Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-24-2010, 08:28 PM   #1  
Diet Started: 1/4/10

S/C/G: 164/ticker/99

Height: 5'0"

Default Physical Goals

Having scale goals is great, but having physical goals are even better! What are yours?

Mine:
- The ability to RUN
- I want to run relatively fast. I'm so short and have such short legs that I fall behind even when walking. I want to run at the same speed taller guys and girls do!
- I want to improve my flexibility. It's already improved a LOT in the past 20 days, but I want to keep this up. It's hard to say where I want to be ultimately with this...
- Maybe do a pull up. That'd be kind of neat.
- I want to be able to take on physical challenges without struggling to breath and, ultimately, to enjoy them.
- Dance! In some way, shape, or form I want to be able to move my body elegantly!
Wild Vulpix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #2  

I would like to able to play a pickup basketball or volleyball game and feel workout tired at the end, instead of "I can't move" tired after 5 minutes.
randomcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:02 PM   #3  
LiN
Sushi Addict

S/C/G: 167.3/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

I want to be able to run as well. My bf and I are training for a 5K run. =)
I also want to improve my balance so I can enjoy things like yoga and snowboarding.

Last edited by LiN; 01-24-2010 at 10:02 PM.
LiN is offline   Reply With Quote