Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-04-2010, 04:23 PM   #1  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

Default OK - Accountablity confession....

So I was doing great Friday and then we went to the movies and on the way home hubby wanted to stop for a milkshake. Usually I would just pass it up, but for some reason the last few days I have just wanted to EAT! So I didn't and I got one. It as 780 cals! Ouch, my day ended up at + or - 2300 (my limit was 1550). Now I did do a 5k that morning plus and extra couple miles of walking so that is good. But Saturday was a planned pizza night and I had it all planned out to fit into my day, but I don't think I did a very good job. I think that day was around 2000 and I was again aiming for 1550 since I did so poorly Friday. Usually that would have been a 2000 cal day so I guess in that sense I did good, but I was trying to make up for Friday. I ran 2.5 mils and walked 3.5 miles that morning so that was good.

So today here I am fighting tooth and nail to stick to 1550 since Friday and Saturday were so bad and the Easter candy is just mocking me...EAT ME EAT ME EAT ME! But I'm hanging strong chewing gum and sipping on a 32oz water bottle. I also came here to post instead of eat. After I'm done posting I plan to go searching for the calorie/heart rate monitor I want for my birthday. Just stay distracted.

Anyway the point of the post is to just put it out there, to be accountable and to let those of you struggling know that we ALL have rough days. I really don't know what's come over me these last few days, I just want to EAT. I feel empty and never full anymore and while that usually is a blessing it's killing me this week. What's weirder is that earlier in the week my appetite was nil and I was forcing myself to make my calorie budget. Oh well, such is life. If those candies don't shut it I think their going to have a date with the trash! I think hubby might be upset but tough! Happy Easter all! Hang tough today!

Last edited by ncuneo; 04-04-2010 at 04:24 PM.
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:47 PM   #2  

i was just thinking about how much i enjoy your posts...lurkers always hope someone will come and ask the things on our minds, and you do that for me

so here's a hug. i wish i had some sage advice but you're much more successful than i've been. hang in there!
walkingincircles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:33 PM   #3  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

Thanks! It means a lot to me that I can hopefully inspire others. I really had no one to inspire me until I came to 3FC.

Just to let you all know, those candies met the trash can about 30 minutes ago. I didn't eat any! So here's to starting a new day today, not Monday (my old mantra, I'll start Monday, I'll do it Monday) but TODAY!
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote