Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202.5/189/120

Height: 5'2

Default Really want to do it this time.

The weather has inspired me, i want to get into a bikini, but doubt i'll do it by the end of the summer. Anybody got any great pointers for losing weight fast. Food shouldn't be too much of problem as long as i watch myself, i intend to do the wii more often. I would love some little, fun exercises i can do in my garden that don't require any equipment or chasing the cat if you know of any? Fun being the operative word, i am the hardest person to please when it comes to exercise there is very little i actually enjoy even imagining my perfect body does not give me an incentive when i'd rather lie on the sofa with my book.
roobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/190.2/150

Height: 5'0

I am not one who likes to go into a gym and work out.
I really do enjoy working out on my Wii. My favorite games are the Biggest Loser and EA Sports Active. It goes by really fast and I know I am getting a good workout.
I also really LOVE to walk when its nice out. Its great to just see the scenery and be able to get some fresh air!
SaraLee0114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:17 PM   #3  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

I'm one of those people that enjoy a workout AFTER I'm done. Knowing I have to workout just makes me want to sit around and do nothing, but I need to do it so I go out and get it done. I think it's a good idea for you to make a habit out of exercise regardless of whether you like it or not. Challenge yourself to a routine (3-5 days a week) for a month and give yourself a present when you complete it, like a mani/pedi or a movie. After a month of regular exercising, it will become something you WILL do. Even 'fun' exercise will become boring after a while, so it's best to set yourself up with a habit.
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 192/132/135

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnigummi View Post
I'm one of those people that enjoy a workout AFTER I'm done. Knowing I have to workout just makes me want to sit around and do nothing, but I need to do it so I go out and get it done. I think it's a good idea for you to make a habit out of exercise regardless of whether you like it or not. Challenge yourself to a routine (3-5 days a week) for a month and give yourself a present when you complete it, like a mani/pedi or a movie. After a month of regular exercising, it will become something you WILL do. Even 'fun' exercise will become boring after a while, so it's best to set yourself up with a habit.

Agree with everything you said plus the body looks tone anf fit.
RoseRR is offline   Reply With Quote