Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-07-2017, 10:42 AM   #1  
Create Your Motivation

Default Vitality of Human Spirit

My Name is Don, and have an extensive past history with personal weight loss, and variable fitness goals, and look forward to meeting and talking with you all!

This logs purpose is to have all people in which have fitness and health goals believe they have the internal spirit within them to achieve what they personally desire.

The inner being can make the outer being that much stronger. The mental and spirit WITHIN oneself.........drives the outside mechanics.

The most successful people in life recognize, that in life they create their own love, they manufacture their own meaning, they generate their own motivation. Motivation is manufactured within...

This by itself can make one reach inside and pullout more than they think they can achieve.

Some forum members need a friend sounding off in this area, and I am going to be this person for them.

Beauty within beholds beauty on the outside, and this comes in many forms, and is not just limited to the illusion of physical appearance.

If this thread can relate to just one, and this one person can pull a philosophical statement and/or statements from this thread as a mental tool to motivate and inspire to continue progression toward their goal.....when times get tough, then I accomplished my goal (s).

If I can touch one person reading the forum that is having a bad day (even one reading as guests, and registered members not posting), and they stand up keep their diet, stay strong, stay the course and train, then I couldn't be more happier. THIS is what its about.

I will make regular posts for this purpose.

Rock on, and move ever forward

Chillen
Chillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 470 / 430 / 150

Height: 5'2"

Go for it, Don!
RubySnacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:56 AM   #3  
Create Your Motivation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubySnacks View Post
Go for it, Don!
We are together in the personal fight!
Old 09-09-2017, 11:31 AM   #4  
Create Your Motivation

Unleash your POWER.......BABY!

Bring in the truth:

1. Change the changeable! Yes, recognize the things you have control over, and recognize two things that you do have control over:

A. What you think
B. What you will do.

2. Raise your standards! Do not accept the unacceptable! Stay out of the unnecessary Pity-party wagons.........ROCK YOUR SOCKS!

Withdraw and deposit in your ENERGY BANK!.......ROCK ON

===========================================

" I am smart. I can do this.
No one can stop me. Not even myself."

Ever wonder what is inside people whom seem to have much less on the outside but seem to have so much more and......accomplished GREAT THINGS?:

Have you ever seen a person without arms, feet, or just half body? Do you ever hear or see one of them doing amazing things or smile everyday like there is nothing bad or sad around them? Do you ever wonder how these people can do so much with a body like that, or how they can smile and be so happy and show how much they can do?

These people are doing things without feet, without arms, sometimes only half a body and they do all that, when sometimes those who have a full body never do.

How amazing are these people that with all their problems and suffering they show the world what a human can do.

And, so can the MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM!

We don't need arms or feet or a perfect body to smile, to live, to do amazing things, and to believe in ourselves, to believe that there aren't any impossibilities to do what we know we can do.

Having an imperfect body doesn't mean that you are not capable of showing great attitude, talent, inspiration, and something unique to share with the world. No matter how many obstacles are in your life, try always to see the positive in everything and transform those impossibilities into possibilities.
===========================================

One must educate the path in which they want to walk, and this will enable the power within you to work with and overcome the many "faults of you" as you work toward your goal........

And I write about this next!

Rock ON! Go get it!

Chillen

Last edited by Chillen; 09-09-2017 at 11:33 AM.