3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Mid-Summer BALONEY Snow Cones (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/202792-mid-summer-baloney-snow-cones.html)

mtiger 08-29-2010 11:36 AM

Brat- Colleges and financial aid can all be such a pain in the butt. Hope you get it all worked out

Losing a few of those TOM pounds. YAY!!

jendiet 08-29-2010 01:36 PM

Hello all i've been gone for a few weeks. My weight loss is going to be slowed or stalled. I'm expecting. Can't believe it. But God Has a Plan.

toobig 08-30-2010 07:57 AM

jendiet- WOW!!! And congrats!!!

mrsaugie 08-30-2010 02:52 PM

hello everyone I know I have been gone for a while but I am back again still holding where I was last time. between 215 and 220. My son starts school on Wednesday so hopefully that will help since I will only be chasing around Gini. and yes she is doing fine already 3 months old Wow.

Jen--congrats and good luck.

blondebritbrat17 08-30-2010 03:55 PM

Jendiet-CONGRATULATIONS!! Wow!!

I am up a couple of pounds due to TOM coming probably which I'm not thrilled about and also I've been under a lot of stress and a huge time crunch to get all this school stuff and financial aid situation fixed. Things are fixed though and I started my classes today! But whew.. talk about last minute snafus! Have a great day. I am going to be motivated and go to the gym and get a class schedule for the month and week. Bye Team!

AnneL 08-31-2010 09:38 AM

Jen - Congratulations! I am thinking good thoughts for you!

Blonde - So glad things worked out with school. You had me worried!

Toobig - Yay on the new low! You are awesome.

MsAugie- Can't believe it's been 3 months already. Time flies.

I'm back down to 203 this AM. Not thrilled that I fell off the wagon at 201, but hoping to be back on track in a jiffy. Dug out my food log and weight chart that had been sitting forgotten in a drawer for the last few weeks. Time to get serious!

Be good team.

EZMONEY 08-31-2010 09:41 PM

I am not behind...I'm not!

I check in here every night...

Just have not been posting....keep thinking I will tomorrow...

still at 190...

promise to catch up soon!

blondebritbrat17 08-31-2010 10:27 PM

Back down to 218 for now..since TOM is on its way. Just got done walking for an hour and walked a little over two miles. I really didn't want to work out but forced myself and now I feel better. Classes have been a bit bumpy to say the least. Hopefully things smooth out after the first week. Have a good night team!

toobig 09-01-2010 07:07 AM

Hope everyone has a good day. My fil is still at the hospital and we still do ot know what is wrong. More tests today so maybe we will finally get some info. And August is gone so maybe it will start cooling off. I guess I am doing ok but I am losing a half pound a day, which makes no sense but I will take what I can get.

mrsaugie 09-01-2010 08:46 AM

well I'm starting September out at 217.2 :) at least its a start. Any way today is the first day of school for Kayden.

blondebritbrat17 09-01-2010 10:01 PM

Toobig- I hope they find out what's wrong with your fil soon!

I just did 45 minutes on the treadmill and about a 40 minute weight training video. I'm definitely feeling it now..and will probably be pretty sore tomorrow. Have a great night team!

EZMONEY 09-01-2010 10:55 PM

I promise to catch up by this week-end!

Today I was at 189.6!!!!

blondebritbrat17 09-03-2010 11:03 AM

I'm up to 219.6 due to TOM being here finally. I walked a quick 30 minutes last night on the treadmill after getting home from night class. I'm still sore from my Wednesday night work out when I did 45 minutes on the treadmill and a 40 minute Jillian Michael's weight training video. I plan on doing that again today but the backside part of the video. Then possibly going to the gym for a fun dance class later tonight.

EZMONEY-Whoohoo.. Awesome on that new number! Hope you're being safe with driving to work.

Mrsaugie-Wishing Kayden a good start to the year..

Have a good Friday team!

ElanaRose 09-03-2010 07:56 PM

Hey, all! From next Tuesday on, I'll only be able to check in on weekends. Be good, don't deprive yourself, and love yourselves, because all of this will help you :)

-Elana

ElanaRose 09-03-2010 10:58 PM

Just a quick little addition... Tonight I was watching a Say Yes to the Dress marathon on TLC and had a strange urge to try on my mom's wedding dress. Surprisingly she said yes, and even though it didn't zip all the way, I felt great because it zipped part of the way and I'm about 20 pounds heavier than she was at the time. And I'm talking about 1/4 to 1/3 of the way up, and I have broader shoulders :) She said if it fits, I can wear it, and being the oldest daughter I get first dibs anyways ;D