Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-08-2021, 10:50 AM   #1  

Default How i lose weight fast

Hi guys how are you all my name is Lina and today I want to share with you my losing weight story, okay and I will share with you some tricks that help me to change my body and becoming skinny and being more confident and happy so I was so so fat o can't even move a lot and one in the last July I decided to change my self and save me from dying so I was doing some workout and my favorite workout was CLEO TING workout an I was drinking a lot of water and sleeping well and I was also taking some supplements that help me control hanger if you want I wrote an article about that and the supplements that I was taking if you interested about them comment down below I order to share it with you
LINAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 12:27 PM   #2  

you have to stick with a great diet plan + exercise ( but keep in mind diet is the most important factor when it comes to wight loss)
Allison8017 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lose waight fast, lose weight easily