Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Wednesday Weighers Unite!

Good Morning All!

I used to be addicted to Monday weighing, then when I recommitted this past May, with the 1st falling on a Wednesday, I realized that Wednesday was definitely a better day for me to weigh-in! So, for all of you who weigh-in on Wednesdays, let's have at it!

Last week was recommitment again for me: 170 pounds. Ugh.

This week? 168 ... -2 pounds, woot!

And also the first time in my life I think I've weighed-in two weeks in a row with an even poundage (ie. 168 vs. 168.something). Strange.

I'm excited to get this week started! My boyfriend and I are going to Michigan for an early Thanksgiving with my family, so I have some obstacles ahead of me (travel, Thanksgiving dinner, being in Michigan - I'm a huge fatty when I visit Michigan for some reason), but I'm hoping I can get through the long weekend and come back next Wednesday with a loss, even if it's small.

How are the rest of you doing?

Last edited by samerz816; 11-20-2013 at 11:24 AM.
samerz816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:46 AM   #2  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

I don't weigh on Wednesdays myself, but I just wanted to say you're in good alignment for next year, since Jan 1, 2014 is a Wednesday!

Go you!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 12:29 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 138/127/120

Height: 5'4

Great job!

I usually weight myself on Mondays, but I was curious this morning and I weighed myself. I was 127.6 on Monday, and today I'm 126.2, so that's more than a lb in two days. I think I'm experiencing a WHOOSH moment, lol.
Zima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/140

Height: 5'1

I am a Wednesday weigher...I was 196 last week and went up to 197 this week....but I know that I didn't eat very well this past week either so I know why. I am also leaving for the holiday's heading back to KY for thanksgiving.
Congrats on your weightloss! That is a great feeling! Good luck over the holiday....I know that I need it too!
KYgirlinSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:01 PM   #5  

Samerz, where in Michigan do you go? I'm in the Metro-Detroit area.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:25 PM   #6  
just do it :)

S/C/G: ticker!

Height: 5'6

I ended up weighing on Wednesdays by chance too and I've stuck with it, it's perfect for me. It gives my body enough time to drop the water weight from the weekend and somehow just really keeps me motivated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Snark View Post
I don't weigh on Wednesdays myself, but I just wanted to say you're in good alignment for next year, since Jan 1, 2014 is a Wednesday!

Go you!
Very cool!
lanabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Snark View Post

Go you!
Hahaa, YES! That was TOTALLY my plan all along

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zima View Post
Samerz, where in Michigan do you go? I'm in the Metro-Detroit area.
I grew up in Canton, my dad still lives there. My mom lives in Howell now. So I'm all over between those two - we'll be having Thanksgiving at my aunt's in Livonia so I'll be right near you
Old 11-22-2013, 01:04 AM   #8  

Cool! I live in Dearborn. I work in Canton and in Grosse Pointe. Have a Happy Holiday.
Old 11-22-2013, 03:22 AM   #9  
Began on 10/25/13

My weigh in was on Tuesday, hope I can still post here! I was at 206 on Wednesday, down from 220 on October 25th.

Good luck keeping to your plan, Samerz! I think Thanksgiving will be tough for a lot of us, hopefully we will do well.
HuggerBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:30 PM   #10  

Well. Wednesday is here. I did NOT do very well when I went up to the mitten this past weekend, and it continued throughout the rest of my week. Even last night was a bad night - the boyfriend and I ordered Chinese. A lot of Chinese. Ugh.

Last Week = 168
This Week = 169.2
Difference = +1.2

Grr. I suppose it could have been worse. I didn't work out a single day, we got fast food on the ride up, munched all weekend, then of course "Thanksgiving" dinner. Not to mention last night. So, bad week

But, it's a new week! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving at the boyfriend's parent's house, but fortunately they are 100% old-school Italian and tend to have ... interesting ... dishes, hahaa. I mean, I'm Italian too, but not like them. Anyway, I don't expect a huge turkey and millions of side dishes, so I think tomorrow will be fine. Getting to the gym this week is going to be kind of tough, I don't think I'll be able to get there more than once, maybe twice, but my goal is three times per week so, again, could be worse. Holidays are SO tough!!!

I really hope I can get back on track. Originally I wanted to get down to 155 by NYE but that is totally not going to happen. So, now 160 is my new goal. Grr. The good news is I tried on my dress from last year (am just going to wear the same one) and it still fits. I was 153.1 last year for New Years. Kind of a bummer I won't be anywhere near that this year
Old 11-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #11  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

I'm also a wednesday weigher by chance (for now anyway) I was going to change to thursdays sicne that is usually my low day but I'm not sure atm. Our thanksgiving will be at my house; my boyfriends family is coming over so this will be interesting..I am in charge of the turkey *uhoh* I'm not TOO worried about going off plan on thanksgiving since the only thing I LOVE that is not on my plan is candied yams which are only off plan because of 1: the amount I love to eat of them and 2: all the sugar >.< Le sigh. Other than that I can skip the mashed potatos and stuffing, etc (I do low starch/carb). Good luck everyone!!
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 222/124/?

194 -1lb over last week
CrabNebula is offline   Reply With Quote