Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 301.2/212.4/135

Height: 4'11

Unhappy I need help cuz im confused!!!!

m sorry guys if I'm posting to much but i have a question, ok my weigh ins I'm confused. Ok on my mini weigh in Thursdays I count Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Do I count Thursday too? If I do then I lost more then 1.3 lbs if I count all 4 days or do I count Thursday with my main weigh in day Sunday. When I count Friday and Saturday? But do I also include Sunday when I weight in on Sunday? I'm confused lol! Plz HELP! Lol
babygurl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:20 PM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hi,

You weigh every Sunday morning (or whatever day you pick) and write down your weight that day at that time. Period. end of story. That's how you track your weekly weight. You don't weigh on Monday-Saturday. Or, if you do, it doesn't matter because you are tracking weekly.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 301.2/212.4/135

Height: 4'11

Ok I have figure it out. Thank you and i weigh in before I eat in the morning. I didn't this morning tho but i have it str8. For me I weigh in every Thursdays and Sundays then I add the 2 up and dats my weekly weigh in. Its work for me cus i can see when doing wrong.
babygurl12 is offline   Reply With Quote