Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2002, 07:05 AM   #1  

Smile A Place To Belong

Hi Everyone!! I posted on the support page last night, and I want to say you girls in the 300+ group sure have made me feel better!!! Thank You!! I am ready to start the road to my weight loss again, and with the support I see on this site, I KNOW I can do it!! I am starting off with making sure I get my 8 glasses of water in today, and the negative remarks from yesterday, are in the past.....I am a new person today with goals I WILL reach!!!

Although it is gloomy outside, thanks to you girls, I feel sunny and ready to shine today!!!

Have a GR8 day everyone, and I WILL be checking this site on a daily basis!!!!

Theresa
Old 04-17-2002, 11:32 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hi Theresa, and welcome to 3FC! Congratulations on your good day today, I know that's a big step to your success. Your attitude sounds very positive, and we'll all appreciate having you around
Old 04-21-2002, 04:20 AM   #3  

Talking

I'm happy for you, dear!
I think this forum is such a blessing. It's not only supportive but it's practical, too.
I hope you get a lot of motivation and feel free to pm me or anyone, I think we all love it when people chat us up
We're here to help each other!
Keep on going, girl.
Closed Thread