3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   August 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/317839-august-2019-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

ObeseGirlfriend 08-13-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancylmrn (Post 5393502)
Good morning to all!
WO was not so great today, my arthritis in my left had was acting crazy and making it hard to grip the weights so not my best effort....my body knows its friday it is just tired LOL
WI fluctuations happen :o up a bit but that is ok

ciecie, you are in my thoughts today

Ok I am offically registered for Spartan Game Sprint on September 8th. I have no idea what I am getting into but I will get a T-shirt and medal when I am done LOL......back later

I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

Diana3271 08-13-2019 09:38 PM

ObeseGirlfriend Hi and welcome to the check-in. :welcome2:

Diana3271 08-13-2019 09:43 PM

Hi Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Total Approx 1515 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 400 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
steamed veggies 100 calories
grilled sirloin 300 calories
lobster tail w/butter 300 calories

Exercise:
4 Miles from Leslie's Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan

Have a Blessed evening!

ciecie 08-13-2019 11:01 PM

good night all! power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. :D

Teri000 08-14-2019 07:41 AM

August 2019

Hi! Good Morning!

Welcome ObeseGirl. Hope you have lots of success here. Keep coming back.

I am doing okay. Weaknesses: I had some cinnamon-sugar toast last night, a bag of potato chips (small), a few cookies and a few chocolates.
I weighed in and I am down a total of 3 pounds...It's a start. I think I am doing okay. It is really hard to get a habit going and even harder to keep it going.
I biked and did neck, shoulder and knee exercises.

TODO:
1) food mover
2) exercise
3) sorting
4) gardening

ciecie 08-14-2019 08:07 AM

good morning! welcome obesegirl! went for a power walk and ran errands this morning. will have breakfast in a few minutes. :D

Diana3271 08-14-2019 08:12 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Teri Congrats on the 3 pounds!

Last night: Full Body Stretch
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 + :coffee:
Weigh In Saturday

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
August 14

Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Scott was cranky. He had been on a diet for two weeks, and it wasn't getting easier. Now his friends wanted to drag him off to some stupid prayer meeting at the church. Begrudgingly, Scott agreed to go. Before long, his mind was off of food and onto the message the pastor was delivering. Scott got caught up in praying for the needs of others, and he completely forgot about his own hunger. The time passed quickly, and Scott was surprised. His friends just smiled and told Scott that there was a lesson there for him somewhere. When we turn our attention from ourselves to others, great things can happen.

Today's thought: I want to care for others as much as I care about myself!

ciecie 08-14-2019 08:53 AM

good morning again! just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. :D

Rachel1234 08-14-2019 10:34 AM

Good morning

Just checking in. My uncle is not alert, but seems to be comfortable. I came home to get some sleep. Thank you to all who have been thinking of me and my uncle :hug:

Not eating very many veggies right now. Just grabbing quick easy foods......pb sandwich, cheese sandwich and the granola sometimes. But I AM maintaining, at this point. Pretty surprised at this.

Sorry, not much time for personals. I'll have to catch up later.....

ciecie 08-14-2019 10:38 AM

good morning for the third time! went for my second power walk. will be taking the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there. :D

jendiet 08-14-2019 11:20 AM

Ciecie, good morning 3x before I even got my day going

Rachel, continued prayers for your family. Great job maintaining under such stress.

Nancy, I pray the arthritis eases up and all pain goes and you have freedom in Jesus name

Welcome Obese Girl!

Keli, yay on getting a handle on weight gain. That sounds nice!

Does anybody know why Granny left?

180.0 today. Was 180.8 yesterday. My stomach growled all night. I had to wake up and put numbing cream on my lips after I finally fell asleep at 4 am. So my sleep was crap.

Tom has not shown up yet, I think i miscalculated...I did have horrific pain the morning of the 5th, I couldn't move because of the pain in my pelvis, maybe my real ovulation, even though I had signs on the 31st...

So I'm not worried about it, my body has done this before. It just sucks my baby is going to school, I have that follow up mammogram, and I'm going to be miserable with TOM all in the same week...

But I will say this these nasty things are crusting over and itching, pray they are GONE GONE GONE by that time.

I have meet the teacher tomorrow and I'm already embarrassed at how I look

Zallie 08-14-2019 01:13 PM

141.8 down a bit.

Hi Chickies!

Very quick check in.

M-Th until Labor Day will be hard to check in due to work schedule.

That weight is lower than expected due to poor eating. Sunday 2400 cal at dinner. Was terrific - tasting.

Monday and Tues better.

Today eating like a fiend. Not on track. 4 pizzas are steps away.

Loved reading the posts, but no time for personals. :(

Thinking of you all!

nancylmrn 08-14-2019 02:42 PM

Good afternoon
WI - none fell super bloaty today, went out to dinner last night and had some adult beverages. Dinner was not bad had chicken fajatas with 2 flour tortillas but the sodium is killing me today
WO something new.....stair master hahaha.....90 floors in 30 min. Goal 100 floors in 30 min. Did break this up into 1 - 20 min session and then 1 - 10 min session. Leg work today with weights, just was not feeling the love so only did 1 set of 5 exercises.

teri000, I am returning those ear buds and ordered some differnt kind and they should be here today

Caught up on everyone's posts and will attempt more personals during the week

jendiet 08-14-2019 03:09 PM

Zallie, yay on lbs down.

Diana, is your next WI Saturday again??

Nancy, are you feeling better?

Please keep me in prayers concerning follow up breast ultra sound @ 1240 on the 20th.

This isn't my FIRST cancer scare, I've had quite a fright before with them telling me I might have MS or cancer before.

I thank God for victory previously and await the good report this time too.

ciecie 08-14-2019 04:55 PM

good evening! took the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there. will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few minutes. :D