Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-28-2008, 01:13 PM   #16  
Taking life by the horns

S/C/G: 302/ticker/215

Height: 6'1"

I had the same type of scare this past weekend... weekends are bad b/c I'm not sitting at the computer, typing in and figuring out all my calories...

We went out to mystery shop at a new restaurant and had a BIG budget allotted-- so we bought more than we usually would... ummmm Prime Rib anyone?? stupid stupid stupid... I saw the $$$$ more than the calories!

Then the next day was TWO birthday parties... I tried to be good at teh first one in the afternoon--- only had one hamburger, tried to stay away from the snack table... then the cake. I usually don't like bday cake, but this was like eating a freaking hostess cupcake. I had two pieces!!!! ugh...

Then a few hours later we go to my mom's house to celebrate my sister in law's birthday--- MORE cake!!! and some low fat ice cream. But I had already eaten more than I usually would for "lunch" and still ate "dinner" in a nromal amount. I went way over calories and I'm starving AGAIN today!!! eeek!

I'm really hopeing I didn't blow my diet too badly and all I'm hoping for is not to GAIN on my official weigh in on Wednesday. So it's back to counting my calories now that I'm back at work and on my computer... hopefully I didn't hurt myself too badly!
BrandNewJen is offline   Reply With Quote