Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2002, 11:47 PM   #1  

Angry DFW area person looking for support

I read your posts and you all seem so nice and supportive of each other. I would like to be a part of your support network if I may. I live in the DFW area myself. I currently weigh 195 and would like to be around 130 pounds. I have modified my diet and just started pool walking and pool exercises today. I don't have a scale as of yet, but I am working on it. My one main problem is I tend to binge eat when I wake up around midnight or so.

Thank you for your time.

Victoria
Old 07-03-2002, 02:03 PM   #2  

Default Good luck!

Hi Victoria! I know how it feels to need motivation. That's the reason I joined this forum. I really love it. I wish you the best and hope you reach your goals. We can do it! Take care.
Old 07-04-2002, 06:30 AM   #3  

Angry Hi there!

Welcome to 3fc, this is a great support place, when you find a thread that interests you, just jump in and post a reply. Your welcome to join any of the threads, there are also several under buddy up have a great day!
Closed Thread