3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   One, Two, Three, Four! Can We Do A Little More: 4 Perfect Days Challenge! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/32275-one-two-three-four-can-we-do-little-more-4-perfect-days-challenge.html)

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 08:17 AM

One, Two, Three, Four! Can We Do A Little More: 4 Perfect Days Challenge!

Yo! :drill: Listen up!!! This is NOT a camp for wimps!!! This is a 4-day adult recreational camp held this time of year for all weight management and fitness BACKSLIDERS and WANNABE BACKSLIDERS who are even THINKING of going off their programs this week (or who've already done the deed) OR who have LOST SIGHT of their goals or otherwise have a need to ask themselves this week: WHAT IS IT I WANT HERE AND HOW MUCH DO I WANT IT!!!

Ya'all know who you are!!!! :s:

I'm asking the question here, are all of ya willing to DECLARE A PROGRAM HERE and STAY ON THAT PROGRAM perfectly, with no deviations, no excuses, for FOUR DAYS!!! :drill:

Just FOUR days!!! That's all this campy challenge will last!!!! That's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!!!!! We can do that, right? :drill:

Ya bet yur life we can!!!! :drill:

So, ya know the challenge drill! Declare, report every day or the camp counselor's assistant (Elbertine Pep) will come and get ya!!! :drill:

If ya can't sign on for four days, bring yur bedroll anytime and enjoy the abbreviated program for any number of days you choose up until Thursday.

That's all campers!
:drill:

:s:

ceara 09-22-2003 08:25 AM

OK!

OK! I'm in, E.P.! :drill: for duty!

I need a short challenge...since I'm hanging day by day....motivate!

The usual....no wine, 1 liter water/day, walk, watch food choices and portions, no food after 7. Will report in tonight.

Ceara

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 08:28 AM

Adult Points Probationer Amarantha reporting for roll call, :drill: !!!! The judge lady just sent me down here to serve my time for the offense of DIET DISCOURAGEMENT!!!

I swear it's not my fault, :drill: !!!! I had a bad work week, :devil: Scale was mean to me, a lot of personal stuff was in my head, and my friend who was doing WW with me gave up and bailed out of the coalition.

Ok, I'm declaring my four-day challenge: I, Discouraged Amarantha, will stay PERFECTLY on the Flexpoint system MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY and WILL NOT USE MY REMAINING FLEXPOINTS until camp breaks up (e.g., Friday)!!!! All extra food over my points target MUST be purchased by activity points!

How's that, :drill: ???? Think I can do it????

Judge lady says she'll throw me in jail until I reach goal if I don't do well on this challenge, so I'M GONNA GIVE IT MY ALL!!!!

No excuses! No "things are bothering me so I need to binge" guff!!! No "my metabolism is slow today so I need to go off the program" stuff! :drill:

HECK NO!

GOTTA GO!

:dancer:

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 08:31 AM

JUST FOUR DAYS!!! WE CAN DO IT!!! WHO'S WITH ME!!!!????

We have bananas in camp for extra potassium!

:cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb:

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 10:00 AM

THE POWER O' FOUR

Yowza!!!! I've been perfect for two hours!!!! Been to gym, earned one activity point!!! Ate shredded weight and a low carb shake (5 points)!!!

Old Dog is doing this challenge with me!!! She wants to shape up or ship out!!!

I have to go to Phoenix!!!! Will be back to keep bumping this thread for FOUR MORE DAYS!!!! Any 4-day or just-4-today perfect people out there are welcome to post!!!!!!

FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS!!!! WE CAN STAY IN PERFECT WAYS FOR FOUR DAYS!!!!

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 10:17 AM

Ah, the power of FOUR!!!

:drill: :drill: :drill: :drill:

:encore: :encore: :encore: :encore:

zadie k 09-22-2003 10:25 AM

Howdy,
quick and dirty post. i, zadie will adhere to a vegan diet and will dutifully do my areobics on monday, tuesday and thursday. I will drink my water. I will not cheat. period.

Cerise 09-22-2003 11:08 AM

Hup, hup, hup!!

Recruit Cerise Ignats O'Pootie-Pie reporting for duty, SIR!!

SIR, for the next 4 days I will eat only when I am hungry and stop when I am full, SIR.

SIR, I will report to the Gold's Gym boot camp every day for cardio and beginner's weight training, SIR. SIR, no days off, SIR.

Gentlemen, let me update you on the last two days. At ease. Saturday I had a very enjoyable soccer practice, learned a lot from the now-patient coach who is teaching us beginners remedial soccer. Sunday I sat on my keister and read the new Robin McKinley novel from cover to cover. Feeling well-rested today, SIR.

Onward, troops!!

Cerise 09-22-2003 06:48 PM

Sir, I have lapsed in my duty! I was engaged by a box of Krispey Kremes and had no backup. This is no excuse, sir! I endeavored to channel the spirit of Empress Amarantha (May She Live Forever), but accidentally channelled her from the past and ate two, sir!

Yes, sir, I will now drop and do 40. Right.

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 07:37 PM

Yo!!!! Hup, hup, hup and hup!!! We've got new recruits in the adult recreational camp for perfect people practicing their program with NO DEVIATIONS!!!! Yowza!!!! :drill:

Zadie: Welcome, sounds like a great plan you've got there!!! Keep a'goin!!! Yowza! :wave:

Cerise: Oh, no, how did you get the spirit of the Past Amarantha, She Who Loved Krispy Kreme, instead of the Presently Perfectly Kremeless Amarantha? :yikes: It must have been a Krispy Kreme plot!!!Thanks for the soccer update, you are the Soccer :queen:!!!

Your recreational advisor hath forgotten to mention a major loophole in this challenge! :doh: See, everybody gets to cheat on Day 1 and call it good, so long's they can justify it as not really cheating.

So when Amarantha had to take some of her Flexpoints and use 'em because of career stress today that made her eat a few extra things, she was able to point out to the :drill: that in order to meet her challenge and technically stay on the Flexpoints plan, she had to use the Flexpoints that she promised on the challenge not to use (because she'd already eaten them on the way back from Phoenix). So she's technically on plan and calling it good for Day 1.

SO, Cerise, you are technically good on your challenge because you pledged to eat when hungry and stop when full and go to the gym. You did NOT pledge not to eat the dreaded Kreme People. So assuming you were hungry for the Kreme Monsters, and assuming you were full when you'd devoured them, yur aces!!!! So congrats on a successful Day 1!!!!! :drill:

On to DAY 2!!!!! Three more days to go!!!!!

THREE, THREE, THREE, THAT'S HOW IT'LL BE!!! One, two, THREE!!! Whee!

THREE!

:drill: :drill: :drill:

:doh: :doh: :doh:

ceara 09-22-2003 08:37 PM

?????

I'M Confused

Fairly good day...managed 15 minutes on treadmill before it conked...hubbie is looking at it as I type. Rest of day is OP....but I am unsettled....I think TOM is back...which is a good thing 'cause now I won't be taking it to St. Louis next week! I hope it doesn't pop me up 7 lbs like it did last month!!! Nothing as discouraging as KNOWING that you haven't cheated and the scale keeps going UP! Camel syndrome I think.

Am gonna go finish up a movie...something about life with a dipsy Marilyn Monroe look alike whose death gets prophesied by a street guy...real absorbing :D

Glad I've not met a KK that I like...I hear they are :s:

Hate push-ups. :drill:

Ceara
:sumo:

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 09:59 PM

Hmmm, o' Sword Bearer, be thou confuseth by mine explanation of the previously unexplained loophole o' the challenge!!?? :) Or be thou confuseth about how why thy treadmill conked!? Or merely the unsettlement of TOM or why is it FAIR that we KNOW WE HAVEN'T CHEATED AND THE GOSH DANG DEMON SCALE GOES UP ANYWAY!!!!????? :mad: Er, I digress, that last rant was personal, thou toucheth on a nerve, 'cause that's what keeps happening to me!!!! Why, why, why, why, why, indeed!!! It isn't FAIR, I tell you, not fair, not fair, not fair!!!! :jig:

Erg! My Flexpoints are all gone, now I'm gonna stay on just food and activity points for the rest of the challenge!!! Still TECHNICALLY good to go for Day 1!!!

zadie k 09-22-2003 10:20 PM

I have conquered day one of aerobics. I have imbibed deeply of water. I have eaten no animal products. Day one=I am invincible. Day two=I will be in massive pain. O well.

Amarantha2 09-23-2003 08:10 AM

HUZZAH, HUZZAH, HUZZAH!!! Congratulations, Zadie, the Invincible, on thy DAY ONE!!! Excellent work and yowza!!!! :cp: :cheers: Hope Day 2 is actually pain free or at least thou canst get to a whirlpool for awhile or a comfy couch!!!! :wave:

I'm up early trying to work and posting too much. Going to stay ON PROGRAM today to meet this challenge!!! :drill:

:wave: Cerise!

ceara 09-23-2003 08:24 AM

H-I-I-I- Y-A-A-

Am still confused about all of the above! :lol:

Reporting IN! SIR!:drill:

Day One completed SIR!:drill:

Day 2 commencing, WALK completed SIR! :drill:

Off to get "trained"....and bored to tears!:drill:

Over and OUT SIR!:drill:

Ceara....

who still can't type!

Amarantha2 09-23-2003 09:28 AM

Yowza!!!!!! That's ok, o' :queen: Sword Bearer, Empress Amarantha be also confuseth about all of the above!!! Forsooth!!! :doh:

Sorry I forgot to :wave: to thee this a.m., Sword Bearer!!!! I be bored-to-tears-and-brainfog by evidentiary hearing story I need to to get done in a few minutes!!! Thou art stalwart in thy efforts and a mighty example o' an adult recreational camper!!! :drill:

:wave:

Cerise 09-23-2003 11:27 AM

Private O'Pootie-Pie checking in, SIR!

Report on yesterday:

30 minutes on the Elliptical Trainer, SIR!

Got Ramon on one and now he is hooked, SIR!

Ate lighty of Thai soup & eggrolls after that, SIR!

I love those damn elliptical machines. I feel like I could go on and on, and my joints don't feel a thing. Hard to walk when you get off, though...

Amarantha, I have just one thing to say to you. Om Shanti. Om. Shanti. :lol:

Zadie, way to go! It sounds like you had a brilliant day yesterday. Can you move at all?

Ceara, bad news about the treadmill. Poor baby. Get an elliptical machine if you have to replace it. :s:

Onward, troops!

Amarantha2 09-23-2003 02:54 PM

OS to ya, too, :queen: Cerise!!! :drill: Glad yuv made a recruit outta thy erstwhile Towel Boy Ramon!!! :drill: Keep up the good work, troops!!!!! :drill:

I forgot to share a NSV from yesterday ... a looser dress that I haven't worn for two months!!! :drill:

I'm having a perfect day and am going out to shop for a bracelet that is going to be a focal point of my staying on program. I don't know what it will look like, but I'll know it when I see it.

Over and out!!!! Let's all go out there and spread perfection around the universe!!!! Who's more perfect than us!!!?????

NOBODY, that's who!!!

You bet!

zadie k 09-23-2003 03:25 PM

I am stiff and sore and going back for more punishment tonight

drinking water like mad

working hard today

must go

Amarantha2 09-23-2003 07:10 PM

Yowza!!! Good for you, Adult Recreational Camper Zadie K!!!! :cp: You're doing great!!!! Keep a'goin' !!!!!! :drill:

Ahem, I could lie to ya guys and say I'm still perfect, but for the second day in a row, I'm just not!!! No huge binge, but I'm definetely out of points and still eating!!!! :sigh:

I'm afraid the EA be not a very good Adult Recreational Perfect Camper Person! :doh:

HOWSOMEVER, I, THE EMPRESS AMARANTHA HEREBY PLEDGE THAT THE EATING STOPS HERE!!!! I am reframing my participation on this thread and challenging myself to TWO PERFECT ON PROGRAM DAYS: Wednesday and Thursday!!!! I like this program too much to just let it drift away and I like the commencement of the :dance: s drifting away!

I know the exact stressor that made me give up in the past two days and I know that I am not going to let that win!!!!! :drill:

I WILL PREVAIL!!!! :drill:

And as for my Comrades in Recreation here, I am grateful for thy participation and the strength I draw from it!!!

You are all perfect!!! I will be perfect soon!!!!

Wowza! :drill: Let's have some potassium!!!!!

:cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb:

Amarantha2 09-24-2003 12:43 AM

Yowza!!! I'm having a perfectly on program evening!!!!! :)

Amarantha2 09-24-2003 09:30 AM

Ok, Adult Recreational Campers, listen up!!! :drill: You are all wonderful and have put forth a tremendous effort to make this challenge a success!!!!! :cp: Inspired by thy PERFECT efforts, the backsliding Empress Amarantha hath repledged herself to performing the amazing (for her) act of getting back on track and staying on her points program for TWO PERFECT DAYS (e.g. Wednesday and Thursday). She is ADDING the rider that she will earn FOUR (one, two, three, four, can we do a little more) ACTIVITY POINTS ON each of those two days!!!!

Cerise: Inspired by thee, I'm going to give the elliptical machine a whirl at the gym this a.m. ... actually, I've had the idea that those aren't good for my knees, but since I've developed the fear of the treadmill and since you've had good results jointwise, I'm going to give it a try!!!! Thanks, as always, for the support and good ideas thou givest to thy comrades, o' Soccer :queen: !!!!

Ceara: O' :queen: o' Sword Bearers, I likewise thank thee for being in the camp during this challenge!!! Thou be stalwart and a lover of the most noble creatures on earth (e.g., dogs!!!!) and thou willst succeed in thy challenge!!! Yowza! :cp:

Zadie K: Thou also beith an inspiration to the lagging efforts o' the Lackadaisy Lady Amarantha!!!! :cp: Thou seemeth always to set goals and reach them ... from passing the bar to thy fitness program!!! Huzzah to thee, comrade!!!! Have a banana!!! :cb:

Over and out, comrades in adult recreation!!!!

I'm pumped, primed and ready and KNOW WE WILL SUCCEED IN PROVIDING OURSELVES WITH A PERFECTLY FIT ON PROGRAM DAY!!!! :encore: No slacking! :nono: Slacking will NOT be tolerated!!!! :rollpin:

That means you, Amarantha!!!! :drill: :rollpin: :nono:

:encore:

:s:

Amarantha2 09-24-2003 09:32 AM

Om shanti.

zadie k 09-24-2003 09:34 AM

reporting in

survived day two of aerobics. today is my day of aerobic rest (thank goodness, I do not think I could life my arms over my head today).

ate well. still doing good.

drank water. even remembered to bring the bottle to work this morning and did not forget it in my gym bag.

amarantha - it is the trying that counts. but for these next two days you will be prefect.

cerise - sounds like it is going well.

well, gotta get back to work.

ceara 09-24-2003 09:38 AM

Wednesday!?!

Huzzah!!!! Still OP...how boring I am.....did the 4.5 km walk with my neighbour this a.m....she walks slower than I do, but I feel the walk in different spots, so that is good :)

Yesterday's challenge goals met, SIR! :drill:

Today's started, SIR! (have walked) :drill:

Intentions are high, SIR! :drill:

Claiming one more :dance: released into the land of lost :dance:'s SIR! :drill:

Ceara, Over and Out! :sumo:

fern 09-24-2003 09:42 AM

well yesterdya I had a150 extra calories. today I am feeling much better. So I am confident I can do this the next4 days. Even if I start a day late. I have walked 2.39 miles and will do at leats2 miles more. I have baked beans(hm) thawing for lunch will have 1 cup,plus salad. It is sunny and a beautiful fall day.

ceara 09-24-2003 10:00 AM

Hi Fern!

Hi yah Fern! Glad to meet yah! Just join in with the rest of us :drill:

Ceara

Cerise 09-24-2003 11:17 AM

Welcome Fern!

Private O'Pootie-Pie reporting for duty, SIR!

Private O'Pootie-Pie would like to start off by welcoming Private Fern to the Camp of Pain. I mean, fitness, SIR! Private Fern, if we seem a little weird, it is because we are, SIR!

Did not exercise yesterday, SIR! Ate in moderation, SIR!

Today I will give blood, totally disregard their instructions and walk home and work out on the elliptical machine, SIR! If I feel like it, sir. Yes, drill Sar-JENT!

Drill Sergeant Amarantha, permission to speak freely, SIR! You are beating yourself up for two days eating OffP and that is UNACCEPTABLE, sir. You must think of Old Dog at times like these and be positive for her sake, SIR! YOU ARE DOING BEAUTIFULLY, sir.

Fall in! Hup, hup, hup!

Amarantha2 09-24-2003 05:32 PM

Yowza!!! We have a new Adult Recreational Camper in the vicinity from the sunny state o' Maine!!! Welcome, Fern!!! :wave: So glad to have you camping out with us!!! :drill:

Huzzah, Ceara, thou beist not boring but CONSISTENT!!! Keep up the great worker, Camper!!!!!! And also A ROUSING HUZZAH for the release o' another :dance: into the stratosphere o' lost :dance: s, never to be seen again in our lifetime!!!! Have a banana!!! :cb:

Ok, :drill: Cerise o' Soccerdom, Amarantha shall not beat herself up in order that Old Dog can continue to have a happy mom!!! Hope thou feeleth ok after blood donating and working out ... um, maybe ya shouldn't be doing that, o' Soccer :queen: ...

Having decided with the trainer that the reason I gained a pound is that I don't eat enough produce, drink enough water and do enough cardio, I remembered my vow to try the ellipitical, which trainer says shouldn't hurt my knees at all. Did 10 minutes, veeery slowwwwly and heart rate went up just from that. It's harder than it looks. I am going to do that every day I'm at the gym until I work up to at least 20 minutes and then we'll see.

ceara 09-24-2003 05:42 PM

Yowza!!!!!!

YOWZA!!! TWO :queen:s of the epliptical!!!

Congrats Empress A on the "new" form of exercise! Are they the ones that look like cross country skiing? Or the ones that that guy with the muscles and the blonde pony-tail and the muscles*sigh* demonstrates on the infomercials...Tony someone?

Pootie Pie...how're you? A bit drained? :lol: Congrats on the loss of your Gold Chastity....

Am working on the water, Sir!:drill:
Will not eat after 7 Sir! :drill:
Will just go to bed to avoid the temptations of the kitchen, Sir! :drill:

Ceara :sumo:

Amarantha2 09-24-2003 05:57 PM

Yowza, Ceara, thee snucketh in here whilst I was posting, mayhap!!! Congratulations on meeting thy parameters for another day!!! Huzzah, huzzah! You need potassium, have a :cb:!!!!!!

The elliptical is not the thing Tony Little (blond ponytail guy that I can't stand to listen to ... sorry if he's anyone's sweetie or anything, he's just too hyper) advertises. I think that's called an air glider or an air walker or something like that, but I digress. The elliptical kind of glides around in a circular motion ... kind of produces a running motion with no jolting. I'm determined to conquer the thing!!!!

:wave: :drill:

ceara 09-25-2003 07:36 AM

OMG THursday!

*bump*

Just figured out what that means...a little slow eh, O'Pootie Pie?

Reporting a PERFECT DAY OP accomplished 'yestiday', SIR!:drill:

Am off to start another perfect day with a WALK SIR!:drill:

Morale and spirits are high, SIR! :drill:

Over and Out! :drill:

Ceara, O'Many Words! :lol:

P.S.1. Tony is just eye candy....I turn off the sound :lol:

2. started "Eat yourself thin" last night...glycemic index... has a lot of good things in it...S. Somers obviously has snagged it for her stuff...the original was published in France and sold extensively there...it advocates low glycemic, and food combinations....harder to decode because the writing style isn't a popular one, but the information is more informative than SS...hers is 'cause I say so...whereas this one gives the scientific and physiological reasons for....

:soap:

zadie k 09-25-2003 09:26 AM

Dropping in to report. Yesterday was my aerobics day of rest. Which was part of the plan. Have my gym bag sitting next to me here at work for tonights class.

drank water

ate vegan.

need sleep.

Amarantha2 09-25-2003 10:43 AM

Huh? What does bump mean ... other than moving the thread up? I'm always clueless!!!! :doh:

Couldn't get back here last night ... storms knocked out phone service!!!! Had a PERFECT ON PROGRAM DAY!!!! Looking to do the same today!!!! That's my report, Sirs!!! :drill:

Hooray for Zadie K for getting through her Perfect Day 3!!!! :wave: :cp: Hope she getteth some sleepeth before aerobics!!! Yowza!!! :)

Huzzah also for Ceara, who hath accomplished a Perfect Day 3 with high morale and is off and running on her walk already!!!! :cheers:

Yea, Tony does look good ... if he'd just take a vow of silence, he'd be great! :)

Good luck with your new plan ... I also feel that Somers (and a lot of so-called diet experts) "snag" (to put it nicely) info and plans that have been in existence and known for decades. It really bugs me, but I'll spare thee the :soap: !!!! Yowza!!!!

Let's go out there and win one for the Adult Recreational Gipper! Huzza!!!

Cerise 09-25-2003 04:56 PM

Checking in for today:

Didn't exercise at all yesterday. Gave blood and felt wuzzy after. Well, I did walk 1.6 miles total to and from work, but I don't remember much of it...

I've learned something important: if I go two days without my new best friend, the elliptical trainer, my joints stiffen up again. Bending down becomes a major chore. Tonight I'll work out even if it...tires me. Huzzah!

ceara 09-25-2003 06:15 PM

Reportin' In

:sumo: Ceara reportin' in!

Walk accomplished SIR! :drill:

Most of water drunk. SIR! :drill: (1 cup to go!)

Food portions and choices good, SIR! :drill:

Will NOT eat after 7 tonight, SIR! :drill:

Hope Sg. O'Pootie Pie is feeling more active after her leech episode yesterday. Good going on the eliptical and the daily walks!!!!! Where is E.P. these days? (with the pirate still? :s: }

I believe *bump* means just that SIR! I'm slower than the average bear, Boo Boo! :lol: Congrats to task master on perfect day yesterday....:cb: :drill:

Sgs. Zadie K and Fern....where ye be?

Over and Out

Ceara :sumo:

Amarantha2 09-25-2003 06:19 PM

Huzzah!!!! Interesting insight, Cerise!!! I've noticed this also, though not with the elliptical (did only 5 minutes today) ... but the knee problems tend to be worse on days that I don't at least take a walk. It's somewhat similar to what we were talking about a few weeks ago with the plantar fascia thing ... it gets worse when rested.

Campers, this is supposed to be the last day of this four day challenge and I've gotta tell ya that the on-program thing isn't working for me again today. This is somewhat discouraging, as the difference with me between losing a pound and gaining a pound is very much a matter, by a narrow margin, of how many calories (points) I eat. So I'll likely gain another pound on Sunday or more.

BUT I intend to eat some more tonight because I have to do another explosive town drug meeting and I do need more food. I believe in this program I'm on, even though it's possible the norm of calories prescribed by WW is simply too low for my needs and comfort. I'm gonna tweak it, methinks!

Anyway, I've had one perfect day in four and that's all to the good!!!

Perfection is any fun at all, methinks! :)

Cerise, a 1.6 mile walk after giving blood is definetely exercise. Not to give advice (I'm an ancient hag so I'm allowed), but I don't think you're supposed to do that! Hope you drank some orange juice. Why not rest tonight ... could you try some yoga poses instead of the elliptical?

Ok, off ancient hag :soap:!!!! Later ...

Cerise 09-25-2003 06:27 PM

Amarantha, you can always give me any advice or opinion you like! In the immortal words of Jane Austen "nothing you say will ever vex me..."

Oh, yeah, and Ceara? Shore did feel "drained". Har har. :dizzy:

Amarantha2 09-26-2003 10:06 AM

HUZZAH!!!! Cerise thou be a Jane Austen fan? Huzzah!!!!

Good work, Adult Recreational Campers, we've all made it to Thursday and this camp is supposed to close down!!!! So, I am presenting a virtual CERTIFICATE OF PERFECT PARTICIPATION to Campers Ceara, Cerise, Zadie, Fern and even the hapless Amarantha, who I do believe rates an E for Effort!!! Thou, actually, she did NOT have a perfect day yesterday!! She did TRY hard, though!!! Yowza!!!

Amarantha hath been looking for EP, Ceara, who seemeth to have vanished at the same time as the Towel Boy!!! EP hath promised to coordinate the three-day AMAZING FITNESS CHALLENGE RACE that is planned for FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, commencing at the Adult Recreational Camp and ending in Fitness Village Square. Details will be posted in the Village Square anon!!!

Can we end this thread, inviting all to participate in the Amazing Fitness Challenge? :s:

fern 09-26-2003 10:08 AM

Well I walked 5.75 miles yesterday. I am up a pound but figure this is fluid fluctuations. I have my meal plan all planned out for today. My doctor called to tell me my blood sugars are in good shape ,average of 130. So I am pretty happy. The weekend is here so this will be the big challenge. Just need to remember to keep my house a safe place and bring no "bad"food home.