3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - February 2014 - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/292285-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-february-2014-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 01-31-2014 06:37 AM

Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - February 2014 - Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! :wave: Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

:cheer2: Here's to the start of a great month! :cheer2:

traveling michele 01-31-2014 10:35 AM

Alaskan-- that does sound like a horrific situation. I agree that you have to establish some rules! Can they pay rent to help replace food and other items??

My weight is up this morning.... grrr.... hopefully just a blip as tomorrow is the day I'm going to Napa with dh for a foodie walking tour. 129 today (up .6)

TGIF everyone!!

Radiojane 01-31-2014 12:21 PM

I've been stuck at the same weight for two days (I know - that doesn't count as stuck, but this particular number is always a stopping point for me). Maybe being away next week will kick my metabolism in the butt.

Yesterday calories in 1190
poached chicken
cheddar cheese
broccoli
kale
1 square dark chocolate.

Syckgirlsfv 01-31-2014 03:48 PM

winter is finally here! it's 64 degrees today...:rolleyes:

anyway...did all my CIS homework and now just have to read accounting chapter and do online homework that's due on I think the 7th. Gives me a little time to enjoy myself and watch a movie with DH tonight...AFTER I hit the weights!!!!! :strong::barbell::barbell::barbell:

YES! I am so exited we finally got them all delivered! We now have an adjustable incline bench with a preacher station, and an array of weights. A curl bar, and some dumbbells, too. :D:D:D

Ok, today:

B - NONE. I forgot! Was too busy!
S - crunchy ricer roller (maybe an apple if hungry later)
L - salad: romaine lettuce, baby bella mushrooms, energy nut mix, light blue cheese dressing
D - Making taco seasoned ground turkey for tacos - re-fried beans, chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and hopefully avocado is ripe! Also crunchy taco shells from the store. :dizzy:
WINE~!

alaskanlaughter 01-31-2014 04:37 PM

we've had dense fog here for almost two weeks now, making flights sporadic at best in and out of town....it's keeping my car repairs on hold because they can't get the parts in without the planes landing...to fix the two main issue with my car is just over $1,000....omg(!!)...i keep telling myself it's worth it because 1) my car has been terrific all these years 2) the engine is in amazing shape for such an old car 3) repairs are less than what we'd spend to get a new car and 4) we haven't had to repair this car for several years....and our goal is to finish the motorcycle payments that DH has and THEN get a newer vehicle

i had a very fast weight workout this morning, skipping the easiest parts and upping the weights on some others, because i just had too many other things to get done today...i ALMOST ditched the gym entirely but figured if I hurried, i could get it done, and i did....DH took me out to lunch and i had a cup of soup and declined anything else, so for me that was a success...to focus on spending time with DH and I wasn't super hungry anyhow....now i work for the rest of the day....

CoolMom75 01-31-2014 05:49 PM

A new thread, a new month! Here's to a successful, fun February.

Today's food so far-

Breakfast:
Yogurt and cottage cheese
Bit of plain, skinless chicken
Coffee with milk

Lunch:
Sandwich with,
Mozzarella,
Mayo
Avocado
Tomato, pickle
Chicken

Total cals 740 and dinner is going to be some chicken fajitas with homemade (masa) corn tortillas. Yum! We roasted two chickens last night so it will be the theme over the next few days. lol

Missy789 01-31-2014 07:25 PM

Hi everyone!

I've always been fit and an athlete, but after a couple big injuries over the past couple years, my weight has really gotten out of control. I'm not good with moderation and have a history of disordered eating. I'm going to try to avoid strictly calorie counting as I'm a little worried that I might become obsessed, but we will see how it goes. Calorie counting is totally second nature to me!

Alright, I'm on Day 3 of a 3 day juice cleanse to cure me of horrible Cuba mystery illness.

So far today I've had:
-Big strawberry and pineapple juice
-Vanilla almond milk
-Spinach, red pepper, yellow pepper, apple juice

Larry H 01-31-2014 08:26 PM

I received the Volumetric Diet books that I had ordered in today's mail. I plan on transitioning from traditional calorie counting diet to a Volumetrics diet where attention is directed to the calorie density of different foods. On my own without the books I have been trying Volumetrics for my dinner. It has kept me full and all but eliminated my evening snacking which historically was always a problem for me.

Breakfast
General Mills Fiber One cereal Original, 1 cup 120
Milk 2% milkfat, 0.75 cup 92

Lunch
Fried Breaded Haddock, 4 oz 248
Mashed Potatos 2% Milk and Margarine, 0.5 cup cooked 60
Green String Beans Steamed , 0.5 cup 22
Homemade Seafood Chowder, 1 CUP 183

Dinner
Libby's Naturals Cut Green Beans No Salt No Sugar Added, 1 3/4 Cup 70
Glory Foods Sensibly Seasoned Lower Sodium Tomatoes & Okra, 1 1/2 cup 75
Giorgio Canned Mushrooms No Salt Added, 1 cup 40
Joan of Arc - Light Red Kidney Beans No Salt Added 1 1/2 cup 330

TOTAL: 1,240 Calories my goal is 1,730 :D:carrot::D

Syckgirlsfv 01-31-2014 08:33 PM

update: dinner turned out to be chicken bacon alfredo pizza, instead of tacos! I love this pizza, and it's 290 calories per slice which means my 2 slices is only 580. That's all I had, my wine comes later, and I have a 200 calorie spread to still have a snack later!

I did 8 sets of push-ups using push-up bars at home tonight...good stuff! Tomorrow I'm buying a few more free weights, small ones for me, and then I'll do some back work.

IanG 01-31-2014 10:12 PM

Late check-in for me today. I had to go grocery shopping. I am playing with my milk. Bought some flax milk and almond milk today, both of which have lower calores (but less protein, sigh) than ordinary milk. Also found a new source for kimchi that is cheap.

Up 0.6lbs today to 173.4lbs. Calories were about 1800. The new milks will put a dent in the calories tomorrow.

Fat Calories Protein Carbs
Breakfast
Fish oil 5 40 0 0
oats 3 150 4 27
milk 0 68 6 10
dried apricot 0 16 0 4
honey 0 21 0 6
Coffee 0 90 9 13
Sardines 5 183 33 0
Another coffee 0 90 9 13

Lunch
quails eggs 3 42 4 0
Vital choice canned sockeye 16 340 48 0
Chipotle Cod 3 171 39 0
anchovies 2 65 10 0
Honey 0 64 0 17
Olives 2 30 0 2
Tomato 0 11 1 2
Mushroom 0 2 0 0
Red onion 0 8 0 2
Kidney beans 0 18 1 3
Spinach 0 4 0 1
Lentils 0 53 4 9
Kimchi 0 70 7 7

Beer 0 300 0 26
Total 39 1833 175 141
Weight 173.4

Targets based on weight Low High
Fat 52 87
Calories 2428 2774
Protein 156 208
Carbs target 347 520
Fat based on 20-30% caloric intake 41 61
20% less calories to cut 1942

Exercise: did 50 minutes of weight training before work. Ran 5k before lunch.

Coachmike 01-31-2014 10:43 PM

Has anyone ever heard of shake ology or actually using it
To lose weight??

Diana3271 01-31-2014 11:23 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Kelijpa Good job meeting your goal for the month! :carrot:

Wahinebythesea Have fun snowshoeing!

Coachmike Hi and Welcome to the check-in! :welcome2: I am not familiar with that shake. You can probably search the forums for it. I know it's a Beach Body product and the Mods don't like coaches pushing the product for sale. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have tried it and can advise you about how they have done with it. Good luck with your weight loss goals.

Ian Good job tweaking things and trying to get them figured out. It gets a little tougher when you get close to goal. It's truly like every little calorie, carb, fat gram etc. makes a difference.

Syckgirlsfv I'm glad you are enjoying the new exercise equipment. Good job enjoying the pizza in moderation.

Larry Good luck with the Volumetrics book. Please share some tips when you can.

Missy789 Hi and welcome to the check-in! :welcome2:

CoolMom Your dinner sounds really good! :drool:

Alaskanlaughter I hope they can get your car fixed quickly. Great job on your lunch.

Radiojane Sending you good vibes to break through that weight! Where are you going next week?

traveling michele Have fun in Napa Valley. I am hoping to go there one day. You will have to tell us all about it. Also, give me some tips so I will know what to do if I ever get there.

Diana3271 01-31-2014 11:26 PM

Anyone have Super Bowl plans? Originally DH wanted to go to a friends house. He never said anything else about it. Then tonight he asks if I want to grill out burgers while we watch the game. Ha Ha still not sure what we will do. I don't really care, so I will go along with whatever he decides. I have some free movie passes and he mentioned that he wanted to see a movie tomorrow. He is rarely interested in anything like that so we will do that tomorrow night. He wants to see Lone Survivor.

Total Approx 1380 Calories + :coffee:

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 calories)
Baked chicken 300 calories
green beans 100 calories
cabbage 100 calories
turnip greens 100 calories

Exercise:
TJ Cardio Party Mix 2 w/weighted gloves
TJ 20 Minute Workout w/weighted gloves

traveling michele 01-31-2014 11:42 PM

Ian... I have transitioned to unsweetened almond milk for my oatmeal and I really like it. So low calorie!

Diana... We live quite close to Napa and though we don't go often, we do love the area! I don't drink but dh does so I can be his dd!

CoolMom75 02-01-2014 12:07 AM

No superbowl plans for us. It's my work weekend.

Syckgirl, that sounds awesome having your own weight bench. I need one that comes with a coach. Hopefully I can get ack into some regular exercise soon.

Dinner ended up being 4 chicken fajita/tacos. I really stuffed myself but the cals were not bad at all. With two frosted cosmos that makes 1518 cals for the day.

My feet and ankles feel like they are puffing up. :( too much salt in the taco seasonings, maybe. It was from the bulk bins at the grocery store so I can't check.

Diana3271 02-01-2014 07:37 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

I didn't add on any yoga last night or the night before. I was just too tired.

I woke a little too early this morning. :tired: Truth be told, I went to bed too late and my body is used to waking by a certain time. Always trying to work on that on the weekends.

Calories for yesterday: 1380 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 164
Down: 1.6 pounds

Have a great Saturday!

kelijpa 02-01-2014 08:49 AM

Diana I'm right with you on that, stayed up until 11:30 last night, up at 6, don't know why I keep thinking I'll sleep in...haven't eaten yet, still full from last night, I guess. We're planning on going to a small concert tonight, will probably eat out. Rather than getting something really fattening for tomorrow, I bought some frozen jumbo shrimp, looking forward to that. Oh yeah, I bought a julienne peeler yesterday, some carrots are going to get experimented on later :lol: and an egg poaching pan, can't get consistent results from the microwave.

Hope everyone has a great day and great weekend!

B- coffee w/creamer
L- maybe chicken soup
D- ?
E- walk w/little dog, he's getting a trim today, so that'll be his reward, he's not a big fan of trimming, he'd rather stay shaggy :D

travelingmichelle I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk, love it for 30 cals a cup.

laciemn 02-01-2014 10:49 AM

Hey guys, I haven't really been tracking because I've been quite ill for several days. I feel a little bit better today. I haven't been eating ridiculous stuff, just a bit less cooking than usual. I cooked for the first time since being sick today, made a fried egg, 3 sausage links, and a piece of toast.

I believe I'm eating around maintenance. We shall see when I weigh in after this thing passes.

Syckgirlsfv 02-01-2014 11:02 AM

morning! I'm up because I have to leave for school in half an hour...I'm up a pound this morning :( but there is really no reason for it other than maybe the sodium in the pizza? :?: OR, TOM is beginning very slowly...I have been eating very lightly lately and staying under 1320 calories, so that must be it. I am not going to worry about it, because I know I'm doing well with food choices and still have NOT had any booze! And now I don't want it, either. Just my usual glass of wine at bedtime and that's all I even desire.

OK! no menu plans since I'll be at school until around 12:30, but I will eat before I leave so...

B - ancient grains cereal from Costco w/unsweetened almond milk

IanG 02-01-2014 12:00 PM

Well, up another 0.6lbs today to 174lbs.

I am on the unsweetened flax milk today...25 calories a cup. That will dent the calories. I expect them to be about 1400 today.

Breakfast
Fish oil 5 40 0 0
oats 3 150 4 27
Flaxseed milk 2 19 0 1
dried apricot 0 16 0 4
honey 0 21 0 6
Coffee 3 25 0 1
Polar Kippers 12 162 14 0
Another coffee 3 25 0 1

Lunch
quails eggs 3 42 4 0
Dryheated Smelt 3 105 19 0
crab 1 120 26 0
Prawns 2 80 16 0
anchovies 2 65 10 0
Honey 0 64 0 17
Olives 2 30 0 2
Tomato 0 11 1 2
Mushroom 0 2 0 0
Red onion 0 8 0 2
Kidney beans 0 18 1 3
Spinach 0 4 0 1
Lentils 0 53 4 9
Kimchi 0 70 7 7

Beer 0 300 0 26
Total 39 1428 106 108
Weight 174

Fat 52 87
Calories 2436 2784
Protein 157 209
Carbs target 348 522
Fat based on 20-30% caloric intake 32 48
20% less calories to cut 1949

Exercise: Did 50 minutes weight training followed by a 5k run.

novangel 02-01-2014 12:39 PM

Morning! :coffee:

I have been MIA but I'm back. I've spent the last few days running almost non-stop errands (plus a funeral) in between working while experiencing relentless TOM fatigue. I've been going to bed by 9pm which is very early for me. This weather is definitely not helping either.

Today is MORE snow....they say around 12 more inches expected by the time everything is said and done on Tues. It gets harder and harder to drive anywhere in my Honda. They say this winter may break the record for most snow ever! I think we should get a t-shirt or something. :lol: I'm also hearing temps may be back down to -20 by Feb 7th. Not amused.

So today is more errands and then maybe someone can airlift me to the gym.

Happy February! 7 weeks till Spring! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

shr1nk1ngme 02-01-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IanG (Post 4933771)
Well, up another 0.6lbs today to 174lbs.

I am on the unsweetened flax milk today...25 calories a cup. That will dent the calories. I expect them to be about 1400 today.

Flax milk is a new one for me and I thought I was pretty health-food savvy. How is the flavor? Flax anything always seems a bit fishy to me.

----------------

I am down to 154.4 this morning, down .6 from two days ago. Slow and steady wins the race, they say.

Today is an UpDay so I am looking forward to lots of healthy food: coffee with real cream, one minute flaxseed muffin with grass-fed butter, whole-fat Greek yogurt, steamed asparagus with gourmet aged cheddar cheese, an omelette with old-fashioned farm-raised eggs and local vegetables from the farmers market, etc. Started out with a bulletproof coffee. Mmmmm.

Syckgirlsfv 02-01-2014 04:29 PM

got super hungry at school so I went to our on-campus El Pollo Loco and got a chicken taco al carbon and tortilla roll. YUM! 560 cals in total. I thought the roll would be smaller, so I didn't need the taco. I'll know next time.

Getting ready to go back out and buy some smaller plates for our weight set...we need (I should say I need) some nickels and some 2.5ers. From my push-ups yesterday, I am sore everywhere! triceps, chest, sides, lower abs...what a difference those push-up bars make!

WahineByTheSea 02-01-2014 04:54 PM

Weekends are my kryptonite, but I was pretty good today :)

Breakfast - oatmeal (200 calories)
Lunch - hot chocolate (300 calories!)
Dinner - more hummus and tabbouleh (~700 calories)
Dessert - toast with cherry jam (~200 calories)
Exercise - snowshoeing x 1.5 h (? calories, but whatever it is I'll take it!)

IanG 02-01-2014 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shr1nk1ngme (Post 4933831)
Flax milk is a new one for me and I thought I was pretty health-food savvy. How is the flavor? Flax anything always seems a bit fishy to me.

It tastes a little nutty. I do love fish though, so I doubt I would notice!

alaskanlaughter 02-01-2014 09:50 PM

very long day running all kinds of errands with everyone....had another nasty run in with the lady that we had to get a protective order against...looks like we'll need another one *sigh*

it was a rest day from the gym and I also haven't eaten much at all today...610 calories and 27 carbs and i'm STARVING waiting for dinner to cook :(

novangel 02-01-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter (Post 4934175)
had another nasty run in with the lady that we had to get a protective order against...looks like we'll need another one

I don't remember this, you can't catch a break with the crazies. :/

I did Jillian 30DS...poorly. I'm just a bloated, crabby, and emotional mess this month, & TOM hasn't even started yet. I notice consistently that my heart rate goes higher during hormone surges too, I can't catch my breath and I burn out faster. :rollpin:

Diana3271 02-01-2014 10:57 PM

Talk about a day not going as planned! Last night DH was trying to finish up a job. The parts were delayed coming in due to the Winter weather. The customer had been huffing and puffing and it wasn't even our fault. We understand though because the truck is for work and he is having to rent a truck. The parts that came in were WRONG! The dealerships were closed at that time. Most of the parts we use are dealer only but he tried the regular parts stores anyways. They didn't have the part. When the dealer opened this morning he called to locate the part. They didn't have it in our area. It was available in Columbia, which is half way across the state from us. If we ordered it, we wouldn't get it until Tuesday. We got in the truck to drive to Columbia to get it. We got the part and got back home. DH still wanted to go to the movies since we already had that planned. Hopefully the part is correct and he can finish the job tomorrow for the customer. If all goes well, the customer can pick his truck up on Monday. I am exhausted! I normally do all the driving when we travel. DH gets sleepy when he drives for long distances. Also, he can't follow the GPS. LOL He totally doesn't understand that little machine. I drove 350 miles today! BTW: I just didn't have the time to fit a workout in. :lol:

After we got the part we decided to stop for lunch. I wanted to stop somewhere I could get some decent coffee. I found an Atlanta Bread Co. We were not familiar with the area and I didn't want to drive too far off our path. I was not familiar with their menu, so I just ordered something I would enjoy. I also drank several cups of coffee to keep me going. :tired:. My day was over calorie. I haven't looked up the info from Atlanta Bread Co. yet. Tomorrow I will have to catch up with everything that I had planned for today. :lol:

Total Approx 2010 Calories + :coffee:

spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
Vegetable of choice
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch 715 Calories
Chicken salad sandwich 440 calories
fruit cup 75 calories
3 cups of coffee w/cream & sugar 200 calories

Dinner (550 Calories)
dinner bread 100 calories
grilled grouper 300 calories
2 orders vegetable medley 150 calories

Movie Theater (350 Calories)
Popcorn 300 calories
1 swig of root beer 50 calories

Exercise:
No time :rofl:

CoolMom75 02-01-2014 11:50 PM

A very stressful work day so no lunch today, or water! Dumb dumb dumb.

Breakfast:
Toast with feta and leftover chicken fajita mix leftover from dinner
Two bacon
Coffee with milk

Dinner:
Grilled cheese sandwich
Two pieces of chicken

I need my veggies! Hoping to get a salad made or roast veggies soon.
Total cals today 1111

alaskanlaughter 02-02-2014 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by novangel (Post 4934195)
I don't remember this, you can't catch a break with the crazies. :/

I did Jillian 30DS...poorly. I'm just a bloated, crabby, and emotional mess this month, & TOM hasn't even started yet. I notice consistently that my heart rate goes higher during hormone surges too, I can't catch my breath and I burn out faster. :rollpin:

I've had more drama this year than I've had in my whole life LOL....I must be overdue for it or something

This lady is NOT connected to the creepy stalker phone calls. This is the lady who let my niece's daughter live with her for awhile...unrelated, no biological connection etc except she always wanted to adopt a little Native girl and had her sights set on this one....And when my niece came back to live with us and decided that her daughter should be here too, this lady FLIPPED OUT and when we all stood together as a family and refused to "return her", she has continued to harass us every since...BTW, the little girl does NOT want to go back to this lady and throws a huge fit every time it's even brought up and used to have nightmares waking up begging not to go back there...Makes you wonder huh?

This lady has harassed and threatened us by phone and through Facebook until we had to get a protective order....She threatened to sue us and called state child welfare services making all sorts of allegations about us, niece, her boyfriend etc...Today she was in the store at the same time as us and followed my niece around the store yelling at her and me that we "took her child away from her"...ummm NOT her child....(??!!)

Diana3271 02-02-2014 08:40 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I was too tired, again, to add on any yoga. Hopefully I can get caught back up on my stuff that I need to do. DH mentioned about cooking burgers for the game tonight. I am also planning on doing a workout and getting my yoga in. I am up on a scale a little. I have seen much worse gains, so I will take it. Since it wasn't a large gain, I wonder if I will show a second gain. That happens sometimes with me.

Calories for yesterday: 2010 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 164.8
Up: .8

Have a great day!

novangel 02-02-2014 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter (Post 4934280)
This is the lady who let my niece's daughter live with her for awhile...unrelated, no biological connection etc except she always wanted to adopt a little Native girl and had her sights set on this one....And when my niece came back to live with us and decided that her daughter should be here too, this lady FLIPPED OUT and when we all stood together as a family and refused to "return her", she has continued to harass us every since...BTW, the little girl does NOT want to go back to this lady and throws a huge fit every time it's even brought up and used to have nightmares waking up begging not to go back there...Makes you wonder huh?

This lady has harassed and threatened us by phone and through Facebook until we had to get a protective order....She threatened to sue us and called state child welfare services making all sorts of allegations about us, niece, her boyfriend etc...Today she was in the store at the same time as us and followed my niece around the store yelling at her and me that we "took her child away from her"...ummm NOT her child....(??!!)

OMG! That's even more scary than the phone calls! I'd have a GPS on that child. People are really nuts.

:coffee:

I'll be off to work soon and then picking up my son after.

It's getting to the point that I don't want to work 5 days anymore. I think I want to cut back to 4 but I'm afraid to ask, I think the owner would get pissy since I was so adamant about working 5 days upon hiring...but I thought I would be broke. It turns out I'm doing ok money wise which is great (*knock on wood) but I am getting burned out working so much. I think I will play it safe and not say anything until after May when I have been there a year and 100% positive I want to drop a day. For now I should request vacation time in June before anyone else does.

BBL.

IanG 02-02-2014 11:50 AM

Down 1lb today to 173.0lbs. Not bad. It's a tough day today as my wife went to the gym which means I don't get to go until later. Which means working out on a hungry stomach. I hate doing that.

Calories today will be about 1500.

Breakfast
Fish oil 5 40 0 0
oats 3 150 4 27
Flaxseed milk 2 19 0 1
dried apricot 0 16 0 4
honey 0 21 0 6
Coffee 3 25 0 1
Polar Kippers 12 162 14 0
Another coffee 3 25 0 1

Lunch
quails eggs 3 42 4 0
Dryheated Smelt 3 105 19 0
Vital choice canned sockeye 16 340 48 0
anchovies 2 65 10 0
Honey 0 64 0 17
Olives 2 30 0 2
Tomato 0 11 1 2
Mushroom 0 2 0 0
Red onion 0 8 0 2
Kidney beans 0 18 1 3
Spinach 0 4 0 1
Lentils 0 53 4 9
Kimchi 0 70 7 7

Beer 0 300 0 26
Total 52 1568 112 108
Weight 173
Protein/weight ratio 0.65
Fat 52 87
Calories 2422 2768
Protein 156 208
Carbs target 346 519
Fat based on 20-30% caloric intake 35 52
20% less calories to cut 1938

Exercise: Hope to weight train for 50 minutes and then run 5k.

kelijpa 02-02-2014 06:54 PM

Getting back on plan a little bit, got my water in anyway, feel like my body is hydrated again. Looking forward to an OP week.

B- ham, egg and cheese scramble w/salsa
L- ham, provolone, spring mix, tomatoes, on 1/2 roll
D - shrimp w/butter and cocktail sauce
S - chips and dip, too many...
E - snow hike w/little dog, hoping to get on the bike for a half hour
80 oz. water, perhaps Irish cream later

best to all :sunny:

alaskanlaughter 02-02-2014 08:32 PM

DH took both the little kids over to his bro's house to watch the Superbowl...they even took our dog LOL...the older kids are all out somewhere still....I've had the house to myself for over THREE HOURS (!!!!)....it's been soooo nice :) I've done all the laundry, I patched up son's Cub Scout uniform badges, I paid the last of the bills, and I even got our taxes done online and filed :D then I went shopping for supplies that I need this week at my program...now i'm going to put away the laundry and clean the kitchen....

I don't really want time to relax....it's just SO NICE to be able to get chores done without everyone underfoot, in the way, and being loud

Diana3271 02-02-2014 09:03 PM

Coolmom Another option for veggies, especially if you are really busy. You can buy a juice that has a variety of veggies. This isn't perfect, but it can help. You can even keep a bottle in the pantry or at work if you need. There are other brands to choose from. This company has some good options:
http://www.lakewoodjuices.com/products
http://www.lakewoodjuices.com/product_detail/id-95/
http://www.lakewoodjuices.com/product_detail/id-96/
http://www.lakewoodjuices.com/product_detail/id-92/
http://www.lakewoodjuices.com/product_detail/id-94/

Alaskanlaughter I'm glad you had a little break today. It's nice to feel accomplished.

Novangel I'm glad your work is doing well and obviously growing! Good for you. :carrot:

Ian Congrats on the pound!

Kelijpa Is your DH following your lead with the food and exercise? (do you eat and exercise the same?)

Diana3271 02-02-2014 09:14 PM

The grocery store where I shop is no longer carrying the yogurt I normally eat. I eat the small cups. I have been curious if my yogurt is triggering my sweet tooth. I have gotten to where I eat the yogurt before my apple. When I ate the yogurt last I seemed to feel munchy. Since the store is no longer carrying it, I decided to sub sugar snap peas. My only concern is that the yogurt has protein and protein seems to fill me up. But, in the past, I have consumed extra veggies to fill me up where as that small cup of yogurt wouldn't fill me up. So I bought enough sugar snap peas to get me through the week. I will see how I feel with this substitution. I probably won't change the info on my lunch posting. I will just see how it goes. If it goes well, I will change the info.

Total Approx 1845 Calories + :coffee:

spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
Vegetable of choice
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

[B]Lunch350 calories[B]
Artisan Bistro Salmon dinner 280 calories
roasted cauliflower 80 calories

Dinner 1100 Calories
baked French fries w/ketchup and mustard 200 calories
cheese burger 450 calories
1 mini pumpkin tart 170 calories

Exercise:
R.I.P.P.E.D. Total Body Challenge w/8's

HuggerBunny 02-02-2014 09:15 PM

This is what I had yesterday.

Breakfast:
-light raspberry yogurt

Lunch:
-quesadilla w/ low carb tortilla and cheddar cheese

Dinner:
-cod cooked with a little butter, soy sauce, and lemon juice
-kale salad

Treat:
-oatmeal chocolate chip caramel bar (I made them for a Super Bowl party my husband was going to and of course tried one, this was planned out a good month in advance so it wasn't an unexpected splurge or anything)

Overall, wish the day had more produce, but we needed to go to the store! Store trip happened between lunch and dinner, which is how I had kale salad with dinner :) Glad to have fresh fruits and veggies in the fridge again!

alaskanlaughter 02-02-2014 09:52 PM

sautéed red cabbage and sausage for dinner :) mmmmm

Larry H 02-02-2014 11:46 PM

I stayed under my calorie goal today in spite of being at a Super Bowl Tailgate Party.:D

The scale was kind to me today and went down 3 pounds!! :D:carrot::D