Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2002, 03:41 AM   #46  

Unhappy

Oh I almost forgot....

Zoe, you are a beautiful person! Don't put little piggies by your name.

Here this is better........ Zoe

Bye for now......

feffyy

hehehehehe just kidding!

feffyy
Old 03-22-2002, 08:30 AM   #47  

Hey ladies!

Things are looking better today. I went to the DR yesterday afternoon and got some stronger antibiotics. Slept better last night... I think that I have been overwhelmed lately. A lot of stuff stacked up that I needed to get done, then I couldn't sleep because of coughing, then my microsoft money mysteriously quit working... I haven't felt like exercising as much as usually and I think that makes me grumpy. That is good because it does show that I have developed an exercise habit.

Have a good weekend all!

asta
Old 03-22-2002, 05:47 PM   #48  
One day at a time.

Default Hello

I just wanted to let y'all know I'm here, my mom had to run down the road for a minute and I decided I'd check in with y'all! I'm having a good time, but I'm still tired from the drive in last night. I didn't have time to fix anything to eat, so we ended up having fast food and I am really feel bad about that. The thing is that it didn't even taste good to me, so I don't have to worry about wanting anymore! My stomach has been upset all day from that mess!
I'm gonna go since my mom is back, but I'll try to check in later.

Asta, I hope you're feeling better, you take care and get well!

Feffyy, You don't know my mom, she's very old school! Always cooking big meals to feed everyone, tonight is Crawfish Stew! I do miss all of the cajun cooking, but I'll take it easy.

Zoe, I'm glad you found a dress, it sounds really nice. And I'm happy that you're doing things that are just for you (don't you just love to go to the salon)!

Have a good weekend, and I'll talk to y'all soon!

Mel
Old 03-24-2002, 09:51 AM   #49  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone

I am so busy today, getting ready for tonight. Of course, the procrastinator in me didn't get my nails and pedicure done yesterday so I'm going to be doing that today. Why do I put things off like this.

Just wanted to say hi ~ I'll be back tomorrow since it will be too late tonight when we get in. Have a great Sunday!

Zoe <><
Old 03-25-2002, 01:18 PM   #50  
One day at a time.

Hi everyone!

I made it back, where are y'all? Zoe, how did everything go, did you enjoy yourself? I hope so!

I had a great time at my moms, but I'm glad to be home. It's so tiring just being away from home and it's so nice when you get home! I did pretty good with my eating, didn't do perfect but then who is perfect? I'm happy anyway!
Now I'm just sitting around waiting for the puppies to arrive, any day now!

How is everyone? I sure missed checking in , but y'all weren't here anyway! talk to y'all soon, Mel
Old 03-26-2002, 07:49 PM   #51  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Happy Tuesday everyone

How is everyone doing today? We made it through Monday and now through Tuesday....tomorrow is mid-week and then, before you know it, the weekend is here. Wishing my life away, waiting for the weekends.

The black tie event was great. It was held at the Worthington, downtown FW. It was made to be like the Academy Awards....so corny but cute. Valet parking and a red carpet to walk up...lots of screaming 'fans', asking for our autographs......it was fun. The tuxedo has been returned and all is back to normal here.

feffyy ~ but I love those little 's. Ha! I collect 's and love that they put them on here.

mel ~ Glad that you're back and hope you're feeling ok and your stomache is better. Was it the food or just the thought of what you ate??

asta ~ Where you at????

have a great evening and I'll talk to y'all tomorrow or the next day.

Zoe <><
Old 03-26-2002, 11:00 PM   #52  
One day at a time.

Hi,

I'm not doing so great with my eating this week, I think it's just time for a little break from the diet? And probably Easter, love all the candy and stuff! but I'm trying to control myself! I really don't know whats wrong, I was doing so good? Just kind of feel down this week. I'm stuck at home for one reason, and there's candy in the house! The puppies will probably come tomorrow, and then I'll be busy (too busy to eat, maybe!).

Zoe, the fast food always tears up my stomache, for days! That's why it's pretty easy to stay away from it! We've been eating chicken, so when I have beef I get sick. Your black tie affair sounds like lots of fun!

Asta, Hope you're feeling better!

Feffyy, how is everything going?

Talk to y'all soon! Mel
Old 03-27-2002, 08:57 AM   #53  

Good morning Ladies!

Sorry that I have been AWOL. I am definitely feeling back to normal. My 4 year old was home yesterday with a fever and didn't move all day, but she seems a lot better today. My period started this morning and I feel bloated and fat, but I am going to get moving and try to forget about it. The weather looks beautiful and I'm going to try to get out in it.

Have a nice Wednesday!

asta
Old 03-27-2002, 05:49 PM   #54  
One day at a time.

Hi, I only have a minute to let you know I won't be in as often for a few weeks. Our puppies are here, so far 5 males and 5 females, and I think she's finished ( I hope )! Anyway, I didn't get any sleep last night because I helped deliver them too! so it's about time for a quick nap!

Be back soon! Mel
Old 03-29-2002, 02:41 AM   #55  

Angry

Hey girls,

Wow I feel like a stranger not being here much in the last week. Things have just been so busy. We are trying to sell a car, plus talking about moving to Colorado still, and my husband has been looking for a new job too.

I have been doing just terrible on my diet. I don't know what happened? I was doing great and for some reason I have gotten really off track. I am going to weigh in tomorrow. I know I have gained at least 5 pounds.

I feel like a broken record saying this but I am going to start over! I know I can do it I just need to find what ever is inside of me stopping me.

Asta, I am so glad you are feeling better! I'm sorry that your little one caught it though. Is your 4 year old feeling better yet?

Mel, That is so awesome that you had so much fun at your moms! I know how you feel when you say that eating fast food makes you feel sick. It does me too. I'm so happy that the puppies were born! Can you post some pictures on here for us? I would love to see them

Zoe, How cute that you collect pigs! I have another friend that does also. Her whole kitchen is pigs. Do you have the cookie jar that oinks at you? hehehe I am glad that the party turned out to be so much fun. See you were worried for nothing.

I just wanted to say thinks for hanging in there everyone! Lets stick together and not give up on anyone! We are all going to make it! I know it!

feffyy
Old 03-29-2002, 06:38 AM   #56  
One day at a time.

Hi,

Feffyy, It's nice to have you back again I know what you mean about getting off track. Since my weekend at my moms, I haven't been able to get back on track. But I'm not giving up, because I know I can do it! I also know that I'v probably gained a few pounds back too! I tell you what, If you'll help me be strong, I promise I'll help you too. That goes for everybody!

I'll be busy with the puppies for a few weeks, but I'll still be here when I can.

Zoe, where are you now?

Asta, how is everything going, getting back to normal I hope. I know it's hard to get back into exercising when you've stopped, even for a little while. Especially after being sick, it just seems like you're weaker than usual. I know I haven't done anything in a week, and I feel guilty, but I just don't have the energy? ! ?

Hope y'all have a good weekend, and Happy Easter!

Be back soon, Mel
Old 03-29-2002, 12:23 PM   #57  

Angry

OHHHHHHHHH they are soooooo cute Mel!!!!!!

I want to hold one!!!!

I love puppies! I have a little pom and I would like to bread her. I know she would be a good little mommy. Thanks for posting a picture for us.

Man I have no energy today. All I have done the last few days is eat. It's so weird how we so easley do what is so bad for us, but it's so hard to do what is good for us. I have made a choice. I AM going to start walking either on the treadmill or in the park. I am going to walk at first 3 days a week. I know I can do it. I am soooo out of shape! I stay at home all day and all I do is clean the house. I really feel like a hermit. I am going to start this week and change all of that. I think small steps at a time. I think if I am serious about seeing some results I need to get serious about making some real changes. Not JUST change my eating. Ok, so for my first BIG change. I vow that I will exercise 3 times a week for 1/2 hour each time. I need some help here girls, I need someone out there to stay on me about this ok!

Mel, I will do my best to keep you strong! And everyone else! Lets stick together girls! Get tough and really go for it this month.

Happy Easter everyone! Have a great weekend!

feffyy
Old 03-29-2002, 02:22 PM   #58  

Hello

Those puppies sure are cute!

My 4 year old is 100% now, so we are all back on track.

Happy Easter everyone!
Old 04-01-2002, 08:57 AM   #59  

Happy April Fools Day!

I hope that everyone had a nice Easter!

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day in North Texas, let's all get out there and enjoy it!

asta
Old 04-01-2002, 08:34 PM   #60  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Hey, where is everyone?????? What's going on y'all...?? How was your Easter Sunday? Ours was good ~ quiet but good.

Mel ~ those babies are just too cute!!! How can you let then go? I don't think I could do it but then, to have 8 extra dogs could tend to be a problem, huh?

feffyy ~ did you get your energy back? Yes, I collect pigs and I too have them in my kitchen but also, throughout the house. They're 'tasteful' though, not over powering. I just love them! although I don't like the shiny ceramic type so I don't tell people so they don't buy any.....is that mean???

asta ~ so glad that your little one is back to 100%.

Well, have a wonderful Monday night....this was a very lonnnnngggg day!! I feel frazzled Talk to y'all soon.

Zoe <><
Closed Thread