3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   <<Getting to 170>> (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/278666-getting-170-a.html)

dehtripper 04-17-2013 06:56 AM

Good luck everyone studying for exams, I can NOT believe this semester is almost over. Really flew by!

I was bracing to not loose today since I ate more of my activity points than normal. But I somehow weighed in 174.4 :) I think I can thank my period for some of that but I'm happy to be consistently not bouncing back into the 180s for now.

Happy wednesday all!! Hope its filled with heathy foods and minds :D

Jennifer1966 04-17-2013 08:07 AM

Dehtripper: Yay to be below 175!!!

Angelic Fruitcake 04-17-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dehtripper (Post 4709514)
Good luck everyone studying for exams, I can NOT believe this semester is almost over. Really flew by!

I was bracing to not loose today since I ate more of my activity points than normal. But I somehow weighed in 174.4 :) I think I can thank my period for some of that but I'm happy to be consistently not bouncing back into the 180s for now.

Happy wednesday all!! Hope its filled with heathy foods and minds :D

Woohoo dehtripper! We are the exact same weight! :)

dehtripper 04-17-2013 10:07 AM

Yay, thanks guys! Its amazing how much feeling good about health helps motivate to to feel just as good in other parts of life.

Angelic - woop woop weight twin high-five :)

rubidoux 04-17-2013 12:23 PM

WTG, dehtripper and fruitcake! :carrot:

And thanks, everyone, for the well wishes regarding the bar. I need it! I'm taking it the last week in july. What a way to spend a summer!

I have a new low today! :D 176.8! Woo hoo! :carrot: And I just noticed yesterday all of the sudden my pants are falling off. These are the same exact pants that I've been wearing since my restart at 205 pounds, just now getting really loose 30 pounds later. I have three pairs of them and today I'm wearing a different pair and they're falling off, too. :D

ETA: Crap, you guys! Whenever I get back to a new low weight I always end up eating off plan. Lately it's been bc I've had insulin reactions, but there's been at least one time that it was more like I was just cheating. I haven't had anything off plan yet today, but OMG I am soooooo hungry right now and I usually am not. I normally don't eat anything until late afternoon and don't have the urge to, but I feel like I could run out and put down some serious calories today. :( Of course, I'm trying not to... I would like to see where the scale goes if I can behave myself for a few days.

hhm6 04-17-2013 05:03 PM

176 TODAY!!!!!

Wow we did good guys!! Dehtripper what an awesome number to see!!! I'm counting the days until I'm below 175!! lowest weight since high school then!! ahhh so exciting!!

Changergirl 04-17-2013 08:26 PM

Congrats to everyone and their losses!! Unfortunately I weighed in the exact same today as I have for the last 4 days. At least I'm not going up. It's TOM so I'm blaming that. I'm really hoping to see a drop tomorrow because I'm going out of town tomorrow night so I won't be weighing in again until Monday. At least this weekend away should be healthy, I'm doing some hiking and going to a Korean bullfighting festival which should be interesting. My goal for the weekend is no beer.

Jennifer1966 04-18-2013 07:07 AM

I was at 176.2 this morning, which is where I stalled last spring before I gained almost 30 pounds back! I will not let that happen this time! I'm hoping to be below 175 in a few days!!

Psychic 04-18-2013 08:45 AM

I broke into the 170's a couple of days ago! 179.2 today, steadily but slowly dropping each day. I will reach 170 by mid-June. :yes:

dehtripper 04-18-2013 08:52 AM

Congrats on all the new lows rubidoux,hhm6 and jennifer!! Changergirl, hope you see some downward movement soon. I'm assuming TOM = time of month??? If so, man that can make such a difference eh.

And of course congrats and welcome to the 170s psychic :)

Question - do most people weigh themselves daily??

Psychic 04-18-2013 09:37 AM

I weigh myself every morning after I go to the bathroom and before I eat.

Angelic Fruitcake 04-18-2013 10:33 AM

I weigh myself almost daily but the only weight that counts is my Monday morning one and I don't allow myself to be disappointed if it's higher on other days. It works for me.

rubidoux 04-18-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennifer1966 (Post 4710746)
I was at 176.2 this morning, which is where I stalled last spring before I gained almost 30 pounds back! I will not let that happen this time! I'm hoping to be below 175 in a few days!!

So exciting to get back to your low! I'll be there soon -- 173 for me.

I was at 177.0 this morning, which feels good. I walked 3.3 miles this morning and plan on losing a little more today. :)

I am proud of myself for getting through yesterday w/o really cheating. I did overeat some insanely yummy habanero BBQ almonds. Now I'm scared of those! But my daily cals and carbs were pretty low.

dehtripper, I do weigh every morning. I have had phases of trying not to, but then I read somewhere that a high percentage of people who successfully maintain weigh every day.

hhm6 04-18-2013 06:09 PM

I weigh myself daily every morning! :) Before I would purposely not step on the scale if I ate badly but I know better now, I need to be scared so I don't eat junk throughout the day!

This 175 number is such a tease!!!! I repeatedly step on the scale in the morning before I log my weight and it's always 175.9 then BAM 176!!

Psychic- the best feeling I ever had was seeing the 179!! I felt like it was the first time i could say i was losing "real weight" and not just water weight or something lol

Can't wait until we're all in the 160s thread!!

hhm6 04-18-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Changergirl (Post 4710415)
Congrats to everyone and their losses!! Unfortunately I weighed in the exact same today as I have for the last 4 days. At least I'm not going up. It's TOM so I'm blaming that. I'm really hoping to see a drop tomorrow because I'm going out of town tomorrow night so I won't be weighing in again until Monday. At least this weekend away should be healthy, I'm doing some hiking and going to a Korean bullfighting festival which should be interesting. My goal for the weekend is no beer.

TOM is the worst for me! but it's also when I see a drop towards the end! :)