Mini-goal let down

• I think I've seen this posted before. I weighed last week at 214, went out of town (and away from scale) for the weekend, came home to 212. Totally shot past my MAJOR weight of 213, weight at 9 months pregnant two years and two point five months ago.

While part of me is bummed that I missed that magic number on the scale, part of me is that I don't have to see it EVER AGAIN!!

Anyone else?
  • Whoa! That's awesome. Can't say it's happened to me before, but that's so cool, congrats!
  • i get how seeing a particular marker you have in mind could be important. but congrats anyway on hitting that marker and going beyond! that's fantastic!
  • it's nice to NOT have to visit those mile stones again. I personally hate, hate, hate 179 or any of the 180s.
  • Whoohooo!
  • You should be so proud but I know that you would have liked to see that number! I once went to the mall and bought a pair of too tight pants that I was in love with that I wanted to fit into and I worked hard dreaming of wearing those pants. When I finally tried them on, they were too big! It was a huge disappointment because I really did want to wear the pants but it's hard to be too upset with something like that! I know you will have many milestone celebrations to come.
  • I'm glad it's gone! Now I'm that much closer to my 2nd mini-goal, being the weight I was right after I delivered her. It took me 7 hours to lose 13 pounds that day, too bad it's going to take 7 months now! LOL

This morning weigh in was 211.4, waiting until I see that number a 2nd time before changing stats again.