3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   June 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/323270-june-2021-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 06-03-2021 08:26 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Shy Yes, what a day! You made it through.

Steps for yesterday: 5,844
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 2

1 John 3:2-3
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Sometimes we fool ourselves into believing that to be like Jesus means to act like Him or think like Him or pray like Him, and we ignore that we should try to look like Him, too. We don't know that Jesus was thin, but we can be confident that He was not overweight, because He preached moderation and denounced gluttony. He cared for Himself, and He called others to care for themselves, also. How wonderful it would be to be able to stand face-to-face with our Lord and to mirror Him in both His spiritual and physical perfection!

Today's thought: When people look at me, I want them to see Jesus!

Teri000 06-03-2021 08:41 AM

MAY 2021

Good Morning!

I biked/wt. lifted last night and did sit-ups, push-ups and downward dog. I also weeded/transplanted some plants. I wish I had done more. The weather was nice for gardening...like overcast.

The house in the neighborhood that caught on fire was completely torn down this week. It is very shocking.//I have been doing less traveling. There has been a road block/detour for almost two weeks. When that is finished, there will be a bridge closing...

Tealer 06-03-2021 10:23 AM

Teri - It sounds like you got quite a work out!! Great Job

The scale is still hovering in the 262s. Maybe the 260.0 I saw on 6/1 was a fluke. It might be another week or so until I cross over into the 250s. I need to stay positive

I bought some size 16 work pants online and they do not fit. I am probably a good 15# away. They are long enough (an issue since I am 5’10) and I like the cut. The only issue is I cannot zip them up. I will re-evaluate over the weekend, but probably need to bite the bullet and size up to 18. Yikes.

I was a consistent size 10-12 up until late 2017 when I broke my foot. It is so depressing to not fit into a size 16. It’s a bummer, but all I can do is focus on trying to win the day.

ciecie 06-03-2021 04:08 PM

Good afternoon! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️

Diana3271 06-03-2021 11:28 PM

HI Everyone! :wave: My computer had an update and it's acting weird. I'm going to look at it but I will make my post in the morning.

Have a Blessed evening!

ciecie 06-04-2021 05:41 AM

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️

Rachel1234 06-04-2021 09:28 AM

quick check-in

So busy with parents......will catch up this weekend. Took in 1270 yesterday and got some leg weights lifted. That's all for now!!

Diana3271 06-04-2021 09:54 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif Happy Friday!

Last night was kindergarten graduation (the class I teach Bible to). It was amazing! They actually had the graduation for kindergarten as well as first grade. Both classes are taught in the same class. Last year they couldn't do a graduation due to covid. The graduation took place in my church's sanctuary. The school is located on the property. I went back and forth between being teared up and crying the entire time. It was such a blessing to be a part of this class. I am also so glad that I went to the graduation. I hope it's ok to share this video here. If not, I'm sure the moderators will take it down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOaHtdINFrI&t=12s

Rachel Hang in there!

Steps for yesterday: 6,247
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 4

Romans 5:5
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

There will be those days when we feel we're never going to lose any weight. No matter what we do, the pounds stick with us, and we begin to feel foolish for ever supposing we could lose weight. We find ourselves ashamed for believing that we can lose weight and ashamed at having such defeatist thoughts. It's a very hard position to be in. Luckily, we never really have to feel ashamed of the things we try to do that are good and right. Even though we sometimes lose heart, we still have the love and support of the Lord, who will strengthen us and guide us through His Spirit.

Today's thought: I'm proud of what I'm trying to do!

Tealer 06-04-2021 10:11 AM

Hanging in there on a rainy/muggy Friday. Weight is holding steady at 262. I had a terrible night of sleep and got up in the middle of the night to eat a snack. I stopped at Dunkin for an iced coffee and english muffin egg and cheese. It apparently is National Donut Day and I got offered a free donut. Near impossible to resist on a tough Friday morning. I don't feel bad. It perked me up on the morning commute. I am on track for a solid "on plan" rest of the day.

Happy Friday Chicks!

Teri000 06-04-2021 11:51 AM

JUNE 2021

Good Morning!

Diana: I just watched you U-tube video: very sweet...
Rachel: My cat watched a U-tube video on chipmunks, etc. on my tablet this am. I was surprised how long he watched it. I got to the pet store this week and picked up some new snacks for my cats. I picked up one that you recommended for older cats. I also picked up Sheba treats. I tried that one on my cat because it came with a double pack and could cut my wet cat food bill in half. :) My girl cat liked it fine, but my boy ate it once and has ignored it since then. My girl cat has really slimmed down since I have been giving her wet snack food treats. MAYBE I SHOULD BE EATING WET CAT FOOD TOO! I have had finicky cats in the past. One cat food I bought was human grade and it smelled really good...but it was a problem for my cats...

Oh, I gardened, biked/wt. lifted, sit-ups, push-ups and downward dog...

nancylmrn 06-04-2021 01:10 PM

Hello to all the wonderful chicks I miss
May was a busy month for me. We traveled to OH to visit my sister and daughters family. I was so sick. I am sure I whined about the sinus infection (month of March). Then April 10 days of drugs then a week of almost better then bam, a yeast infection (drum roll please) in my throat. So a round of the 'pink pill'. 7 days worth and some nasty liquid stuff 4x per day for 7 days. The first Dr. would not prescribe the 'pink pill' when I got the antibiotics. That did not clear it up so guess what? another round of the 'pink pill' this time for 14 days.
I am so relieved to say I finally feel good and have actually started back to the gym after 3 months! The going is slow but I am doing it.
I am also down a bit of weight from being sick, not my idea of fun and only hope it stays off now that I am getting back to the land of the living.

Diana, the graduation sounds so wonderful! I just drove home and had to pass our high school at they are having graduation today. It looked like all the parents were doing drive by's with balloon and all the trimmings
Rachel have a great time with mom and dad this weekend
teri so glad your garden is coming along
ciecie, you are consistently consistent!
Tearler your progress is amazing. don't worry about those pants give it a few more weeks they will be perfect!
Shy good luck with the contractor, I have one coming by today ....we will see

I can't promise but will try and check in more often

miss you all xxxoooo

ciecie 06-04-2021 05:03 PM

Good evening! Nancylmrn, so sorry you were sick. Glad you are much better. Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Will power walk to supper in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️

Shy16 06-04-2021 09:32 PM

O.M.G.
I just don't know where my time is going!
I actually forgot to check in yesterday but, in my mind I did. lol!

I played taxi driver to my MIL yesterday morning. While she was at her appointment, I went to do some quick groceries. I think everyone had the same plan! It sure was busy!!
I'm glad I went shopping though because I'm running out of food... especially the healthy stuff.
I did some light gardening afterwards for a long time. Then I came in and cooked 7lbs of ground beef and chicken! And I marinated 5lbs to make burgers! My right arm was so sore mixing the chicken and it took forever!
In fact, I didn't make the burgers yet. It will have to wait until tomorrow morning. I'm exhausted. I think it's from the heat. I went to buy more veggies and came home and started to plant them right away. Then I decided to plant the flowers in my planters. I took some time to chat to my neighbour across the fence and, before I knew it, it was already late evening. I came in and made dinner and just finished eating.
But, boy, do I feel exhausted. I didn't do much (in my opinion) so I'm attributing it to the weather.
I did lose a pound yesterday but nothing today. It makes me excited when I see even the slightest weight loss. It keeps me motivated.

Tomorrow i have to water all the plants outside. I also have to water my neighbour's plants as they are away for the weekend. We are expecting a heat wave so I will be out there early!
I will also clean my kitchen. That in itself is a big chore! I've been avoiding it.

Time for me to take a tylenol and relax for a bit.
Goodnight all.

ciecie 06-04-2021 09:40 PM

Good night all! Put two things out for junk week. Both were gone by the time I got home from supper. 😁. Power walked to and home from supper. Ran errands on the way home. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍀😷❤️

Diana3271 06-04-2021 10:12 PM

Hi Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Nancy It's good to see you!

Total Approx 1500 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 400 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (320 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories