3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   April 2015 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/303260-april-2015-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 04-24-2015 09:10 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Ian I hope the picnic was good.

Syckgirlsfv Good luck with your exam.

Kris Hi :wave: Have a great weekend!

Alaskanlaughter Good job with the exercise.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271 04-24-2015 09:12 PM

Total Approx 1485 calories + :coffee:

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon BHF's ranch and a pita wedge 700 calories

Exercise:
Turbo Kick Round 39

flower123 04-24-2015 11:21 PM

Hi all
will write more later. But wanted to confess my sins. I didnt sleep last night. At about 7am I had 3 chicken sausages. Then at 8:15 I had a bag of popchips. Then at probably noon I had another bag of popchips. I am talking about 420 calories per bag. I was trying so hard to avoid the chibata olive bread from Trader Joes. Thus the popchips. I knew they had less calories than the bread with butter. In the end, the popchips did not satisfy. I ended up getting 2 very small very crusty rolls. Ate them with butter. I still wanted more food. But I stopped. Dinner was my regular diet food. Diet salad with white meat chicken. I also had 3 small pieces of chocolate. My estimated calorie count for the day is... 2,200. The only saving grace is that I have 13 more days to get on track and finish losing the weight. I just weighed myself. Gained back the 4 lbs I lost. Maybe some of it is from sodium. Will see what the scale shows on Sat and sun.

Confession done. The carrot below really should not be dancing today, haha

CoolMom75 04-25-2015 12:50 AM

Flower, I'm sure the family reunion *and* giving yourself the short timeline to lose are both a lot of stress for you. It's going to work against you. Maybe a non food stress reliever can be swapped in whenever you get a craving? :hug:

My work day was long and then a last minute birthday party (super fun, though) went through the evening. I wanted to eat, couldn't go in the hot tub but managed to stick with my calories for the day. Green tea got me through the party.

W 152.6
B veg, curry duck
D veg, feta, chicken sausage

Larry H 04-25-2015 04:05 AM

Returning

I see a lot of familiar people. I have been on a plataue for almost a year.:(

Tried calorie counting. It used to work but doed not now. I was very vigilant tracking using MFP and weighed and measured everything. I even dropped daily calories to 1000 and walked every day. Six months of no weight loss.

Some of you remember I was doing well on Volumetrics. But that stopped working and I did not lose any weight at all for several months. Despite a drastic reduction in calories and an increase in daily exercise.

I decided it was time for a different approach. I was on Atkins 20 years ago and it worked well but i got tired of limited food choices. Well I am back on Atkins and just finished the 4th day of the induction phase. I am averaging about 10 g of carbs daily and have set the Goals on MFP to 5% Carbs, 35% Protein and 60% Fat as suggested by Atkins for the induction phase. It is too early to tell if this will work for me.

If it doesn't I may have to locate one of those World War 2 concentration camps and enroll. Wish me luck

Diana3271 04-25-2015 08:40 AM

Larry Welcome back! You have no idea how many times I have looked under your profile to see if you ever checked back in. It is so good to see you. :hug:

Diana3271 04-25-2015 08:49 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (seated)
This Morning: Oxycise Level 1 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1485 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 176 (TTOM)
Down: .8

Flower I'm sorry about the struggles. CoolMom is probably right about the added stress. Today is a new day so we can try again. :hug:

CoolMom I hope work is calm for you. Is the hot tub inside or out?

Have a wonderful day!

CoolMom75 04-25-2015 01:08 PM

Larry!!!! It's good to see you!

W 152.2
B egg on toast
L curry duck
D not sure

Diana, my hot tub is outside and it is a cold walk out and back. Lol

IanG 04-25-2015 03:42 PM

Up 4.6lbs to 178lbs. That was the picnic. Hopefully just sodium.

Anyway, breakfast was smoked salmon, razor clams, smoked mussels and baby squid (leftovers).

Lunch was salad with candied salmon and smoked mussels (leftovers).

For exercise, I did 60 minutes weight training after breakfast and ran 5 miles before lunch.

Larry is back!

flower123 04-25-2015 06:03 PM

Hi All :wave:

coolmom, thank you for the words of encouragment and wisdom.
Glad you had fun at the party. And that green tea got you through !!

Hello Larry. Wishing you best with your renewed goal

Diana, thanks for the words of encouragement. Glad you are down .8 lb. Woohoo and yay

Alaskan, thanks for the info. Perhaps I have seen things from your friend, the photographer. I subscbribe to a fb page for northern lights. when I look at the pictures and videos I imagine I am there.

Made To Thrive, I hope you are having a great weekend

Syckgirl down .2 is going in the right direction. Will be curious how that alcohol free weekend goes :)

Hi to everyone else. I hope Kelijpa is having a great time at the music festival.

This morning's weight was up by 4.6 lbs. Back to where I started last Monday. I caused it. So I will accept it. Everything is good. The important thing is what I do today. Although reaching goal in 14 remaining days would be a bona fied miracle.
B 280 chicken sausage & sm salad (lettuce, cucumber,celery, cooked cold cabbage, 1.5 oz carrot & lemon)
L 220 codfish and sm. salad
D 240 Chicken breast, Sm. salad
Hot chocolate 210
Lemon protein stuff 120
Total for day 1,070

I hope you all have an awesome Sunday !!!!!

Diana3271 04-25-2015 10:27 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

CoolMom I hope you have a chance to enjoy the hot tub this weekend. A friend of ours was volunteering for an event today. He borrowed a dunk tank for the event and stored it at the shop this weekend. I told him that DH and I might use it as a redneck hot tub. :rofl:

Ian I don't know who has the craziest gains, me or you. :lol: The junk I ate on Tuesday didn't even add up to a 1 pound gain. It wasn't even heavy in salt, but I had that crazy gain. :dunno:

Flower You seem to have crazy gains, too. :dunno: I don't know why some of us are like that. Good job getting back on track.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271 04-25-2015 10:33 PM

Total Approx 1610 calories + :coffee:

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 calories)
Chicken salad on whole wheat w/lettuce 350 calories
small glass tea 50 calories

Dinner (810 calories)
seared sea scallops 300 calories
mushroom rice 200 calories
green beans 100 calories
caramel cake slice 210 calories

Exercise:
LM Body Attack 61

Larry H 04-25-2015 11:41 PM

Day 5 of Atkins Induction

I had a pretty good day today. :carrot:

Total for today 7g Carbs, 137g Fat, 122g Protein and 1,790 calories.
Atkins suggests 1,800 calories for men but I am going to cut that back slowly.
I don't want to eat that much food

Breakfast was a cheese omelet with bell pepper and Jalapeno along with a sausage patty

Lunch was a little strange DW and I were at a back yard cookout that was a fundraiser for Shriners Hospitals. Sticking like glue to my plan. I had two hamburger pattys with a small amount of raw onion. No bread or other condiments and no side dishes or appetizers. For beverage I drank two 16oz bottles of water.

Dinner was 2 oz cheddar cheese and 2 oz pepperoni slices and two cans of tuna fish with nothing added.

Diana3271 04-26-2015 09:21 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on: Sedentary Lifestyle stretch from Perfect in Ten: Stretch

Calories for yesterday: 1610 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 175.2 (TTOM)
Down: .8

Larry Great job sticking to your plan, especially at the cookout. :carrot:

Have a great day!

IanG 04-26-2015 02:22 PM

Diana, yep my splurge gains are crazy. They take their sweet time (days) to come down as well.

Down 0.8lbs to 177.2lbs today.

Breakfast was smoked salmon, anchovies, hake roe, scrambled eggs and razor clams.

For lunch, I had salad with smoked mussels and anchovies.

For exercise, I ran 5.5 miles before breakfast and did 60 minutes weight training before lunch.