Everyone Weigh in 11/16/07

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's the weigh in before Thanksgiving, are you thankful about how your goals are progressing? Check in with the semi-official 3FC general weigh in thread and find out! Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 177, down 3 pounds from last week. Part is losing my bloatage, but I do believe that my new way of doing things is helping also. Since I have begun to settle into my new routine, I've been having a much easier time staying on track. I'm still kinda hungry throughout the day, but not starving by the time I come home . Next week is kinda dicey because of Thanksgiving, but in the long run, I think that I am back on track and going to see more and more losses in the coming weeks or months.
  • Hopefully I'll be getting my very first bathroom scale soon...not knowing how much I weigh is driving me crazy! Plus, I think that knowing will help me stay on track when I see losses

I will try to find out so that I can post. I'm a little scared...
  • 190!!! down 3 lbs from last week (well, 2.5 )
    I went to the gym almost every day, but didn't change my eating habits at all
    (on plan most days but still treated myself a couple times)
    that brings my one-month total to 8lbs and 4" = two off my waist, and two off my hips.
    I am soooo psyched to almost be out of the 190s!!!
  • My weight is up a bit this week--but less than a pound. I seem to have stalled. Time to tough it out and keep going!

YAY Tealeaf! YAY karmuz! dreamy1--hope you get a scale soon.

Jay
  • Back to where I was two weeks ago! 171.4 lbs at TOPS yesterday. Gained last week, lost the same amount this.
  • whoa! 231.8??? where'd that come from? Can scales be wrong? I stepped on it again and it said 231.4

I've been 234 all week. Last friday was 234.8 lbs (written on my calendar).

Can this be wrong?

Lets see. I was lazy yesterday and didn't do anything (still not feeling 100%).
    I ate a bowl of cereal in the morning (frosted flakes and 2% milk, nothing else in house... gotta go shopping). Coffee with 2 cream 2 sugars (take away my coffee and you die!)

I didn't have anything to snack on so drank green tea

half a turkey sandwich for lunch, a small (80 cal) bag of doritos and juice for lunch. I couldn't eat the rest of the turk sandwich, made me feel ill.

Another green tea for midafternoon snack

A bowl of beany weeny casserole for supper (beans and weiners) with two slices of toast.

Another green tea.

I've really started liking green tea!!!! I just feel so... nice inside when I drink it. Could it be making me lose water weight only instead of actually weight? Maybe that's why I'm lower so fast??

TOM starts next week, I should be bloated all to hades right now
  • Down two pounds from last week to 138. I was soooo excited to see 138. I thought i was NEVER getting out of the 140's!!! Whew!!! And now we got thanksgiving to make it thru???? Oh my!!! Today is our thanksgiving day fest at work. I am just going to try to get small amounts of just a couple of foods. Say a prayer for me that i don't over do it and i'll do the same for all my friends here!!!

• You can all do it At thanksgiving here in Canada, I really didn't eat that much, it was a combination of my will power and self guilt from piling my plate up. I only ate half of was I had piled lol.
  • Down 1 pound to 201. I ate like an idiot most of the week, but the exercising and weight lifting with the personal trainer seems to be helping. This week I am going to focus on the eating plan more.
  • same as the last couple weeks - 135, but I'm maintaining... I might end up losing a tad bit more but my main focus is percent body fat.
  • cakses......one more pound and you get another little walker man!!! Way to go!! Keep up the good work.

Tamaralynn...i brought tupperware dishes with me. I know i am going to pile my plate too high (you know, that whole, eyes bigger than the stomach thing) so this way, i don't have to feel bad about wasteing...i'll just put half my plate in my containers and take it home for lunch tomorrow!!! Or give it to my poor starving boyfriend. hehehehehe!!
  • 219.6; Lost 2.2 lbs this week. After a few days of calorie counting, reading and reading, I've decided on a pretty simple "bubble plan" that I found in The Idiots Guide to Total Nutrition. I love reading all of your stories---very motivating and informative. See you next week. Happy Thankgiving all.
  • Okay! I am fessing up, but not changing my ticker just yet! 156 (up a pd from last week) but I am totally not surprised...Tuesday was baaaad...then Wed...then Thurs...ugh. I deserved it...back to work though!!!

Congrats to the rest of you though!!! Yay!!!
  • Update on today's thanksgiving luncheon.....I blew it!!! I went way over my calories...i just know. But...to save face...I did go out and walk for about 25 minutes. I did about a mile and a half. I walked it pretty fast too. So...at least i moved the food around a bit. I would have just felt aweful this whole day if i didn't get up and excersize on my lunch break when i had the time.
  • Lost another 2lb for a total of 53lb

Kitty