---
---None so far

Water---
---16 oz logged so far

Breakfast --- 605 TOTAL CALORIES
---2 cups of reduced caffeine coffee - 0 kcal
---1/2 C Califa Better Half Vanilla - 60 kcal
---1 TBSP Jif Peanut Butter - 95 kcal
---Half a package of strawberries - 70 kcal
---Ore Ida Just Crack an Egg - ultimate - 180 kcal
---2 Free Range Organic Brown Eggs - 140 kcal
---6 Cherry Cough Drops (10 kcal each) - 60 kcal

I just updated my signature. The goal is to lose at least something every month. I fell just shy of my goal of reaching the 250s by the end of the month, but I am constipated x 3 days so probably actually made it. I decided to stick with the actual scale number for accuracy.

I am getting better at managing weeks where my food prep and focus are not ideal. I have found some lower calorie comfort foods (hello Halo Top! and Lean Cuisine raviolis) and some pre-made healthier supermarket options for when life gets crazy. The fact that I managed to lose a good bit of weight during a crazy month gives me a lot of hope that I can do this long term.

ciecie 06-01-2021 10:57 AM

Good morning again! Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️

Shy16 06-01-2021 01:03 PM

Hello everyone!!
Well I, for one, can't believe that June is here!!! Where is the time going? Gosh... I'm so busy and trying to get a lot done while we're still in lockdown! There are simply not enough hours in a day for me! I'm so busy with things to do that I can't relate to those who are crying because they are so bored with lockdowns!
Putting my basement renos aside, I have a lot of things on my plate that are just not getting done and add on to the following days itinerary. For example, I didn't get around to finishing planting all my veggies yesterday so I have to head out today and finish it up. Then I may go the the garden centre and purchase more as I have room for so much more plants! But first i have to amend my soil and do a little bit of digging and mixing.

I was really hopeful that the basement would have been completed yesterday but, just my luck, the main worker got his Covid shot yesterday and started to feel nauseous and feverish so he went home. He did finish up one thing which is better than nothing. I just want it done already so that i can start to put the things in my dining room and family room away! I would like to be able to walk into my family room without having to navigate a 1 foot pathway! lol... the only person who actually goes in there is my son so that he can play xbox! I haven't sat on my sofa since the end of January!
I've got so many boxes in my garage as well!

That's why I'm excited to be out in the garden. I can work with my hands, get dirty and see the progress and feel accomplished.
My house looks like a tornado threw up!!

I'm maintaining my weight, thankfully, because I haven't been making the best choices. I hope to kick that to the curb today and hopefully see some weight coming off.

Ciecie: OMG! I can't imagine having my kitchen in renos for a year! That's the heart of the home! I'm happy that you can finally put your things away and I hope that you enjoy your new space!
Rachel: Thanks for the encouragement. I, 100%, agree with your on breaking tasks down into doable parts. It may take a long time to see results but it will come!

ciecie 06-01-2021 01:08 PM

Good afternoon! Shy, I’m enjoying it. I did take my time going through the cabinets. There were a few things I threw out. Will have lunch in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️

Rachel1234 06-01-2021 01:41 PM

just checking in

I posted this morning on the May post :dizzy:.