Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-05-2013, 04:16 PM   #31  
Lose 1lb. Repeat 99 times

S/C/G: 262/signature/170

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJ View Post
When you say "put off by the sight of it" do you mean appetite-wise or at the thought of it damaging your diet? Honestly, I have done a diet of nothing but fruits and veggies for 40 days and things like cake and meat disgusted me for a while... It's your body's way of telling you no. Listen to it. I would get cravings every now and then and I would even go so far as to quickly throw something tempting in the trash as soon as I saw it.... You'll hate yourself afterward if you don't.

I mean appetite wise and diet damaging both!! I didn't even want to look at it.. it sat on my desk for a good 10 mins before I posted on 3FC about it and then the chocolate got into my nose and I had to get rid of it !! It was a turn-off !! I knew If I'd eat it, I'd spend the rest of the day in disgust !! One of those feelings...
nitrus29 is offline   Reply With Quote