3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   I am going to stay on plan because... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/163468-i-am-going-stay-plan-because.html)

kittycat40 02-04-2009 10:21 AM

I'm staying on plan today bc I'm taking care of myself!!

purplecrush 02-04-2009 11:09 AM

I am going to stay OP because I need to hit my goal for my Valentines Challenge!! :)

corazonas 02-04-2009 12:03 PM

EDIT!***********

I'm changing mine. It can't wait for tomorrow! I was just getting dressed and let me see if I can explain this... you know how when you're looking at the back of your arm and your ELBOW has that horrible fat roll at the top? Whether it's big or small it make me CRAZY and I don't wear shirts that stop at the elbow because it accentuates it. Anyway, so i grabbed a shirt like that today not thinking. As soon as I put it on i thought "oh no, i wonder how bad it is"

And it's gone.

Nothing more than a little wrinkle which is the way an elbow is supposed to look! I can't believe I ate right and weight lifted my way to a sexy elbow. It sounds insane, I know- but it's one of my little victories... one of those things i've hated about myself forEVER.

so THAT'S why i'm staying on plan today!!

Shannon in ATL 02-04-2009 12:23 PM

I will stay on plan today because DH and I actually are going to be able to do something for ourselves for Valentine's Day this year and I want to look hot in some new lingerie item. And, because I look pretty darn good today, I'm especially motivated. :)

rachinma 02-04-2009 12:42 PM

I will stay on plan today because I'm part of a Biggest Loser team competition at my gym and my team is counting on me. And, I am finding it easier every day to stay on plan.

CruiseCAT 02-04-2009 12:43 PM

Today I will stay on plan because it keeps my energy high.

inspired by you 02-04-2009 01:13 PM

I will stay on plan today because I really want to get out of the 180's.

wildthing 02-04-2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corazonas (Post 2594581)
EDIT!***********

I'm changing mine. It can't wait for tomorrow! I was just getting dressed and let me see if I can explain this... you know how when you're looking at the back of your arm and your ELBOW has that horrible fat roll at the top? Whether it's big or small it make me CRAZY and I don't wear shirts that stop at the elbow because it accentuates it. Anyway, so i grabbed a shirt like that today not thinking. As soon as I put it on i thought "oh no, i wonder how bad it is"

And it's gone.

Nothing more than a little wrinkle which is the way an elbow is supposed to look! I can't believe I ate right and weight lifted my way to a sexy elbow. It sounds insane, I know- but it's one of my little victories... one of those things i've hated about myself forEVER.

so THAT'S why i'm staying on plan today!!

I totally know what you mean!!!! My is starting to diminish! WTG!!! That is really awesome!

I am staying on plan today because I teamed up with an old friend and we are gonna make it together!

Cantrip 02-04-2009 01:39 PM

Let me say that this thread has been a great inspiration. :D

I am going to stay on plan because I deserve to be the person I always wanted to be.

CruiseCAT 02-05-2009 10:16 AM

I am going to stay on plan today because I feel (emotionally) like $hit and I know that if I don't I will feel worse.

purplecrush 02-05-2009 10:50 AM

I am going to stay OP today because I need to hit my Valentines goal!!

Heffalump 02-05-2009 11:08 AM

Today, I'm staying on plan because I stayed on plan yesterday and the day before, and today my scale says I'm two pounds down. Therefore, on plan = good! :carrot:

wildthing 02-05-2009 03:07 PM

I am going to stay on plan today because I get to go to the gym. Who wants to eat so crappy and then go to the gym for no reason.

corazonas 02-05-2009 03:19 PM

i will stay OP today because i peeked at the scale this morning and i was down a pound! and that makes me feel SUPER

Lori Bell 02-05-2009 05:08 PM

Tomorrow is weigh day, and I would NEVER blow it the day before weight day! ;)