3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! 6/6/11 - 6/12/11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/234928-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome-6-6-11-6-12-11-a.html)

Diana3271 06-11-2011 09:05 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

I was able to sleep in this morning! :yay: and it felt so good. Still no TTOM for me. :dunno: My weight has dropped below my low range. We are going out of town at the 4th of July. I wish we were closer to the date we are leaving. I wouldn't worry about the drop. It would give me some cushion. Today is my higher calorie day. I'll see how tomorrow goes. I have actually been adding in some extra veggies but not counting the calories. I've been adding extra veggies (a lot extra ;)) to my omelet in the AM. At night when I get home, I have been picking fresh tomatoes and eating them. The funny thing is that now, I don't have any tomatoes that are ready for tonight's salad. :lol: I've eaten them all! Oh, well, I could be eating something much worse. Let me tell you, those little grape tomatoes are as sweet as candy! I have grape and Roma tomato plants.

Weigh In: 144.2
Down: .8

iamerican 06-11-2011 09:41 AM

K9: Nice job on the 2.4 pounds!!! WHOOP!

SHellsbrood: New low! That’s awesome! You are so close on that ticker!

Melissa: I am definitely feeling the decrease in appetite and feeling hunger quicker. I keep thinking “How did I used to eat so much?” But then somedays I still feel like going to the store and eating my weight in ice cream.

Zoodoo: Good luck with the party! Have fun and I hope it stops raining.

Larry: 5 fries. How did you do that? I have to ask them not even to put them on my plate. I commend your will power. Soon you will be out on that lawn! Think of that treat :)

Diana: Your tomato plants so delicious. Yum! I am glad you got to sleep in.

Yesterday I was under my calories, but just not happy with what I ate. I will try to have some healthier food especially since I might go out for drinks with friends tonight. The hubby was out last night and got home early this morning. Suprised me with a caramel light frapp from starbucks. One of my indulgences! I only drank half because I started to feel funny. But it was oh so good and he is so sweet. I am off to get a long workout in and maybe do some gargage saling. Have a great day all!

jomatho 06-11-2011 10:23 AM

:wave: Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't had much time to check in, but my boys have me running constantly with their social lives, sports and doctors appointments, and I am spinning my wheels trying to keep up with the house and yard. DH has been away a lot and not able to help out much.
The good thing is when I am this busy, I don't have any problem keeping my calories in range. I haven't tracked in a few days, but yesterday, in my head, I was a little low, around 1,000.
Bad news is I am having a hard time fitting in formal workouts. Although I know all the running and working around here I am doing is burning a good amount of calories. Plan to get something in this weekend.
Weight has been steadily dropping last couple days, saw 183.4 this morning. It will probably blip back up a little because my calories were low yesterday.
So all in all, I am doing the best I can fitting it all in and staying on plan. This morning my DH asked if I wanted to go to a breakfast buffet. Uhhhh, no! I told him I don't do buffets anymore, never liked them before, they gross me out all those people touching the handles and the food sitting out so long, yuck! And then, I always over eat and feel like crap afterwards. Not worth it to me anymore. Poor DH. So I am off to go make us a healthy omelette :smug:.
Glad to see a lot progress around here!

shishkeberry 06-11-2011 10:41 AM

I finally recovered from that water weight from last weekend and I'm now .2 under where I was this time last week. This week might be hard to make it to the gym because my son just finished school and he doesn't start camp next week AND my DF is switching from 3rd to 2nd shift so I don't have the evenings anymore. Ugh. I'm making a promise to myself to get in three hours of gym time by friday no matter what. Maybe my SIL will be willing to watch the kids. Have a great OP weekend, everyone. :)

shishkeberry 06-11-2011 10:46 AM

@jomatho i've always hated regular buffets, too. (there's a pizza buffet place that i like, good thing I live an hour away now lol) They never have anything I really like and I always felt guilty because I couldn't eat my money's worth. Lol, isn't that screwy? My DF loves buffets and that man can eat!

berryblondeboys 06-11-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana3271 (Post 3887294)
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

I was able to sleep in this morning! :yay: and it felt so good. Still no TTOM for me. :dunno: My weight has dropped below my low range. We are going out of town at the 4th of July. I wish we were closer to the date we are leaving. I wouldn't worry about the drop. It would give me some cushion. Today is my higher calorie day. I'll see how tomorrow goes. I have actually been adding in some extra veggies but not counting the calories. I've been adding extra veggies (a lot extra ;)) to my omelet in the AM. At night when I get home, I have been picking fresh tomatoes and eating them. The funny thing is that now, I don't have any tomatoes that are ready for tonight's salad. :lol: I've eaten them all! Oh, well, I could be eating something much worse. Let me tell you, those little grape tomatoes are as sweet as candy! I have grape and Roma tomato plants.

Weigh In: 144.2
Down: .8

See, this is where maintenance gets tricky and one thing I will wonder about with myself. If I am truly not hungry and I'm exercising moderately and I drop below my set maintenance weight, what should I do about it? Does that mean I need to eat more or that I need to work out less or that maybe I should just let the scale take me to where it goes because I feel good.

Of course, I can hardly imagine that as I've never, ever been thin. I guess I always figured my maintenance would end up wherever I stalled out with the downward trend. I figure that would be about 165 (but wouldn't push after 175 - my tentative goal). But who knows! So this is interesting to watch Diana. What are your thoughts on it?

shishkeberry 06-11-2011 10:50 AM

@diana I've never been thin either, but I think if you're eating healthy and not killing yourself with exercise, going under should be ok. I mean, why wouldn't it be? Almost one pound isn't much anyway.

Diana3271 06-11-2011 11:01 AM

Berry I really don't know about these things right now. I have some higher calorie days coming up. This week I have my hair appointment, so I will be eating at the Japanese restaurant. I will eat the rice, again this month, like I did last month. While I was trying to lose, I had chosen to eat extra veggies in place of the rice. Of course I prefer the rice with this meal, so that's all good, now. The extra veggies with my breakfast is working out well because of my food allergy. I am limited to the veggies I can eat at dinner. Most places serve the veggies that I am allergic to. I feel the extra veggies with breakfast is making up for the lack of veggies at dinner. I have added in an extra snack on Saturday's because my meals are spaced out so far. At the end of the month, we are going out of town and then in July is my Birthday. I am just going to wing it for now, I guess. :lol: I am keeping my workouts 1 hour or less. I personally think I need at least 30 minutes of working out per day. I am adding in some extra weight training. I thought I would gain a little from that. :dunno: I don't need to go much below the weight range I set up for myself. Also, I don't just want to add in junk food for the extra calories. Bottom line . . . . I just don't know. :lol:

Diana3271 06-11-2011 11:55 AM

I want to share something. I woke up this morning feeling so Blessed! I don't always share these feelings when I wake up feeling like this. I think I should, and I will try to share it more often. I want to share this feeling with everyone, today. I hope you can feel, even a trickle, of what I am feeling. :grouphug: I hope you are having a wonderful day, everything that you want it to be.

MzJuicyD 06-11-2011 03:00 PM

Hey guys! It's been a couple days but things have been pretty well. I've been great as far as exercise this week. I went to the gym TWICE yesterday, my morning routine plus an afternoon kickboxing class. Class was BRUTAL last night but i was so proud of myself that i made it through! I was the largest person in class but just by lookin at the people's faces, i did NOT struggle the most. We started out partnering up and doing sit ups! I instantly thought about my middle school/HS days when i could barely do 10! I was embarrassed and decided to go after my partner, who did 16. When it was my turn my heart started pumping because i was so nervous BUT i managed to do 21! Might not seem much but it was the most i had ever done at one time! After the ab work came the intense cardio. The girl beside me was pretty skinny and she kept getting winded and it made me feel AMAZING that i was able to do more than her! So mean of me lol.

Well my scale weight is still the same. This morning i was 263 even and it made me kind of down. All i want is to get out of the 260s and into the 250s. I skipped my morning workout because of it but then i got another boost of encouragment when i put on my shirt today. I wear this shirt a lot but today it just seemed to fit like a bag! Most of my shirts are form fitting just like this one use to be! lol. I guess i'm losing inches!

MzJuicyD 06-11-2011 03:05 PM

ZooDoo: You are sooooo close to Onederland! Congrats!!!!

Berry: You are soooo close too! So many people about to hit onederland!

Larry: I can't wait till you can work on your yard! Try to be patient lol

berryblondeboys 06-11-2011 04:06 PM

Haven't seen much of Stacygee. Hope everything is OK.

IsabellaOlivia 06-11-2011 06:52 PM

Consumed 1545 calories. Did day 28 of Jillian Michaels 30 Days Shred.

zoodoo613 06-11-2011 07:48 PM

Phew! Party's over and it was a raging success! I'm not sure, but I think the kid count ended up at 17! Full house! And, man, was it loud. I had planned a bunch of messy science experiments, to do outside. Well, it rained. I had a few hopeful moments when weather.com said there was only a 15% chance of rain for the hours of the party but it was raining up until my drop-dead time of deciding weather we were going to be in or out. We hurriedly cleaned up the basement and did most everything down there. And now my basement clean! Or was. It got pretty mucked up again with the vat of cornstarch mixture that the kids walked in. :) The basement drains so I'll just hose it down, once I recover.

Calories are at almost 1900, mostly from pizza. So be it, tomorrow's another day, and I deserved that pizza for all the work I did. :D And the kids had a blast, and an experience they aren't likely to have again.

Diana3271 06-11-2011 08:47 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Total Approx 1735 Calories + :coffee: UGH! I am really full!

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Snack (200 Calories)
Protein Bar 200 calories