Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-13-2013, 12:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Height: 5'5"

Default Going to need lots of support!

I gained some weight over the past month because of stress eating. I went from around 140-158ish. I can see it, feel it and I hate it. I know a small bit of it is muscle because I have been training hard and heavy for a good month or two and I can feel the hard growth.

I just need to lose around 10 pounds to at least feel comfortable again. I am doing intuitive eating and my challenge these next two weeks will be to honor my hunger ONLY. Strictly! No more side munching.

Also part of my plan is to not eat past 7pm. I get bad night munchies so if I x that out then I should be fine.

On the 21st is my last day of work which I have been at for a year. I'm nervous about leaving but they paid me **** for HARD work and high responsibility (CNA)

I'm going to weigh in daily, weight train every other day.

It's not a lot to lose but I get discouraged when the pounds don't come off fast enough... and I haven't really tried to diet since my eating disorder so it's kind of a big deal
iixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 138/127/120

Height: 5'4

Good luck on your journey! I know how hard it is, especially in the beginning. You can do it
Zima is offline   Reply With Quote