Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-09-2014, 11:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/205.6/165

Height: 5'4"

Default ugh, had a pretty rough week and a half

Man, fun sure can be a slippery slope, can't it?

I'd like to shout out to St Jean Baptiste Day, Canada Day, Cottage Weekend Extravaganza, Friend Reunion with Beers, Studying, a Minor Kitchen Flood, and Being Generally Exhausted for the awesome job at keeping me from going to the gym in literally 1.5 weeks and also making it difficult to stick to healthy eating when beers and hamburgers are the only things the eye can see for miles and miles.

Although it was a blast taking an unplanned "break" from unfattening myself, but BOY AM I HURTING NOW! I felt a SERIOUS decrease in strength after having skipped out on my workouts the last little while, and while that sucks I guess the plus side is knowing that it doesn't actually take THAT long to get the strength back and start to feel like I'm getting fit again.

Anyway, things are calming down now so I should be able to get back to me 4-5 days/week routine. Looking forward to some normalcy!
kaybee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:54 AM   #2  
Eater of All Cakes

S/C/G: 214/ticker/150

You had your break now get back to work! Lol, jk. We all take breaks. The fact that you're coming back into the game is something you should be proud of because some don't bounce back like that.

Don't be yourself up about it though. Ease your way back in
SophiasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:43 AM   #3  
Old Cackler

now that you're life is getting back to normal, you'll be FINE. we all run into trouble when we DON'T get back to normal.

and thank you for celebrating my patron saint's bday!!!! ALWAYS a reason for a party!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:01 AM   #4  

S/C/G: see ticker

Eh, forgive yourself for the bad week and keep moving forward. I had a really rough week in the beginning of June, and ate more than I should have and didn't get enough exercise, but I snapped out of it and got back on track.

Hey, we didn't gain all of this weight because of one bad week, so we won't undo our good efforts with one bad week, either!
BettyBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:37 AM   #5  
Irish dance addict

S/C/G: 145/145.4/125

Height: 5' 3"

I feel you with this. I just got back from a 2 week trip to Europe and I didn't pay too much attention to what I was eating (certainly didn't make my choices based on my diet!) and didn't get any exercise except lots and lots of walking. Back at 5000 ft above sea level, my dance class on Tuesday absolutely killed.

Apart from your kitchen flood and exhaustion, it sounds like you had fun, which is great! And I join you on looking forward to normalcy.
atmos is offline   Reply With Quote