Belly Dancing!!! everyone should try it!

• Hi ladies...

So I started my journey of weight loss and getting on track a couple weeks ago. I know I haven't updated my weight yet, because I felt I needed to get a exercise routine down before I hit the scale (its a long story why) BUT...I have been on the elliptical 5 times a week for a half hour, yoga one day a week, strength training 3 times a week and walking my dog every day for an hour. This seems like a lot but I have a lot of energy!

So today I decided to try a new class, and I went to belly dancing. AND ladies you need to try it! All shapes and sizes were in the beginner class. Its empowering, it made me feel so sexy and I wanted to share this with you! It targeted my abs and arms without realizing I was even working out. I'm going to keep going back just because of how great I felt afterwards.

So Just wanted to let everyone know of something to help pick them up if they are feeling down. I really recommend one class to remind every woman out there how sexy they are!
  • My mother totally loved belly dancing! She had a bad back and it helped her a lot. I'd like to do it because it seems so invigorating. It certainly uses a lot of the "core" muscles. It is totally cool to watch as well.
  • How wonderful! Isn't it fabulous
  • I took a bellydancing class a few summers ago. You're right it is a lot of fun!
  • Aha, I know how to bellydance. I should start doing it sometime. That is when I'm alone, no one else is in the house, and I don't have to be ashamed at doing it badly, let alone bellydancing at all. My mother would probably think I wanted to be a stripper if she caught me bellydancing.