3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   GLOBALONEY Is What It Is... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/194222-globaloney-what.html)

Slashnl 03-02-2010 04:05 PM

Brat - so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you find strength as you move forward.

mtiger 03-02-2010 06:53 PM

Brat- I am so sorry to hear that. Take care!!!

Okay girls, and Gary, here it is. Jillian says to lose fat we need to increase our human growth hormone. HOW???You might ask. High intensity workouts. That means cardio kickbox or lastchance workout nearly everyday. Then throw in a few days of strength training. You all got it???

TOM should arrive tomorrow, right on schedule I hope. I was 181.2 today. That's a few pounds less than last month pre-TOM. I hope that is a good sign.

EZMONEY 03-02-2010 10:51 PM

Continued prayers for BRAT and her family.

I did weigh in at 183.6 this morning...going down...

toobig 03-03-2010 07:01 AM

Goodmorning everyone, lets all stay op today!

EZMONEY 03-03-2010 10:57 PM

184.6 this morning...dang....

must have been the cheese in my bow-tie pasta/ham/peas/cheese/onion/garlic dish...

or the heavy cream.....

be good TEAM

blondebritbrat17 03-04-2010 02:10 AM

I'm just in a holding pattern right now. I'm having a lot of people bring me food right now. I'm just trying to watch my portion sizes. Tonight was the visitation and tomorrow is the funeral services. The visitation was not too bad. But we got enough donations to cover the funeral bill since my mother did not have anything arranged for me due to her having to live off of her savings in her last years. So I won't be stress eating over that! :-) God is good is all I can say when I truly need it. Have a good night!

Slashnl 03-04-2010 10:58 AM

You have a great attitude, brat. (Kind of hard to call you a "brat"! :))

I'll be weighing in tomorrow. I hope for the best! Enough baloney already, let the scale move down!!

toobig 03-04-2010 01:35 PM

You can do it Slashnl

toobig 03-05-2010 07:27 AM

Goodmorning

AnneL 03-05-2010 09:53 AM

BLONDE - I am so sorry about your mother. Definitely take care of yourself & do whatever you need to in order to get through. You can work out the rest later.

I haven't posted or even visited 3FC for a few days because I've been sulking that I was stuck at 207... truthfully I had few days where the scale even went up again, as high as 209, and I just couldn't bear to share the news. But was at 206 yesterday and today, so am feeling encouraged that I am back on track finally. Set a mini-goal for myself of 204 - which would be 20lbs lost... and of course the BIG goal (for now) under 200!

I was inspired when my son's teacher pointed out that yesterday was MARCH 4th... a day for setting new goals and achieving them. So,

MARCH FORTH team!

mtiger 03-05-2010 05:41 PM

Anne- I hear ya about being sick of stuck at one weight. 4 months now, YUCK!!!

179.8 today, a number I've seen WAY too many times. Hoping to see a new low after TOM passes through. Wish me luck.

toobig 03-06-2010 07:42 AM

"March Forth" I like that.
238.5 today! Yipee

AnneL 03-06-2010 11:30 AM

mtiger - Good luck! Look how far you've come already. You are an inspiration!!

too big - YAY!

I was down again today; to 205! As I was doing the victory dance, my husband came in and told me he thought the scale was broken, since his wt was down too. What a buzzkill. I told him to leave it alone and don't you dare change the batteries, cause I like 205 just fine!

Has anyone else noticed that our tickers don't seem to be working? Or is it my computer? I don't want to spend hours trying to fix it if it's something with 3FC.

Do great things Team!

Slashnl 03-06-2010 12:26 PM

Hi all. I weighed on Friday and was down a lot, over 4 pounds, but I'm not calling it official until Monday. I had gone up a lot last week, so hopefully this will bring it back down to what it should be!!

AnneL: There is some tech issue on the tickers. They are supposed to be working on it.

EZMONEY 03-06-2010 06:31 PM

HI TEAM :)

Well it is one week after my birthday and I weighed in this morning at 183.6 this morning....2 oz. lower :carrot: I spent most of the week a bit over 184 but no real gain.

I am happy with that and honestly I didn't do much this week to help myself out other than watch my portions. I did open that big 'ol bag of kettle chips I bought at Costco a few weeks back...dang :mad: ;) but I did pack them for my lunch in little baggies :)

I did break down :( oh woe is me :( this morning and had nachos for breakfast. Angie said "I thought you gave up your week-end nacho breakfast for Lent"....I mumbled something about...."I did...but I didn't give up lying"....:nose:

Got a 3 mile walk in this morning with Angie and the mutts before the rains came....didn't burn off enough calories for that nacho plate I ate afterwards. Angie also taught yoga at the studio last night so she brought home Chinese for :love: date night :love: so I am sure the sodium and calories in the egg foo young I had will show tomorrow....dang...

to top it off Angie is baking pizza dough in the bread maker right now for make your own :jeno: pizza night...

At least I have :turkey: pepperoni for mine :carrot:

DIANE ~ I hope that 4 turns into a 6 by Monday! :carrot:

ANNE ~ Looks like those 100's are just around the corner! :carrot:

TOOBIG ~ Won't be long for you either to reach those 100's...that is less than 8 more 5's....one at a time dear....:hug:

MINDY ~ I hope to catch you soon....you better run....:D

BRAT ~ :hug: I hope this finds you at peace....get through this and then things will start falling into place again...it may take some time but it will...I promise! :hug:

MRSAUGIE ~ ANNIE ~ MARGIE and all the other MIA's...

be good TEAM....be good :hug: