Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-30-2020, 09:59 PM   #1  

Default weight gain

Hi, friends I’ve been on WW these past 4 years and was quite successful; I made lifetime and maintained it. Then life happened. December was difficult, but I kept at it. Then I would find myself Stress-overeating on the weekends. I do well during the week. Since December, I gained 20 pounds back and can’t lose it. I got a Peloton to change up my workouts. I tried my fitness pal to count calories; that’s where I gained some. I went back to WW, but having trouble. I’m not sure what else to do. I feel lost and disgusted with myself. Please help and thank you ❤️

Last edited by fluffysquirrel; 08-30-2020 at 10:46 PM.
fluffysquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:04 PM   #2  
Learning While Teaching

Hi fluffy squirrel, my first question is, what is WW? Are you still using peleton? If you've maintained your exercise habits then the diet will probably be the diet. I'd recommend looking up around 5 diets, see their qualities, select the diet that you think fits your lifestyle the most then look more into it. By lifestyle I mean if you don't like salad then you shouldn't expect yourself to go on a diet with eating only salad. You have to choose a diet that you'll stick to. Once you've gotten your diet you can search up recipes on Google and YouTube. Make a planner, put some money into it, just make sure you stick to it. I'd recommend looking into a low-carb diet. Or a keto diet. There are a lot of recipes online for both and you're not restricted to eating only vegetables, fruits, and drinks. Hope that helps, good luck. Don't give up!
SayNo is offline   Reply With Quote