Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #1  
Taking it 1lb at a time!

S/C/G: 291/Ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Having a really bad OFF day

I dont know whats wrong with me today. I feel so run down. I really wanted to do my cardio today, but I just couldnt bring myself to do it. I managed to do a 10min ab work out followed by a 14min mini yoga session. Ive been feeling hungry all day long even though Ive been eating my scheduled meals. Just really want this day to end think Ill be going to bed early tonight.

Today is the end of my 5th week in my new lifestyle. I pushed myself to do almost two hours more worth of exercise this week then usual. Trying to up my workout routine-wondering if I over did it. Ugh hate days like this.
CocoTruffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 164/see ticker/125

Height: 5 feet even

Sounds like a pretty major life shift for you and remember there are cycles to everything.

You're going to have down days, and do what you feel is best. If you need to up your calories, do it healthfully. Treat yourself to a nice warm bowl of oatmeal or something as an extra treat for the end of the day.

DO go to bed early, if you can! Sometimes I hit walls where all that will do, is to have a nice, long uninterrupted sleep.

Hope your day gets better and your mindset perks up
Katydid77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:00 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Sorry you're having a bad day - they definitely come, don't they. Sounds like you're handling it well though - you did exercise even if you didn't do your cardio! That's great, plus doing two extra hours this week entitles you to a bit of time off. And you're eating what you planned, too! That's great!

I second katydid, if you can go to bed early - do so, and try to do something just for you today (for me, a nice warm bath followed up by a few chapters of my favourite book with a cup of tea...mmm actually think I will do that later, lol)....and take care of yourself.
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #4  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Unfortunately, bad days come with the new lifestyle. I've actually just came out of a bad WEEK (midterms, TOM, 2 things that should never ever go together)... I try to not focus on it and just focus on moving forward. No one is EVER going to be able to eat perfect and exercise every single day for the rest of their lives. The key is to not dwell on it, realize that its a lifestyle change and these things happen and to not let it turn into a month.
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:45 PM   #5  
Stay with me

S/C/G: 240/235/120

Height: 5'3"

Everyone's right, sometimes you just have bad days, but it's making it through the bad days that's the important part. I don't know what you cycles are like but I know that about a 1-2 weeks before my period I get extra hungry and feel just blah...so maybe it's that? Take a hot bubble bath, get into bed and read a good book, or watch tv! Do something that makes you feel pretty and lovely.
rubyred7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:41 AM   #6  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

It happens. Each day isn't going to be perfect

I had one of those days recently. I wanted to weight train (it was one of my lighter weight days, thankfully!) but I just wasn't feeling it. I barely got through half before putting my weights down and just giving up. Sometimes you need to just hit the reset button and start a new day
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #7  
Taking it 1lb at a time!

S/C/G: 291/Ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for the support everyone, feeling a lot better today. Still a bit sluggish, going to eat clean for a few days and hope that fixes it.
CocoTruffles is offline   Reply With Quote