3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   August 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/317839-august-2019-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 08-14-2019 09:08 PM

Hi Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Total Approx 1515 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 400 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/steak bites w/BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
JS 11 Min. Buns & Thighs Circuit w/8's, JS 12 Minute Arms & Abs Circuit w/8's, 1 Mile Express Abs Walk

Have a Blessed evening!

ciecie 08-14-2019 09:25 PM

good night all! power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained. :D

Diana3271 08-15-2019 08:31 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Jen Yes, weigh in Saturday. Remind us about the mammogram a day or two before. But in the mean time, continuing to pray for you. I think Granny left because she had a lot going on. Her DD was having some health issues.

Last night: Full Body Stretch
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 + :coffee:
Weigh In Saturday

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
August 15

Revelation 21:3
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, 'Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

'Cathy decided to make a contract with God rather than a promise to herself. She vowed that she would lose weight for Him, not for any vain or selfish reason she could come up with. Somehow it was easier to do for God than it had been for herself. The pounds melted more quickly. Cathy continued her diet with regular prayer and recommitment to the promise she made to God. Before long, Kathy had lost all the weight she set out to lose. Our promises to God are very important. Often we can do for Him what we fail at for ourselves. God has promised to help us whenever we need Him. He will help us lose weight.

Today's thought: My diet is more than a wish; it is a promise to God.

Teri000 08-15-2019 10:44 AM

August 2019

Good Morning!

I am thinking about you Jen...I hope everything goes fine. I have had some call backs...You look like you are pretty young...that is an advantage.

CieCie: I need to get back into walking, too. You are a good reminder/inspiration.

Diana: Hope you are doing well.

Nancy: You sound like you are superfit!

Rachel: Good for maintaining with not so skinny food.

Diet okay except for MacD's burger and ice cream cone, a couple of mint oreos and dk. chocolate covered almonds, a few pretzels, I have been having headaches. I don't like that. I am drinking lemon water and golden milk. Ate egg white sandwich. Need to get some more egg whites.

I biked and did knee exercises, did the dishes this am. I did 15 minutes of weeding yesterday. I have been avoiding some major gardening projects. Need to go out and water. I bought some peaches at the farm. I think I was too late for the corn.

I played with my cat this am. I have a ball on a string. It is actually really good exercise for my arms.

TODO:

1) food mover

2) exercise

3) gardening

4) sorting

jendiet 08-15-2019 11:08 AM

Diana, I love that devotion. I feel like weight management is a reflection on God too. Especially, since gluttony is a sin. Thank you for your prayers.

Good morning others,

We had meet the teacher and ex came, just like I feared, he called Seth "ken" and it was kind of awkward because I was calling Seth and he wasn't answering so he called "Ken" and he still didn't answer but he just couldn't hear me, and I called one more time and he answered and a little later....

He was standing at the back of the room with the secondary teacher and I heard her ask what his name was and he told her "uh, I guess Seth"

Now teachers from previous years with Thomas know the story, so I'm sure it will be in the teachers lounge...smh..we also had light hearted conversation and fun things so it was still nice

Seth was a little afraid and whispered "there are a lot of strangers here"

But overall it was a good meet and greet. He starts school on Wednesday and not Monday so I get two more days with him...

Ok, weight was 179.0 this morning..so I'm actually back in the 170s during pms time!!

since TOM has not come yet, I am pretty sure I miscalculated.which is why I usually track with bbt..so I'm waiting until the 20th

nancylmrn 08-15-2019 01:13 PM

Good morning/afternoon to all!
WI - skipped it again today, I know I am up and I just can't face that scale yet
WO..haha 10 min stair master, 10 min elliptical, 10 min dreadmill...in between ab work and upper body, except I really could not do much my arthritis unfortunately showed its ugly self early this am and I could not really grip the weights so had to stop for safety

Jen I am sorry that things are so difficult with your youngest and the confusion it must cause him
teri000 I was hamburger craving mode yesterday and thankfully I had made some turkey burger patties so I cooked two, and ate one last night and will have the other one today for my lunch.
ciecie I read about your power walks which make me get up from my desk and do my 'laps' out in the 'yard' at work
zallie, congrats on the drop....Do you ever have those days were there is just not enough food? and no matter what you are just not satisfied or feel full?
Diana how is Miss Connie?
Rachel, thinking of you and your uncle

ciecie 08-15-2019 05:57 PM

good evening! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. just got back from power walking and running errands. will power walk to and home from church tonight. :D

Diana3271 08-15-2019 10:03 PM

Hi Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Total Approx 1515 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 400 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/grilled salmon w/BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 30 + 30 minutes treadmill

Have a Blessed evening!

nancylmrn 08-16-2019 12:26 AM

Good eve
I know most everyone is asleep when I post....
So finally got all the stuff to make my own bone broth...blanched the bones, roasted the bones, and put in instant pot for 90 min....this is more work than I really wanted but wanted to have my own without the sodium since I seem to be so sensitive....it is now in the frig cooling...I tasted a bit and found it kind of bland but I have not added any salt or pepper. My house ...smells of beef....and I think I am finding it sort of unpleasant. I may have to stick to chicken bone broth...or in my head just chicken stock . Same steps just a different name.

more on the results tomorrow

Diana3271 08-16-2019 07:56 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif Happy Weekend!

I am in serious need of a weekend!

Last night: Full Body Stretch
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 + :coffee:
Weigh In Saturday

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
August 16

1 Thessalonians 5:11
Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Joining the group was the best move she ever made. Fay had struggled alone through a dozen diets with no real success. Then she saw the notice on the church bulletin board about the group that dieted and exercised together. She was a little hesitant at first, but finally she decided to give it a try. What a difference it made! Dieting with a group was much better than dieting alone. Fay felt that God had really led her to this group. She gained so much strength from her new friends, and she was amazed at how much she was able to help others.

Today's thought: A diet for two is easier to do!

ciecie 08-16-2019 08:16 AM

good morning! went for a power walk this morning. will have breakfast in a few minutes. will go for another power walk after that. :D

nancylmrn 08-16-2019 10:58 AM

Good morning to all!
Just the usual morning for me here HaHa.....WI still up 2lb that is even with no dinner last night..darn it. WO same ole same ole including the heel pain is back...I truly think I am going to have to forgo the treadmill. it is just too jarring on my leg parts <yes I am laughing>

Diana I love todays devotion....Today at the gym a few of us had gathered in the locker room getting ready for work and we were talking how we must stick together and hold each other accountable for getting to the gym daily and talking about our food intake...for support

back later

Teri000 08-16-2019 11:00 AM

August 2019

Good Morning,

I am having some computer problems. It is really annoying to me...

Jen: Thinking of you. Hope the man in your life puts his son first and gets rid of his ego problems.

Diet could be better, could be worse. Weakness include a snacker sandwich, a snack size shake, cake family brought in, a few chocolates. Otherwise, I did greatttttt!. I had corn and beans this am and golden milk in the middle of the night.

I biked and did knee and neck exercises. A week has really made a difference in my life with me returning to exercise. :)

I did some sorting. I rewatched a movie about Ruth Bader Ginsberg. It is really good.

TODO:
1) food mover
2) exercise
3) sort
4) garden

ciecie 08-16-2019 11:17 AM

teri, went through computer problems not too long ago myself. ended up having to take it in to be serviced. got back from my second power walk a few minutes ago. stopped into rite aid to get my eye drops. they are on sale this week. :D had my flu shot while I was there. will have lunch in a few minutes. :D

kelijpa 08-16-2019 08:25 PM

Hey all,
151.5 at home this morning
Haven’t seen that in awhile
153.2 at WW so paid another week but down 2.2, maybe back to free next week.

So, I bought a Fitbit today, I’ve been toying with the idea off and on for awhile, finally took the plunge. Fun so far and got me getting in my water and 10k steps (almost...at 9950). I don’t know why I make such a big deal about these things that other people just do. Anyway, got some snacks and DH wanted ribs and mashed potatoes, so lots of points for supper but all good.

Diana Frittata sounds great, might have to work up something like that for breakfast tomorrow. I’ve been listening to Belleruth a few times lately, her voice is so calming. I have it on my phone, I laugh when I’m listening to music and she pops in. Hope all is well with you. Hot flashes here and there, too, annoying.

Jendiet hope you’re healing up well, I have been using Abreva for some time as soon as I feel something. It’s a little expensive but the tube lasts a long time as you only need a drop. Hope things get easier with your DS’s name. Probably a stressor for you.

Ciecie you’re awesome, great job meeting those fitness goals.

Nancy great job continuing with the workouts. I really have to watch my shoes when jogging, my knee gets swollen quickly.

Terri I love your posts. I’ve been doing a lot of raking, getting the yard in order. Moving some flowers around that aren’t doing well where they’re at.

Hope everyone is doing well and has a great day and weekend:sunny: :grouphug: