Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-31-2009, 04:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Angry Ugh! Off day!

ok, today is not going so hot. I made the mistake of taking Nyquil to help me sleep (because of cold symptoms). I just feel groggy and out of sorts today like I really could just go back to sleep. I've been fighting it all day and my eating has NOT been the best. I have not eaten alot of food, just mostly crap today compared to my regular diet.

I feel like everything I need to do is blocked by molasses....I don't want to take a nap, for fear if I do, I won't go to bed at a decent hour. I cleaned a little bit, but the fatigue is crazy. Plus, it's rainy. so I feel no motivation! And I'm pmsing REALLY bad. Crabby and Tired!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:26 PM   #2  
Baby Stepping Along

Hugs Jen. Can you take some time to veg out for a bit with a book or movie? Try and make sure you hit the water too. Dehydration makes you more tired and the meds might be drying you out a bit. Breathe and remember it won't last forever. Sorry you are sick and PMS'ing. Bad combo!

Peg
p7eggyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

When I first read this, I thought you had somehow added molasses to your meal plan and it was blocking you.

Now that I realize that is not the case, I say - take the nap. I sometimes take a nap and wake up at 5 and I survive. I am usually still tired enough to get to bed at a normal time.

or go for a power walk with big arm swings to get some energy. (but I'd probably nap.)
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 249/175/149

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7eggyc View Post
Hugs Jen. Can you take some time to veg out for a bit with a book or movie? Try and make sure you hit the water too. Dehydration makes you more tired and the meds might be drying you out a bit. Breathe and remember it won't last forever. Sorry you are sick and PMS'ing. Bad combo!

Peg
Couldnt have said it better.. reading or watching a good movie will let you relax but hopefully keep your mind off having such a crummy day :/ Hope everything gets better for you! xo
kuhrisuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:54 PM   #5  

Thank you ladies...I still haven't taken a nap, but I did take a Mega Green T pill. I kinda feel hyped up, but it's better than feeling so low....I know it's the Gotu kola. I already drank black coffee this morning, but apparently the Gotu Kola kicks black coffee's butt.

I actually have started dinner. Oh how I wish I could do a book or movie, but I have been lazy all day...so I got to do something else...to make me feel I've earned bed!
Old 07-31-2009, 05:17 PM   #6  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hang in there, Jennifer. I hope you feel better soon
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:32 PM   #7  
Don't Give Up

S/C/G: 235/182.4/?

Height: 5'4

Red face TLC Time!

Oh poor Jen I hate those kind of pms days. Oh and feeling all groggy and sick.

It sounds like you could use some TLC big time! I wish I were there I’d make you chamomile tea and some home made soup. I do not know if you like that kind of thing but if I were there I’d try to do something you liked to help you relax. Even a good back massage or something. Pms days suck!
SweetTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:35 PM   #8  

omg, that sounds so good. Luckily my mood is better, because SO has a firemeeting tonight until 10 pm..so I really DIDN'T HAVE TO COOK. I'm going to finish what I started then curl up on the couch with my son and a movie.

I don't like this because I feel I haven't even got TOM yet and I'm feeling like crap. Plus, I wish I could give my bb's to someone else for a couple of days as well. I don't want to wallow in self pity for a week! arrgh!