3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - August 2014 - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/298270-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-august-2014-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 07-31-2014 09:13 PM

Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - August 2014 - Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! :wave: Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

:cheer2: Here's to the start of a great month! :cheer2:

novangel 07-31-2014 10:50 PM

Diana, I live for your "new month" threads. :carrot:

My eating habits: Everything in moderation, calorie cycling, and IF

My exercise: Alternating jogging with Jillian at least 5 days a week

Tonight I ran 5k on the treadmill. :)

Sydney_2009 08-01-2014 02:32 AM

Today was alright...Peter and I had a nice long talk. We are considering trying again. Augs and I went for a long swim and a long walk. The walk was lovely except a bogan bloke laughed at me signing to Augs, and called me an idiot and then he noticed Augs's facial features and called him r*tarded. I don't think Augs understood, but he knew I was sad about it.

Breakfast - nothing
Lunch - leftover chicken breast and grilled veg
Tea - a Devon sandwich on wheat
Snacks - peach

Chelainabear 08-01-2014 02:51 AM

Excited to get in here at the beginning of the month!

My goals this week are to drink at least 80 oz. of water, and do at least 30 minutes of cardio once per week.

I did well today, all things considered (I work at a gas station/convenience store during the dinner shift, so my food choices there are still a struggle)

Breakfast: 8 oz. bolthouse breakfast smoothie
lunch: Turkey sandwich with light mayo, lettuce, onions and swiss cheese, green peppers (a handful) and 1 big-ish spoon of potato salad
dinner: 2 chicken strips, ranch
snacks: handful of sliced canteloupe, and one bacon rollup (one slice of bacon, shredded cheese, and a pilsbury biscuit, all rolled and baked together)

Annnnnd, 100 oz. of water! Goal reached :)

flower123 08-01-2014 04:44 AM

okay, I am responding to July posts :)
Diana, I find it really interesting that you look so very thin at the weight you said. Perhaps you are one of those fortunate people who has a lot of muscle mass. And of course you work out as well. And you may have big bones. If so, thats wonderful. That would help a lot as the years progress.

Coolmom, you described my fantasy meal. Crabcake and ceasar salad. I would eat it for sure if someone would take me out and buy it for me, lol.

Ian, you are amazing, how much you exercise. I admire you and
Syckgirlfv, Diana and all the others here who are great at that.

Novangel "nekkid" all I can say about that is I am very glad I live alone. otherwise I would frighten people.

PatPat. yay, kitty returned. I am very happy for you

Kelijpa you wrote that you feel "good, healthy and strong". That is more important than anything. Too may people lose their health while trying to be thin.

I was told today by the naturopath that because of my age I have to focus more on health than on being thin. I work so hard at making sure I do not balloon up again. It is so easy to fall off that wagon and balloon up again. As so many times before.

Anyway, I left there and went to the co-op where I found popchips staring me in the face as I walked in the door. They were on sale. So yes I bought some. Yesterday I did well eating. And I will do well tomorrow.

I also did 10 minutes on the trampoline. And did homolateral crossovers which builds some muscle in the upper legs.

I found out that I do not need any more of the RX Armour Thyroid. But I do need something else. And then vitamin K. And I need a tiny bit more iodine. I am looking forward to getting the other thing. But the Dr had to order it for me. I think it will take care of the increase in hypo. Which the Dr said was minimal. But enough to treat it. So that may help, I hope. She also told me that I do not need more mag than what I am getting with my calcium and multi vits. She cautioned me not to take more. So that is not the answer to my cocoa cravings. Good to know.

As someone who lives in the frozen tundra, I am not ready for August. Anything that comes closer to autumn and winter is dreaded. But other than that August is a great month. ( and a very nice name as well, Sydney)

Sending hopes for a great August for everyone. Thank you for being here. I am so grateful to be part of this good community. Grateful to each of you.

aryastark 08-01-2014 04:59 AM

Last day of July was a bit of a mess so a fresh start for August

flower123 08-01-2014 05:05 AM

Aryastark, heres to a fresh start for August. I hope its a good one for you

Diana3271 08-01-2014 06:14 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :dance:

Chelainabear Hi and welcome to the check-in! :welcome2: Good job on your day!

aryastark Hi and welcome to the check-in! :welcome2: New month, new start! :carrot:

I didn't add on any yoga last night since it was late and I needed to get up early.

Calories for yesterday: 1400 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 169.4
No Change

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!

PatPat 08-01-2014 11:07 AM

Hello :)

Oh, a new thread! how great ^^

Reminding July: I started dieting, and exercising.
I have lost 6,9 Kilos (15,2 lbs), which is far more than the 3,5 I was aiming for. I am glad for that :)

In exercise: I went from difficulty one in my game to the easier tracks of 3 (of 4), and from only being able to play 20 minutes because of being exhausted to being able to play 60- even 120 minutes if I want.

Eating: My fridge is filled with veggies, meat, milk products, meat and stuff and my sweets cupboard with dried fruit, and seaweed snacks, much different to all the processed stuffs I had in there before. I am hungry sometimes but I am able to control my eating fairly well. Except from those 2 beer lapses :D

The Goal for August still stays at 3,5 kilos.

Today is my "lets whoop calories up to shake it a bit" day, so there will be lasangna, and uuuuuh potato chips (alongside the homemade dip and veggies) because changing my lifestyle means cutting these things down, not forbidding anything. I still wont store stuff like that around the house for now because I know me too well. but that portion bag of chips is well deserved I guess :)
Already did my hour of exercise, because I am a good girl.

CHEERS
to all of us for the new month, may you happily reach whatever goals you have :)

Aryastark
welcome, and I like your username. fresh start, off we go :)

PS: Mackerel tastes AWESOME! got me a few more cans of that today while shopping ^^

laciemn 08-01-2014 11:15 AM

Sydney, that would really make me want to punch someone.

Diana, from your response in the July thread, I believe bone and muscular structure will change how dense your body is. With dense bones and working out, it's not surprising you weight more than you look like you weigh!

I have the opposite problem. I have small bone structure and higher body fat %. So I look fatter than people around my weight :(. I have been weight training though, so I hope it helps over time :).

Today, I had an egg white wrap and a strawberry / scrambled egg English muffin.

CoolMom75 08-01-2014 02:41 PM

Happy August everyone! lol

Thunder and lightning kept me awake at night and then our street getting resurfaced woke me up early. This does not set me up well for good sleep before my work weekend.

Food today-
Egg on toast
Coffee with milk
Sandwich

Not sure about dinner. I'm in a slump but I have a couple things planned: a bolognese sauce for whatever and a black bean soup.

Sydney_2009 08-01-2014 04:17 PM

I'm surprised I didn't, Lacie.

7:15 am andi only just crawled out of bed. August is still sleeping and I never wake a sleeping child so I think I shall sit here and be quiet for a while :)

CoolMom75 08-01-2014 06:07 PM

Is that August in your new profile pic, Sydney?? CUTE!!!! (I just remembered you have a son, and younger, I think. Ha! Sorry) I was also going to mention that my aunt is deaf and I always noticed the flow of her written messages are a little odd. I thought it was something lost in translation from never having heard the language spoken, but your text comes across fluently. Now I'm not sure why my aunty's text is odd. She is 70 though and lived through difficult times for deaf children.

My daughter and I were trying to learn ASL but without practice it gets lost quickly!

IanG 08-01-2014 07:15 PM

I would have f@cking laid that bloke out Sydney, so sorry to hear that and well done on maintaining your composure. Great to hear you are trying again with Peter. Use this chance and make sure things change. Both of you. I blew mine because things just carried on as usual for another year-and-a-half. This is it...so use it. Consider marriage counseling. I couldn't get my wife there.

Thanks flower123 and well done on focusing on healthy eating. That has been a shift for me too (from eating less to eating more but different) and I feel much better for it.

PatPat, really glad you enjoyed the mackerel. If you like that stuff, there is a world of fish out there...

Down 2.4lbs today to 169.2lbs. I took the day off work to continue sorting the house out. I got some things done but work had me do a few emergency things so I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I got some cooking done though. I now make crabcakes for the week and freeze them. I used 4lbs of lump crab to make 12 crabcakes. Yummy but $$.

Breakfast was sardines, squid and oats. Lunch was my usual with steelhead, crabcake, squid and chipotle cod.

Exercise was 50 minutes weight training. I took a rest day from running today.

Radiojane 08-01-2014 09:18 PM

Weighed in for the first time in months. I'm up. Need to get down. The good thing is the edema was TOM related and went away

today calories in 1035 plus supper

salad with a little dressing
beer stick with cheese
lamb roast
blueberries
cheese snack

Too much cheese. but I have been on the run and trying to keep the carb cravings down.

did my 30 minute swim and a huge amount of walking.

kelijpa 08-01-2014 10:01 PM

Hello all!

Thanks for the thread Diana!

Sydney sorry you had to endure such incredible rudeness, hope karma bites him on the @$$, I guess really I hope something happens to help him become a considerate human. Wishing you the best with your relationship :hug:

Flower thanks so much for the kind words, means a lot.

RadioJane glad your edema went away, I love cheese, sometimes the sodium gets me, but there are times when nothing else hits the spot.

Congrats on the loss Ian crab cakes sound great.

We ate a bunch tonight, in-laws came for a visit, it was great, but man can I eat sometimes...

W- 160.3
B- scrambled eggs w/peas, cheese and salsa
L- salad, spring mix, banana peppers, pickles, Italian dressing
D- BBQ chicken legs, cole slaw, marinated cucumbers, sweet corn
S- zucchini bread
E- not so much, some gardening

Best to all :sunny:

Diana3271 08-01-2014 10:30 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

This will be a quickie for me.

Sydney I am sorry to you had to deal with that person. :hug:

Total Approx 1400 Calories + :coffee:

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
Grilled chicken breast 400 calories
2 orders steamed veggies 200 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Circuit Burn 30 Min Total Circuit Burn Mix w/8's for weights and #2 weighted gloves for boxing

Sydney_2009 08-01-2014 10:54 PM

Zoë, yeah my boy is just 4! This wee girl is quite famous in Ds circles. She's on magazines and posters and such. Her smile lights me up. I don't like to post pictures of Augs online, but I can PM you a picture if you'd like :)
Was your aunts family deaf? Usually, deaf people whose first language is signing have the "choppy" speech you're referring to. That's because the grammar of sign language us different than the grammar of English. My parents are hearing, so English is my first language and I learnt to sign after, that's why my "voice" isn't that way.

Ian and Kelijpa and Diana, thanks for your support!

It's now gone half one in the arvo and I took August to the gym earlier. It's in our building, and there's no age limit on it, so I decided to stop using the excuse of not having a child minder, and we both went. He LOVED it! He's now sound asleep on the lounge, haha. I might join him!

mars735 08-01-2014 11:01 PM

Wow, a new month!
B vanilla whey shake/coffee/coconut oil
L great big salad/veggies/chicken/WF dressing
D more chicken/steamed bok choy/walnut oil
S choc whey shake

flower123 08-02-2014 12:28 AM

Sydney, I missed what you wrote before. How horriffic that man was. He is the darker side of humankind. And in the opposute arena, The avatar picture is awesome. Love that kid. My arms want to hug her, lol.

Today I had such a hard time not getting the popchips with cheese. But I didnt. I had fish stew witth romano cheese in it. Now taking vit K which is fat soluble. But really, there must be other things in my multivits that are fat soluble. So eating fat in every meal is only the reasonable thing to do.

for Dinner I had same old chicken sausage and salad. The salad dressing is lemon juice with a tsp of sesame oil, a sprinkle of stevia and celtic salt.

Then there was the cocoa with protein powder. And the lemon with protein powder. Total calories wrere somewhere around 1220. Exercise, I did homolateral crossovers ( which technically are not exercise. But they sure feel like it to me. And will also do 10 minutes on the trampoline.

Looking forward to Tuesday or Wednesday when I can start on the new Thyroid mediciation. Its minimal. But I am hoping it can give me a bit more energy and start the thyroid working at peak performance again.

Thank you everyone for what you wrote. I am grateful to you all for your words... challenges, inspirations, thoughts, Grateful for them all

CoolMom75 08-02-2014 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sydney_2009 (Post 5050236)
Zoë, yeah my boy is just 4! This wee girl is quite famous in Ds circles. She's on magazines and posters and such. Her smile lights me up. I don't like to post pictures of Augs online, but I can PM you a picture if you'd like :)
Was your aunts family deaf? Usually, deaf people whose first language is signing have the "choppy" speech you're referring to. That's because the grammar of sign language us different than the grammar of English. My parents are hearing, so English is my first language and I learnt to sign after, that's why my "voice" isn't that way.

Ian and Kelijpa and Diana, thanks for your support!

It's now gone half one in the arvo and I took August to the gym earlier. It's in our building, and there's no age limit on it, so I decided to stop using the excuse of not having a child minder, and we both went. He LOVED it! He's now sound asleep on the lounge, haha. I might join him!

My aunt's family were all hearing but she spent the school week at a deaf boarding school. I don't think she communicated much at home because family were told not to learn sign. Her mom learned a little. She lives near me for the first time in my life and my 3 year old and I were picking up quite a bit of ASL from the show Signing Time. I need to get back to it.

LiannaKole 08-02-2014 01:55 AM

Food: I do calorie counting, mostly.
Exercise: I'm starting a C25K program on my phone, so that's 3x a week.

Today so far I've done a 30 minute session of run/walk. I almost didn't, because I did NOT feel like it. It felt good after I finished, but man, it was an uphill battle today.

Breakfast was oatmeal with almond milk, flaxseed (nutty and yummy!), blueberries, and some orange juice.

Lunch was corn tortillas with beans and salsa and veggies.

Dinner was a taco casserole sort of thing (a.k.a, leftovers in my fridge all baked together with taco seasoning).

Snacks were part of an orange, a power bar (mint flavored - yum!), and iced coffee with soy milk.

---

Sydney_2009: Whoever that guy was who harassed you on your walk sounds like a bully and a moron. What an inhuman thing for him to do. >:(

kelijpa 08-02-2014 07:38 AM

Good morning all,
Up 2 to 162.5 not bad considering...
B- cereal, almond milk
L- chicken BBQ at picnic
D-?
E- walk

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend :sunny:

Diana3271 08-02-2014 07:48 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on: Your Life is in Your Own Glands, Teapot Meditation and Deep Relaxation from Fat Free Yoga

Calories for yesterday: 1400 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 169.4
No Change

My weight has stayed the same for a few days now.

LiannaKole Hi and welcome to the check-in! :welcome2:

Have a great day!

PatPat 08-02-2014 10:08 AM

Hiyyas,

liannakole
welcome, cant wait to read from you regularly :)

sydney
I guess the r*tarded person was that guy, not you folks. Good self control, I would have exploded.... :hug:

Used my sports-free day today to save all my files (kazillions of that) and put my computer software back to delivery status. might not have been necessary yet but there were so many unused and uneccessary programs on it, I wanted a new start. Now I am totally bored out and have a headache, but the patient is alive and running smooth :)

planned for tonight: mackerel, eggs, salad, cheese... a colorful platter.

have a nice day ^^

IanG 08-02-2014 07:05 PM

My smoked oysters arrived :)

Up 0.4lbs today to 169.6lbs. I spent most of the day mowing the lawn and cooking.

Breakfast was fresh sardines with kipper, squid and oats. Lunch was my usual with salmon, baby squid, mussels and crab cakes.

Exercise: Ran 4 miles before breakfast. Did 55 minutes weight training before lunch.

Sydney_2009 08-02-2014 09:10 PM

What a delightfully lazy day so far today. I went for a pedicure and a facial, and it's now noon and I have no plans ahead of me! August and I may make arse prints in the lounge.

novangel 08-02-2014 09:51 PM

Jogged 3.25 miles today plus weights. Then after dinner went for about a 20 minute walk uphill. Lots of exercise today. :)

Diana3271 08-02-2014 10:04 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Sydney Sounds like a wonderful relaxing day. Wishing you the very best and hoping you and your SO can work things out.

Mars Hi :wave: I hope this month is a good one for you.

Flower Great job on the exercise. How long have you had thyroid problem? Mine was diagnosed when I was about 25, so that's 20+ years for me. My meds have been out of range (too low) for 2+ years now. It has been a real struggle trying to get it regulated again.

CoolMom I hope you are having a good weekend. Any plans for getting away for a weekend?

Kelijpa Any camping trips/music festivals in your near future?

PatPat Good job on the computer stuff. I always find computer work intimidating.

Ian
How do you make your crab cakes? I made a large salmon patty today and experimented a little. I didn't want to use any breading. I used egg as the binder. I did have to drain off some liquid but over all it was a hit. I also sauteed some onion and red peppers to add to the mixture.

Novangel Great job on the exercise, today.

Diana3271 08-02-2014 10:13 PM

Total Approx 1390 Calories + :coffee:
This is a great total for a Saturday for me. I am full up to my eyeballs with okra and tomatoes, though. :rofl:

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (210 Calories)
Iced coffee w/sweet 'n low & half and half 50 calories
Fiber Love bar coconut macaroon 160 calories (I always like to try new flavors of these bars. I rarely love them. They are normally OK at the time but not enough to repurchase. This one I really like. It might be worth it for me to have one of these on hand.

Dinner (780 Calories)
Salmon Patty 250 Calories
Huge bowl of Okra and tomatoes 250 calories
shared a slice of lemon cream cake w/DH I have been wanting to try this cake from Olive Garden. This was the best way for me to give it a try. 280 calories

Exercise:
Cardio sections from 2-Week Turn Around cardio (section 1 w/#5's)

flower123 08-03-2014 01:47 AM

Ian,Congrats on the arrival of the smoked oysters. Enjoy !!

Diana I was first diagnosed 3 or so years ago. I also had a goiter that seemed to not shrink. Finally I found out why. And have removed the cluprit from what I ingest. To treat the hypothyroidism, I chose a rx bio-identical Rx. But now the naturopath is adding somethings to it. Because I know it changed. I contacted the MD who thought it all sounded reasonable. I personally felt that this time around the naturopath would have better information on how to procede. The MD will check it in Oct. It is so hard to regulate that pesky but important gland. Because it does change. Do you work with an endocrinologist? I hope you can get it regulated again. It can make a real difference. I combine regular medicine with alternative. Always approved by my MD, of course.

Today I knew I was going to have popchips and cheese. But other than that I was fine. I had codfish poached in celtic salt water, for lunch and dinner. Well really I cooked a lot of it and just kept eating it. So by the time dinner time came, I only wanted salad. Great salad with greens and cucumber and cooked cold cabbage, vidalia onion and low fat feta with lemon juice. need I say that I had the cocoa powder in various forms and the frozen lemon protein thing?
I will not count the calories because I do not want to depress myself. But if i had to guess I would say , with the cheese and popchips, it was up to 2,100. Tomorrow will be diet day.
I did the homolateral crossovers as well as 10 minutes on the jogging trampoline ( while on the phone).

mars735 08-03-2014 10:01 AM

Thanks for the good wishes & for this thread,Diana!
Yesterday was so-so. I did too much tasting of the walnut pesto I made.
B vanilla why shake
L salad with farm fresh eggs/ tofu/ WF italian vinaigrette dsg; pear
D eggs, pesto, summer squash
S walnuts, egg, choc whey shake

30 minutes stationary bike, 25 ab curls & 20 biceps curls w 6 lbs wts, varioua stretches

Diana3271 08-03-2014 10:37 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

I was hoping not to see the 170's, again, any time soon. :( This morning I woke to my face and hands being really swollen from angioedema. It's funny, I should have seen this coming and knew for a fact what was going on. This week my lips were really messed up and my weight stayed the same for several days. Also, I hadn't dropped much since my TTOM ended. I suppose it was all brewing.

Calories for yesterday: 1390 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 170.8
Up: 1.4 pounds

Last night I added on: Green Energy Set 1 from Green Energy of the Heart

Have a great day!

Diana3271 08-03-2014 12:36 PM

Flower If you don't mind sharing, what was the culprit that caused the goiter for you? I had a goiter but my problem came from being under replaced with my thyroid meds. If you don't want to share here, please send me a PM.

Radiojane 08-03-2014 04:20 PM

Yesterday was the 1st day in a long time my boyfriend and I had where we could relax together. Was nice.

Down about 5 pounds of water since Friday. I'm hoping a lot more of it is water.

Calories for today will be around 1500

Making stuffed peppers for dinner and have had green beans, lamb and blueberries already. May treat myself to banana bread as I have some bananas to use up.

Walking the dog and doing so hip opener yoga.

IanG 08-03-2014 06:07 PM

Up 1.6lbs today to 171.2lbs.

I had a busy day sorting through the house. The first target was going through and getting rid of old paperwork.

Breakfast was sardines, medium stickleback and smoked oysters (yeah flower123). Lunch was my usual with smoked sturgeon, mussels, crabcake, squid and smoked oysters (yeah flower123)!

Exercise: Ran 5 miles before breakfast with my running club. Did 1 hour weight training before lunch.

Hoping for a loss tomorrow.

Quote:

Ian How do you make your crab cakes? I made a large salmon patty today and experimented a little. I didn't want to use any breading. I used egg as the binder. I did have to drain off some liquid but over all it was a hit. I also sauteed some onion and red peppers to add to the mixture.
Well, Diana, there are crab cakes I make for me and those I make to eat with other people.

For me, I drop the breadcrumbs and the mayo. They do not bind so I just bake the whole mixture in a tin and, when done, weigh it out in 6 ounce portions, wrap each in foil and squeeze into a patty, allow to cool and freeze.

I make two types. One with just lump crab that I buy fresh (it's cheaper than canned). And one with half lump crab and half canned shrimp. I have got about 20 or so in the freezer at the moment and will continue making 6 or so each week.

My recipe is:

2lbs lump crab
2 eggs
2 tablespoons of parsley
2 tablespoons of Worcester sauce
2 teaspoons of Old Bay spice
2 tablespoons of baking powder

and if making to eat with other people (real crab cakes that bind) I add:

2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons of light mayo.

I broil for 6 minutes each side on a low heat.

To reheat from frozen I just defrost and put each crab cake in the microwave for 90 seconds.

It's a delicious way to get my shrimp and crab!

LiannaKole 08-03-2014 07:18 PM

Diana3271: Thanks for the welcome! :wave:

---

Exercise: C25K again, and then a bike ride. My chain popped off my bike wheel going down a hill, which was super fun. But the rest of it was ok!

Breakfast was Cheerios with half an apple, almond milk, flaxseed meal (yum!), some peanut butter, and orange juice.

Lunch was homemade veggie soup, corn tortillas, beans and one homemade sausage that a friend gave me.

Dinner will be peanut butter banana ice cream that I made (made from bananas and peanut butter and nothing else). I seriously want nothing else tonight. :D

fool4fotos 08-03-2014 07:32 PM

Thank you so much for sharing your crab cake recipe!!!! One of my favorite dishes EVER and didn't think to put them in tins!!! Will be trying your version that you use for yourself for me and also the other for my better half : )

IanG 08-03-2014 08:00 PM

Thanks fool4fotos. It will make 6-7 crab cakes.

Sydney_2009 08-03-2014 09:13 PM

First thing this morning, the doctor's rooms let me know that August does not have atalantoaxial instability, which means he won't need surgery on his spine! Yay!!!! Great start to a Monday morning. I, however, am fevered and feeling yucky :(