Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-25-2011, 09:42 AM   #16  
~Kim~

I look forward to being able to shop where I want. I always see so many cute things I would love to fit into. I'm already saving for a big shopping spree.

I look forward to hearing my husband tell me I'm beautiful (like he always does already) but actually being able to believe him.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:50 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 222/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

I look forward to going to a wedding and feeling REALLY SEXY and dancing and just having a good time.
I am not sure why but when I go to weddings I feel particularly bad about my appearance. Maybe because I have not dated in 7 years. LOL.
Sunshine87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #18  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

Having a closet with not all that many clothes in it (so I can find what I want, when I want to) but they all fit me perfectly and are cute and flattering.

This is instead of having a closet overstuffed with clothing in 6 different sizes, most of which I got just because it fit and didn't look awful and that was good enough. (maybe the smallest size I have has some cute stuff in there, but those are 14s, and I want to get smaller than that anyway!)
April Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:24 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

I'm looking forward to being able to walk in a store and know that I won't have to search the bottom of the pile of clothes for the largest size. I FINALLY don't have to do that with shirts now that I'm a Medium, but with pants I still do as I'm a 14 in most stores.

I'm looking forward to not always wondering if something did or didn't happen b/c of my weight. Examples would be...a guy not asking me out, a person being rude to me, not getting a job I wanted, etc. I'm also looking forward to not being embarrassed to tell people how much I weigh or being afraid someone will ask.
MedChick87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:32 PM   #20  

Wow! You all have motivated me to keep on going!!!
atagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:05 PM   #21  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 168/160/100

Height: 4'11

I'm looking forward to passing any PT tests, once i begin the Sheriffs Academy. (right now i'm a jailer and size doesn't really matter)

To w/o with my best friend who is a Policewoman, and keep up with her!

To shop for cute (size 2 NOT 20) clothes.

To look good in jeans, not like i can't breath

Buy a 2 piece swimsuit...

and finally, to not be so self conscious in the bedroom.
amfay11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:10 PM   #22  
Skinny chick

I'm looking forward to wearing my wedding rings again. It's been sooo many years since I could get them on my finger.
NCchickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #23  
Results>Reasons

S/C/G: 196/190/150

I, too, am looking forward to being able to throw on anything and still look/feel good. Knowing that there isn't a fat roll there, and a lovehandle here, or if I lose my posture the tummy will hang out there....etc.

I'm excited about never having to pull my pants up again. I always pull up the jeans -- higher the better-- with the mentality that if all the love handles are tucked in, I'll look skinner. I envy the girls that can wear the hip huggers with the cute belts showing, a little belly showing, and they don't have to keep adjusting their clothes.
AriesNV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:14 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 220/215/130

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesNV View Post
I, too, am looking forward to being able to throw on anything and still look/feel good. Knowing that there isn't a fat roll there, and a lovehandle here, or if I lose my posture the tummy will hang out there....etc.

I'm excited about never having to pull my pants up again. I always pull up the jeans -- higher the better-- with the mentality that if all the love handles are tucked in, I'll look skinner. I envy the girls that can wear the hip huggers with the cute belts showing, a little belly showing, and they don't have to keep adjusting their clothes.

OMG, I agree. It will be so nice to be able to wear jeans without taking three steps and they start rolling down.

Hmm.. what do I look forward to the most? There's so much! Like..

Depriving my cats and dog a perching spot on my chest. (Sorry, guys.)

Being able to buy a cute bra!

Most importantly though, to feel comfortable in my own skin and be able to flaunt it. Also, to take pictures with my boyfriend without feeling like, "Can you spot the elephant in the room?"

And, one day, I look forward to wearing a beautiful wedding gown and feeling and looking beautiful in it.
exjordanaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #25  
Results>Reasons

S/C/G: 196/190/150

^AGREE! I always watch "Say Yes to the Dress"...so my goal is to be able to wear whatever they have on the hangers. Making them have to use some clips to keep it secured (cause it's a little too big) would be a bonus!
AriesNV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:27 PM   #26  

I can't wait until I can sit down and my stomach doesn't roll/stick out (I always just imagine what I look like from the side and cringe).
I also am really looking forward to buying a little black dress and actually looking nice in it and not like a hot air balloon. :x
chemistrygirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:44 PM   #27  
Newbie Nurse

S/C/G: 285/250/281

Being able to accept and believe the compliments that are given to me. I get compliments now but I shoot them down like the person is lying to my face.

When I reach goal, I know I'll look hot so when people compliment, I'll actually believe it
JMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:01 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 220/215/130

Height: 5'7''

I have a bad problem excepting compliments too. It's hard to believe someone is being genuine when you don't feel good about yourself.
exjordanaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:17 PM   #29  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by atagirl View Post
I am curious about your alls thoughts. What is the one thing that you are the most excited about doing when you meet your goal? I think I am most excited about being able to play with my kiddos without sweating like a hog.

What is the one thing that you are excited about never having to do again once you get to goal? For this one, I must say that it will feel amazing to not walk into a room and feel like I need to scan the place to see if I am the heaviest one there.

How about everyone else?
When I get to goal I would love to get back into jogging. I miss it...and I would love to get a bike again. I miss that too.

What I won't miss is being so heavy that I can barely get to the bathroom or looking after myself with difficulty and restrictions because of my size.
canadianwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:48 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 168.6/162.4/140

Height: 5"5

Atagirl- I do the same thing! (scanning the room)
I'm looking forward to feeling better. Also, to be able to wear the clothes I want to wear. Not having to find something that I don't look "as heavy" in.
amy3469 is offline   Reply With Quote