Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-30-2009, 03:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/116/110

Height: 5' 4"

Default I'm back..

I think this is like the 10000th time of me starting a new diet at 128lbs. I'm usually never under 120's but still I try to get down to 110+lbs. This time I'm really motivated and I really really want to be 115 or 118 the most. I think I've tried almost every diet out there to lose weight. I don't know what to try now or what would help me lose weight. I recently started exercising with an ab slide and walking for about 30 minutes a day. I'm looking to join a gym to after I get a job. Please give me some ideas on what diet I can do to lose all this weight.
I really want to see 122 by July at least
3FC keeps me motivated to lose weight the healthy way. I will write down what I eat everyday from now on and WI once a week.

I know I can do this. I know I can get down to 118.
dietnlose? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 345/282/200

Height: 5'8"

Hi Back!

Man I WISH I had only 10 pounds to lose! I know the smaller you are the harder it is to lose less weight!

You can do it!
flatiron is offline   Reply With Quote