3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Journey to New Jeans. Who's with me?! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/202310-journey-new-jeans-whos-me.html)

Natalia 06-13-2010 05:25 PM

Wow!!!! What a big change!
I will join the jean challenge! Right now I am in a 16 "normal" or 14 from the plus sized store. My goal is to hit 14 "normal". My 16 normals are getting loose but I'm still about 5lbs away from *comfortably* fitting the 14's.

Serbrider 06-13-2010 05:40 PM

My goal for the summer is to fit into a pair of 12L that I picked up at goodwill. :D (and a size 12 dress I also bought there)

My eventual goal is to fit into at the largest, a size 8L. It's the size I see everywhere in almost all secondhand stores (the place I normally shop... :p ), so... yeah. I don't know... MAYBE that's too low... but I don't think so. :)

At the moment, 14L jeans fit. Some are loose, most are kinda tight... not like... OMG TOO TIGHT!!!! but... tighter. :p

I can fit my legs into each leg of the size 12... but as soon as I put both legs in... it goes up to halfway on my thighs... and... well... I don't really want to show pictures of how they fit. ;)

You look GREAT. Keep up the awesome work!! :D You're a definite inspiration to me. :)

cherry7211 06-13-2010 05:54 PM

I want to join! Right now I wear a size 16 jean but I've gained about 15 pounds so they are all getting too tight :o so my goal is to get into some 16s I bought in march that still have the tag.I wish my body looked half as good as yours good job :p

Deedee11 06-13-2010 06:05 PM

Wow!! good job!! I've been wearing size 18's for like 6months after wearing 16's for almost two years. My 18's are finally falling off my butt!! im so glad! i still have 16's though so i can't wait until i have to buy some 14's Good luck your looking amazing!!

luciddepths 06-13-2010 06:06 PM

im in a 16 right now, and i've got a pair that was like SKIN tight...now they are loose. So i'm working on fitting into all 16's.. on my 34's i've started to wear a belt and i'm 2 notches smaller than i was.. i'm still waiting to go shopping, i'm not sure what ill buy next. BUT i've got a size 12's in the closet i want to wear! wont be till like aug, but... im gonna get there.

JennieLovesKisses 06-13-2010 11:08 PM

All the size 16's Ive tried on have been to big. The 14s are a little snug, I think I'm in-between sizes right now. Good Luck everyone!

Hamoco350 06-13-2010 11:13 PM

Clothes! I don't know if I can think about them right now. lol. I have two pairs of jeans, one of which is officially too big, and the other is a basic skinny. It's been beyond difficult for me to afford new clothes every time the old ones no longer fit. I have literally been borrowing my grandma's extra large and 1x tops, while buying cheap jeans from Wal Mart just to get by! It's sucky, but it's all I can afford right now.

I did a fashion show for my grandma a few weeks ago. I tried on all of my shirts from my heaviest weight. Most of them now resemble dresses or hang so low you see my entire bra! It was quite an experience strutting around in my old favorite shirt which could now easily be worn with leggings and treated as a dress. I quite enjoyed that.

I don't have any clothes I don't fit into yet, just clothes that are too big. I do have a couple of tank tops I bought last summer for cheap at Goodwill. They are super cute but I couldn't get both arms through the holes last summer. Now they fit fine! :D

I am thinking about going on some yard sale and Goodwill adventures this summer to get by. lol. I don't like not having fashionable clothing but with a bit of luck I can find some sweet stuff for cheap until I reach goal.. whenever that day comes. *le sigh*

ALSO, you look FABULOUS. Your shape is so beautiful and your stomach and back are pretty much my new inspiration. :)

SarahD140 06-13-2010 11:14 PM

I just joined, and I carry my weight like you, its proportionate, and right now, I'm a 22-24 ish. My first big goal is to get to an 18 again. I can't wait. Thank you for being so open. In fact, everyone on here is a motivation. :) I feel like I can do this more and more.

SarahD140 06-13-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serbrider (Post 3339099)
My goal for the summer is to fit into a pair of 12L that I picked up at goodwill. :D (and a size 12 dress I also bought there)

My eventual goal is to fit into at the largest, a size 8L. It's the size I see everywhere in almost all secondhand stores (the place I normally shop... :p ), so... yeah. I don't know... MAYBE that's too low... but I don't think so. :)

At the moment, 14L jeans fit. Some are loose, most are kinda tight... not like... OMG TOO TIGHT!!!! but... tighter. :p

I can fit my legs into each leg of the size 12... but as soon as I put both legs in... it goes up to halfway on my thighs... and... well... I don't really want to show pictures of how they fit. ;)

You look GREAT. Keep up the awesome work!! :D You're a definite inspiration to me. :)

I work for Goodwill!!! Woot for second hand stores!!

Hamoco350 06-13-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarahD140 (Post 3339578)
I work for Goodwill!!! Woot for second hand stores!!

Amen to that, sistah! There's nothing I enjoy more than a day of Goodwill, Salvation Army, and every yard sale I can find within driving distance. That's my fave summer thing to do besides swim and roast marshmallows. :dizzy:

nurse2be 06-14-2010 12:12 AM

You look GREAT! TFS! Can't wait to see you at your next jean goal!
I just went down to size 16 jeans although they are a little tight. I guess by the end of this month my goal is to fit into some 14s even if they are tight!

JennieLovesKisses 06-14-2010 12:34 AM

Thanks everyone! I LOVE the goodwill, I get all my pants there! xD

Bamachic 06-14-2010 11:55 AM

Congratulations. You rock those jeans. You just keep getting smaller and smaller. Truly an inspiration to everyone.

lucysam77 06-14-2010 12:12 PM

Wow you look amazing and beautiful... Congrats..
I went to the movies yesterday with my husband and i was so happy to see my pants so big!.... I know what you're feeling now.
Bye :-)

oneLess 06-14-2010 02:17 PM

Congrats! I am so close right now to getting into size 26s again it is unreal. They zip, button, and feel ok until I sit. Ugh!! My 28s are falling off though at the end of the day...
Anyway, good job! I am going to go try on a few other pairs of pants here in a bit.