Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 11:30 PM   #1  

Talking How do i tell my family I gained over 100 lb to please my fat fetishist boyftiend !

Because of the rules of this forum, I will likely end up leaving or being kicked out. I will likely go crazy if I don't talk about my problems with someone so I have to tell my family even though I am embarrassing too. I did a lot of things to make my now ex-boyfriend happy. The two things I regret the most are: letting my 15 years old niece around him and she ended going from around 140 lb to 176 lb from bad influences, and myself going from 303 lb to 429 lb to please him.
I am so disgusted with myself for letting myself get fatter to impress a man. He dumped him because I wanted to lose weight. He wanted me to get over 600 lb. I don't think he ever loved me nor cared about me. I feel used. I feel cheap. I loved him and tried so hard to make him happy. I am now staying with my niece, sister, and mom. They have no idea why me and my boyfriend broke up tonight. I don't even know how to explain to them the problem. It's one thing to tell say this anonymously on the Internet, it's a whole another thing to express this to the people I love the most. My niece, who I love more than anything, who is like a daughter to me. How can I let her know the aunt who is like a second mother to her had allowed a man to make a fool out of me ? I have never felt so ashamed and foolish in my entire life.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:30 AM   #2  

It seems like your family would have already noticed the gain, long ago ?
Old 08-16-2019, 10:53 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
It seems like your family would have already noticed the gain, long ago ?
The weight gain is not the secret. The fact that I gained weight to please my then boyfriend is the secret. I told my family and they are very supportive
Old 08-17-2019, 02:46 PM   #4  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Height: 5'4"

Shame serves no purpose other than to keep you in a dark dark place. You need to figure out why you would want to harm yourself to make a man happy. And I'm not saying that to make you feel bad. I'm making the suggestion so that you can understand why it happened in the first place so that nothing like that happens again.

Forgive yourself for being with an abusive partner and try to find a way to love yourself enough to take care of your body and mind and be as healthy as possible.

The people you surround yourself with should bring positivity to your life and if they don't, you have the power to stay away from them. The only way you can be a good role model to your niece is by leading by example. Take care of yourself first and surround yourself with good people doing the same.
Closed Thread