3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   One, Two, Three, Four! Can We Do A Little More: 4 Perfect Days Challenge! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/32275-one-two-three-four-can-we-do-little-more-4-perfect-days-challenge.html)

Amarantha2 09-24-2003 05:57 PM

Yowza, Ceara, thee snucketh in here whilst I was posting, mayhap!!! Congratulations on meeting thy parameters for another day!!! Huzzah, huzzah! You need potassium, have a :cb:!!!!!!

The elliptical is not the thing Tony Little (blond ponytail guy that I can't stand to listen to ... sorry if he's anyone's sweetie or anything, he's just too hyper) advertises. I think that's called an air glider or an air walker or something like that, but I digress. The elliptical kind of glides around in a circular motion ... kind of produces a running motion with no jolting. I'm determined to conquer the thing!!!!

:wave: :drill:

ceara 09-25-2003 07:36 AM

OMG THursday!

*bump*

Just figured out what that means...a little slow eh, O'Pootie Pie?

Reporting a PERFECT DAY OP accomplished 'yestiday', SIR!:drill:

Am off to start another perfect day with a WALK SIR!:drill:

Morale and spirits are high, SIR! :drill:

Over and Out! :drill:

Ceara, O'Many Words! :lol:

:sumo:

P.S.1. Tony is just eye candy....I turn off the sound :lol:

2. started "Eat yourself thin" last night...glycemic index... has a lot of good things in it...S. Somers obviously has snagged it for her stuff...the original was published in France and sold extensively there...it advocates low glycemic, and food combinations....harder to decode because the writing style isn't a popular one, but the information is more informative than SS...hers is 'cause I say so...whereas this one gives the scientific and physiological reasons for....

:soap:

zadie k 09-25-2003 09:26 AM

Dropping in to report. Yesterday was my aerobics day of rest. Which was part of the plan. Have my gym bag sitting next to me here at work for tonights class.

drank water

ate vegan.

need sleep.

Amarantha2 09-25-2003 10:43 AM

Huh? What does bump mean ... other than moving the thread up? I'm always clueless!!!! :doh:

Couldn't get back here last night ... storms knocked out phone service!!!! Had a PERFECT ON PROGRAM DAY!!!! Looking to do the same today!!!! That's my report, Sirs!!! :drill:

Hooray for Zadie K for getting through her Perfect Day 3!!!! :wave: :cp: Hope she getteth some sleepeth before aerobics!!! Yowza!!! :)

Huzzah also for Ceara, who hath accomplished a Perfect Day 3 with high morale and is off and running on her walk already!!!! :cheers:

Yea, Tony does look good ... if he'd just take a vow of silence, he'd be great! :)

Good luck with your new plan ... I also feel that Somers (and a lot of so-called diet experts) "snag" (to put it nicely) info and plans that have been in existence and known for decades. It really bugs me, but I'll spare thee the :soap: !!!! Yowza!!!!

Let's go out there and win one for the Adult Recreational Gipper! Huzza!!!

Cerise 09-25-2003 04:56 PM

Checking in for today:

Didn't exercise at all yesterday. Gave blood and felt wuzzy after. Well, I did walk 1.6 miles total to and from work, but I don't remember much of it...

I've learned something important: if I go two days without my new best friend, the elliptical trainer, my joints stiffen up again. Bending down becomes a major chore. Tonight I'll work out even if it...tires me. Huzzah!

ceara 09-25-2003 06:15 PM

Reportin' In

:sumo: Ceara reportin' in!

Walk accomplished SIR! :drill:

Most of water drunk. SIR! :drill: (1 cup to go!)

Food portions and choices good, SIR! :drill:

Will NOT eat after 7 tonight, SIR! :drill:

Hope Sg. O'Pootie Pie is feeling more active after her leech episode yesterday. Good going on the eliptical and the daily walks!!!!! Where is E.P. these days? (with the pirate still? :s: }

I believe *bump* means just that SIR! I'm slower than the average bear, Boo Boo! :lol: Congrats to task master on perfect day yesterday....:cb: :drill:

Sgs. Zadie K and Fern....where ye be?

Over and Out

Ceara :sumo:

Amarantha2 09-25-2003 06:19 PM

Huzzah!!!! Interesting insight, Cerise!!! I've noticed this also, though not with the elliptical (did only 5 minutes today) ... but the knee problems tend to be worse on days that I don't at least take a walk. It's somewhat similar to what we were talking about a few weeks ago with the plantar fascia thing ... it gets worse when rested.

Campers, this is supposed to be the last day of this four day challenge and I've gotta tell ya that the on-program thing isn't working for me again today. This is somewhat discouraging, as the difference with me between losing a pound and gaining a pound is very much a matter, by a narrow margin, of how many calories (points) I eat. So I'll likely gain another pound on Sunday or more.

BUT I intend to eat some more tonight because I have to do another explosive town drug meeting and I do need more food. I believe in this program I'm on, even though it's possible the norm of calories prescribed by WW is simply too low for my needs and comfort. I'm gonna tweak it, methinks!

Anyway, I've had one perfect day in four and that's all to the good!!!

Perfection is any fun at all, methinks! :)

Cerise, a 1.6 mile walk after giving blood is definetely exercise. Not to give advice (I'm an ancient hag so I'm allowed), but I don't think you're supposed to do that! Hope you drank some orange juice. Why not rest tonight ... could you try some yoga poses instead of the elliptical?

Ok, off ancient hag :soap:!!!! Later ...

Cerise 09-25-2003 06:27 PM

Amarantha, you can always give me any advice or opinion you like! In the immortal words of Jane Austen "nothing you say will ever vex me..."

Oh, yeah, and Ceara? Shore did feel "drained". Har har. :dizzy:

Amarantha2 09-26-2003 10:06 AM

HUZZAH!!!! Cerise thou be a Jane Austen fan? Huzzah!!!!

Good work, Adult Recreational Campers, we've all made it to Thursday and this camp is supposed to close down!!!! So, I am presenting a virtual CERTIFICATE OF PERFECT PARTICIPATION to Campers Ceara, Cerise, Zadie, Fern and even the hapless Amarantha, who I do believe rates an E for Effort!!! Thou, actually, she did NOT have a perfect day yesterday!! She did TRY hard, though!!! Yowza!!!

Amarantha hath been looking for EP, Ceara, who seemeth to have vanished at the same time as the Towel Boy!!! EP hath promised to coordinate the three-day AMAZING FITNESS CHALLENGE RACE that is planned for FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, commencing at the Adult Recreational Camp and ending in Fitness Village Square. Details will be posted in the Village Square anon!!!

Can we end this thread, inviting all to participate in the Amazing Fitness Challenge? :s:

:wave:

fern 09-26-2003 10:08 AM

Well I walked 5.75 miles yesterday. I am up a pound but figure this is fluid fluctuations. I have my meal plan all planned out for today. My doctor called to tell me my blood sugars are in good shape ,average of 130. So I am pretty happy. The weekend is here so this will be the big challenge. Just need to remember to keep my house a safe place and bring no "bad"food home.

Amarantha2 09-26-2003 10:38 AM

Great job, Fern!!!! :cp: Please, please join me on the three-day Amazing Fitness Challenge Race!!!! Hope to see ya there!!!!