Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2002, 12:43 PM   #1  

Default A Message For Marlana!!!

Hi Marlana.....a bunch of us on the Streak away to St V days thread are wondering if you have any plans for a ST Pats Day challenge planned...??? A few of us are wanting to get a challenge going with other board members/thread posters like some you have done in the past......but we dont know what to do for the challenge or how to lead it off......are you game to get your group to challenge other groups again??? If so......take it away and let us know the rules/guidelines!!!!
Thanks.....LisaL
Old 01-28-2002, 09:51 PM   #2  
~~Senior Member~~Really

Hi~~I need something to give me a boot in the butt. I hadn't give it any thought, but will. Have you come up with anything. If so I'm game. I've been so busy the last few days, the weather is so pretty here, just got to get outside. Let me give it some thought. If you got any ideas, send me a IM. I'll get back with you. Right now the mind is a blank.
Old 01-29-2002, 01:03 PM   #3  
Empress/Queen

Default All a'Board St. Pat's Party?

Top o' the morning to ye, Marlana! I'd like to add my two cents that you'd be a great one to be the "conductor" on a St. Pat's Party challenge for all o' the Board! As you know many of us are ready to get on board the party train and ride to a fitter body in honor of the wearin' o' the green and the man who chased the snakes out of Ireland, reportedly.

You had such a good idea on the last all board challenge, with everyone forming teams from the different groups and earning points each week, including for maintenance if that's what they wanted to do. So it does seem you are the logical person to "conduct" this train.

Bye for now!

Closed Thread