Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-17-2016, 11:12 AM   #1  
improving life!

Height: 5'7"

Default No weigh in for 7 days accountability

I need to weigh myself less and I think an accountability thread would help me. Feel free to join in!

I weighed in this morning and am hoping it's the last time for a while. Messes with my happiness and feelings of success with calorie counting and fitness. I'm just too hard on myself when i weigh in frequently, for things i should move on from. In a perfect world I won't weigh myself till March 11 (monthly weigh in date), but for now one week sounds good!
pinkalarmclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 12:51 PM   #2  

I'm trying not to weigh myself either! I just started yesterday (again) and had to weigh for a starting weight...but historical trends lend to me weighing daily and letting those fluctuations kill my optimism! So I'm trying to give myself at least 2 weeks before I weigh in for the first time. I wanted to aim for a full 30 days but I KNOW I won't make it that long! ^_^
minasflying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 12:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 214/160/140

Height: 5'4

I stopped weighing myself when Lent started! I find when I'm in weight loss mode the scale affirms me. Not always a bad thing, but I want to learn to eat healthy for health's sake not just the number on the scale. Also, I was afraid with my increased exercise it would be a while before the scale budged as muscle repair was going to cause me to retain water and I certainly didn't need de-motivation. Right now, I'm excited to notice that my upper arms are starting to get (a very little) thinner. And I fit into a pair of size 10 jeans! (they were Lee mom jeans, but still!)
Treasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 01:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/183.2/110

Height: 5' 2.5"

I have been weighting once a week, but thanks to m uh visitor the week or weeks before it sucks. I may try every two weeks next month. I am gaining muscle too so I know the scale will tell me I am heavier. I plan on eating get decently once I get to the grocery store. I eat snacks when at my internship and I kow they aren't great for my body.
shymouse is offline   Reply With Quote