3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Lose 10 pounds by October 1st! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/242159-lose-10-pounds-october-1st.html)

omgzitsmiranda 09-09-2011 11:29 AM

SW: 263
CW: 258.6

Only 5.6 to go!

TXGirl487 09-09-2011 01:08 PM

Love seeing everyones loses! Great Job!

Not losing a lot on the scale, but it was great getting back into a size 8 this week.

SW 9/1 155.4
9/9 154.8 (-.6)
GW 10/1 145.4

Meme78 09-09-2011 01:15 PM

What is the Dukan diet? I would love to lose 10 lb this month

twinieten 09-09-2011 05:33 PM

SW 9/2: 182.4
CW 9/9: 178.2

-4.2#, and now I have 5.8# left to go! Two of those pounds, while it looks impressive, was probably water that my body was holding on to, and was a 2 pound gain last week. I'm glad my body let it go! The other two pounds was actual weight.

mariarose 09-09-2011 06:18 PM

Great job everyone! Sadly, I'm back at 139.4 today after seeing 137 yesterday.

happygirl5 09-09-2011 07:25 PM

howellbe 09-09-2011 11:47 PM

I was having such a good day. And then I binged pretty badly. Like.. I have probably consumed easily 4500 calories today. I feel horrible.
I am such a screw up. I feel so guilty.

What is the best way to fix this?

Kahokkuri 09-10-2011 03:29 AM

I'm a bit late to the game, but I'd still like to shoot for 7 pounds in the next 20 days!

SW: 198lbs
GW: 191lbs

Kahokkuri 09-10-2011 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howellbe (Post 4027033)
I am such a screw up. I feel so guilty.

What is the best way to fix this?

We all make mistakes along the way, but dwelling on a binge, even a major one, isn't going to get you anywhere. Prepare to add a little extra movement into your routine tomorrow--a couple hundred more steps, a few more minutes on your usual workout, a little higher intensity in the activities where you can manage it--and don't let a mistake turn into a snowball of many binges.

You've got this and we're here for you.

philana 09-10-2011 05:36 AM

Well, I am really not loosing weight. And I know it's because I need to kick it up somewhat. Spent some extra energy on it. But it's been so busy. However - it's gonna stay busy for ages, and I wanna loose some more weight. So - today I am going on a 6 day-perfection-stretch and see what happens. 6 days isn't too long. And I don't eat my weight back after loosing it, I am already good at maintaning. So it's really just about moving the scale some more.

April Snow 09-10-2011 10:38 AM

got in a really good workout today - 2 mile WATP when I have usually been doing 1.

I'm looking forward to my WI tomorrow, how crazy is that?? lol!

howellbe 09-10-2011 10:59 AM

Well after last night, I am not surprised that my weight friday was back up to 224.2. Very disappointed.

HeatherAngel 09-10-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by April Snow (Post 4027336)
I'm looking forward to my WI tomorrow, how crazy is that?? lol!

Me too, me too! :lol:

steinanwine 09-10-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howellbe (Post 4027358)
Well after last night, I am not surprised that my weight friday was back up to 224.2. Very disappointed.

DO NOT GIVE UP! Today is a new day! Like Kahokuri said, add some extra steps to your day, push a little harder - this does not mean another binge is in your future, it means hard work and more hard work is in your future and in a few days time you'll be back down and that little bump in the road will be a minor obstacle you have overcome!! Definitely do not give up today! I hope its a beautiful day by you, go out side and walk around, enjoy the fresh air, fall is coming, just move and be happy!

steinanwine 09-10-2011 11:55 AM

Checking in .... I really thought the scale might not go down for me today for a few reasons but I'm down another 1lbs from 177 to 176! I hit the gym every day this week and counted my points like crazy, I guess it really really pays off!

I do have to say my TOM started WAY too early .... not sure it's the real deal but ... I should have 2 weeks until it starts so I was worried yesterday that that would cause me to go up on the scale. I don't know why it started early, that usually doesnt happen to me, but I did forget to take my BC for the last 3 days (which Ive done before, bad habit) but it usually doesnt trigger an early TOM. I was hoping it would go away by this morning but its still here ... we'll see what happens, just hope it doesnt make the scale go up. I haven't done successful weight lose during my period so I don't know when I gain and I just DONT want to see that .....

Also last night we went out for dinner so I was worried that would add to my weight but I really did good not eating like crap. We had Thai so I had a cabbage salad with chicken instead of some greasy curry with noodles. The cabbage salad was delicious, all veggies, light dressing (probably fish oil, chili, maybe vinegar and a little sugar? Not sure what else) and I added chicken to fill me up. I was very proud of myself for making a consciously healthy choice and not just saying SCREW IT it's Friday night. I drank water all evening. I did have a sort of unhealthy appetizer that I split with my boyfriend. It was a chive dumpling - so the filling wasn't unhealthy, just chives, but it was a pan fried sort of thick dumpling - who knows what was in that dough, but I only had 1 and apparently it didn't ruin my weigh in!

So happy with my results so far! I hope they keep up and this early TOM doesn't ruin everything. Hope everyone else is doing awesome - have an amazing weekend and keep kicking butt!!!!