Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-17-2011, 02:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/240/140

Height: 5 4

Default Where did this weight come from?

Hello Fellow Winners!

Where did this weight come from? How did it just creep up on me? I remember when I cried because I was 17lbs overweight and I vowed “never to weigh that much again.” Well I have kept my promise, I’ve never seen that weight again; the problem is I have steadily gained weight until I am now 100lbs overweight!

What happened? How long have I been asleep? When did I stop watching as the weight crept up on me year after year?

After looking the other way and taking care of others, raising my children, completing college, and making great strides and achievements in my career I have awaken as from a dream and I now realize that for years in shame I had turned away and refused to look at myself.

That’s how it happened! For years I refused to look at myself so I did not see the weight creeping up on me. Now every day I vow to look at me. Every day I vow to work on me. Every day I vow to celebrate me! Every day I vow to invest in me.

A lot of this revelation came to me after reading a powerful article by Malcolm Baptiste called "Weight Loss Management Psychology." It has changed my life indeed! Check it out at onine!

Visit my blog at under the 3FC Diet Blog it's called "Brand New Me!"

Because every day I'm striving to be a Brand New Me!!

Celebrate Yourself Everyday!!

Last edited by greenlove62; 06-17-2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Did not know I could not put the entire link of my blog in the post.
greenlove62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 148/135/118

Height: 5'4"

Congrats for taking charge of your life! You've accomplished a lot in the past few years, and now, instead of just sitting back and relaxing, you're taking on something new!
I know it's frustrating to get on the scale and wonder how you let it happen. For a long time, I turned my head to the weight I was gaining, constantly thinking oh well... I'll go to the gym tomorrow (except I never did). All we can focus on is the fact that we're changing now!
psuajblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/240/140

Height: 5 4

So true!

Here's to our success!!
greenlove62 is offline   Reply With Quote