Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2002, 03:38 PM   #31  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Chris, sorry to hear about your hubby. Tell him I hope he feels better soon.

Kempy,I missed ya this weekend but it sounds like you had lots of fun.
Old 11-26-2002, 08:01 AM   #32  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Thumbs down HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!!

I hope you have a nice birthday and remember don't overeat too much.You have to save some room for Thanksgiving. LOL
Old 11-26-2002, 12:45 PM   #33  

Chris must be having a great birthday. She hasn't been here yet!

I dno't know if you guys read but Jenn is having a difficult time right now. Here ex is going to have surgury and she is very upset. I hope she is doing better. I told her that we are here for her and to not forget us.

I thought I would take a break from work and drop a line. I have been doing things that I have been putting off b/c I knew it would be pretty slow in here to day. It is like that over the holidays. Here we are at this site really working hard and the people in my area forget about working out. They will be back in here come January though. They will regret the fact that the slacked off during the holidays. They always do.
Old 11-26-2002, 02:36 PM   #34  
Finally Fit!

Hi! I'm here, thanks for the BIrthday Wishes. I was taken out for lunch at a great greek diner around here. It was pretty upsetting though earlier. There was a last minute meeting, and we're not getting raises like we thought. We're also not getting bonuses this year also. That's pretty crummy, cause I count on that money, expecially at christmas time.

So, everyone's real angry, and quiet. Bad day for a birthday I guess. Then, they said they're not handing out paychecks til after the oliday, due to staff vacations in HR. Add up the dissapointments today.

Tonights' the dinner wiht dad and sister, and dad's bringing his new girlfriend, to introduce. SO, it's my birthday, and I have to be nervous, and quiet, when I should be able to be crazy if I wanna. What a mess. I"m just crampy, and upset... but maybe if I go home and take along doggie walk, i'll feel energized, and change my perspective. Dinner tonight will probably be late, so there's plenty of time to get it in.

My prayers are with Jenni. ALso hoping she doesn't fall of the site because of stress. We're here for ya Jenni, and hoping things are alright.
Old 11-26-2002, 04:11 PM   #35  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Talking Hi Everyone!!!

Chris, I am sorry your birthday is sucking so far. Go home and snuggle with hubby and you will feel alot better.

Jen, I really hope everything is ok for your ex.I can imagine how scared you must all be.

Kempy, did the hunting gear fit? I hope you have an excellent weekend at the cabin.

Is everyone leaving me. I am going to be bored to tears without you all. Here is a few pics of the dogs. I forced them to sit there and don't they just look happy? LOL
Old 11-26-2002, 04:18 PM   #36  

Did you forget to post them? Ha-Ha-Ha

I didn't try them on. I got busy with the check book and paying bills. Afterwards I was to tired to bother with them.
Old 11-26-2002, 04:18 PM   #37  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Unhappy Here is Rebel

Old 11-26-2002, 04:22 PM   #38  

Oh My Gosh!!!! That is adorable. It looks like he is totally loving it. How long did it stay on his head after you took the picture?

I invited another person to join us here. I hope she checks us out and sticks around to chat.
Old 11-26-2002, 04:42 PM   #39  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Sorry about all the posts. I didn't think it was working. OOPS!!!He will sit there until I free him but he was not happy to do it. LOL I got a few pics of them like that. I am practicing so I can put them in front of the tree. I want to turn the fireplace on but Candi would probably catch herself on fire.
Old 11-26-2002, 08:29 PM   #40  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Talking CANDI CANE

Old 11-26-2002, 09:50 PM   #41  

I think I like that one better!

I will talk to you guys either Sunday or Monday. Ihope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. Chris I hope you enjoyed the rest of your birthday. Jenn I hope you are feeling better. And I hope the person I invited to join us stops in while I am gone.

Everyone try not to eat too much pie!
Old 11-27-2002, 06:17 AM   #42  
Finally Fit!

hey girls. I've gotta headonto the road, but had to chekc in with my girlfriends here. Let me summarize my dad yesterday:

1. no birthday greetings from work
2. meeting: no raises, no bonuses, no check
3. yelling at company president for check
4. waiting at the office to slow poke president to authorize a check
5. long commute home
6. looking for a baknk to cash check
7. finally at 4:45, get to my bank (good news)
8. meet family for dinner
9. Leave scrapbook at restaurant, 45 minutes away
10. try to brave traffic to get back to book
11. can't get back in time for restaurant to be open
12. turn around, call dad. he won't go. i'm angrey
13. find dog hoppe dup on 47 calming tablets, yeah, hopped up., they apparently didn't mellow her out. They're all natural.
14. Fall into bed, angry taht the book I spent 2 weeks preparing, will not be seen by the one person I love more than life: momma.

There you have it girls. My god-aweful day. But you know what, there's better days coming, cause we're playing santa this year. We've packed up the car, and we're bringing a slew of presents to mom, sister and 4 year old nephew. I'm getting outta this one horse town, and i'm gonna see the world. Slowly, in traffic. Oh well,. Happy days girls!
Old 11-30-2002, 07:10 PM   #43  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Unhappy I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

AAAHHH!!!! I am sooo bored!!! I survived Thanksgiving and even lost an additional 3 pounds this week.YIPPEE!!! How did you all do? You were good girls I hope If you weren't you can always start new.
Old 12-01-2002, 07:04 PM   #44  
"Print"cess Jenni

S/C/G: 247/226/149

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls i've been oh so bad, but I don't care. I'll get on the scale in the morning and see what the damage is, and hopefully i can stay clean through Christmas.

They're reading EH's MRI tomorrow, so that could be important news. The surgery is still on for Wednesday (Our boy's 5th birthday). It's outpatient, so maybe that means it will be a piece of cake.

Had a great Tksgvg. Saw my brother and his GF, sister and BF and mom and dad and kiddies (Mine). Went shopping Saturday with Mom and to lunch. I didn't eat the top bun or all of the onion straws..... I don't think it helped much though LOL.

Gotta jet. Kiddies need grilled cheese!!! YUM.

Chris - I am so sorry about your birthday sucking I didn't even get to tell you happy day

We had the same thing happen last year at work with no bonuses. It was a big bummer, but it's such a small company that it couldn't be helped. We did a lot of employee changes and worked really hard this year to bring the bottom line up. We have a great crew now, and they haven't said anything about no bonus, so I think we're good to go.

Keep praying about it. I did last year, and things worked out.:

Coworker gave $$ for little girl's Santa presents.
Mystery person sent me a gift certif - because "Jesus told her/him to"
Boss scraped up a little bonus just for me (because I'm single mom w/ 2 kids).

All that working together, and we got through. And if you don't, well then concentrate on the birth of our Lord. Do free stuff like looking at Christmas lights or attending church productions. It will be fine
Old 12-02-2002, 12:26 PM   #45  

I am just popping in to let you know I am still alive. I will be back a little later in the day to check in. I have a hugh pile of stuff to do today at work.

On a bad note, I gained 5 lbs AAAAUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!
Closed Thread