OMG I gained 3 back!!!!!

• Ok, I am going to consider weighing once a week. I am using wii fit and it is soooo tempting to do a body test every day....I just wanna see the graph line descending! But, sadly, it is ascending! Grrrrr! I KNOW that I am following my points allowance and I KNOW that I am exercising at least 45 min to 1 hour per day. I was so excited to have a 4# loss in the first week. Oh well....onwards and downwards, dang it!
  • Ugggghhh I feel you. My weight's going through an up/down/up/down phase. I'm on plan, I'm 99% sure I'm losing fat. Basically I'm just waiting for a pound or two of water weight to come off in yet another "woosh," because that's how I always lose.

But it's majorly frustrating!!!
  • Yah. Thanks. I think I may have water also.... I hope, lol!
  • My weight fluctuates everyday, you gotta look for overall trends.
  • My weight fluctuates daily, as well. I have noticed that since I started a relatively vigorous exercise program (walking 2-5 miles per day, up from walking 2 miles once every two weeks), my body is shaping and looking better even though my weight loss has slowed.
  • I notice my body will try to hang on, maybe gain a little and then I'll have a drop. I keep reminding myself of this whenever I see the weight tick up and get disappointed. I've been OP 100%, but the doubts always surface. So far, losing 2 lbs per week.