Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2002, 02:34 AM   #1  
sliming down for me

Arrow trying again

i lost about 15 pouds before and through the holidays and with some added stress i have gained 8 pounds ,i need to loose about 130-135 pounds .. so i am looking for any help pssible
thank you
lisa marie email me
Old 01-09-2002, 04:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

what diet are you on or are you planning to start? Are you a stay at home mom? There is a great thread going for those few. Lots of encouragement. If you need someone to chat with about dieting, or just life in general you could always email me! [email protected] I check it everyday.
My name is spryng. I'm 21 . married for almost 4 years with two beautiful kids (2 and 1) and after my pregnancies I couldn't get the weight off so I began my dieting quest I tried atkins for a couple of months and got 20 lbs off. Then I got so tired of meat and quit and gained 9 back. But now I got those 9 off again and then some. I'm on a low cal diet now. Which I like alot better. Working to my goal of 130 then 125 eventually. if you want to email me feel free. I would love to get to know you. Dieting is not easy and everyone could use a little support and that's why I'm here. To get and give support.
Closed Thread