3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   September goals...post 'em here!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/121734-september-goals-post-em-here.html)

lumifan4ever 08-31-2007 12:24 PM

September goals...post 'em here!!!

Okay...I won't be back on the computer until Septemer 4th..so i'll go ahead and start a new months goal.

Let's see...I would like to try for 5 pounds off (again) and 15 gym classes and start walking on my lunch break 3 to 4 days a week for 30 minutes. Hopefully the weather will start getting cooler here during the day and I can add that little bit more excersize into my day. Every little bit helps....right??? :D

So by the end of September I hope to be 144. I'd like to drop half an inch all over too. (especially in the waist for a change). ;)

misslis 08-31-2007 12:34 PM

I want to lose 5 lbs and go to the gym 4 days/week. Here's to an awesome September!

seranab 08-31-2007 01:03 PM

Hmm... My september goal is...

- To get out of Intuitive Eating and back to counting my calories...
- Also to start the C25K course; my goal is to be able to jog for at least 5-7 minutes NON-STOP by the end of the month!!

Good luck girls!

NightengaleShane 08-31-2007 02:03 PM

I want to lose 8-10 pounds. I'd really like to be 140 by the end of the month. Yeah. That would rock! :D But in case that doesn't happen, 142 would be nice, and 145 would still be okay.

More importantly, I want to fit at least one of my size 6 pairs of pants. I can button and zip them all up now, but they're SOOO tight. I predict that once I lose 2 more inches off my waist, they will fit me properly. :) Fitting my "fattest" pair of size 6 pants would be super sweet!

Jeannette311 08-31-2007 02:16 PM

I'd like to lose 9 pounds by the end of September. Also I'd like to go to the gym EVERYDAY, even if it's just to walk for 15 minutes. I need to get used to the gym again. :)

maalisse 08-31-2007 03:04 PM

-hit goal (only 3 lb to go, but everything is crawling slo-o-owly)
-25.0% body fat (Currently 26.1%)

meowies 08-31-2007 10:07 PM

My goals for this month are...

-Lose 7lbs and be 125 (Last time I remember weighing that was 5th grade!!!)
-Go to the gym 5 times a week and CHALLENGE myself!
-Make healthy dinners and lunches almost everyday! When I do eat out, make healthy choices!
-Try a new vegetable and fish each week!

LisaMarie71 08-31-2007 10:23 PM

This is good -- I need to post my goals somewhere and get back on track. I didn't really get OFF track -- I just decided to take a break from losing and maintain while training for my half marathon. The race is Sunday, so I plan to be back on the "losing" plan by Tuesday. I've somehow managed to maintain a weight between 171 and 173 so far, but I have a feeling I may be up from there on Tuesday's weigh-in. Here are my goals:

*Run at least 80 miles in September.
*Get down to 168, which is a healthy BMI for my height.

wisher 08-31-2007 10:33 PM

My goals:

-To lose 7 lbs. and get down to 180
-To work out a minimum of 720 minutes (I have a new ticker for this one!)

JayEll 09-01-2007 06:46 AM

OK! Good idea!

Goals:
- Stay the same weight
- Start working out at the community fitness center
- Lessen eating out

We've moved and are now getting settled in the new place, which has been completely disruptive to everything.

Jay

ih8diets 09-01-2007 06:50 AM

to be in the '70s!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

veggielover 09-01-2007 09:27 AM

to lay off them chocolate chip cookies :(

audreymonroe 09-01-2007 02:20 PM

Well, Sept. goal, drop 6 lbs!

Ookpik 09-01-2007 03:59 PM

I'd like to lose between 5 and 10 pounds. When I get five gone I will get some pics taken of me and post them on Facebook....I already have a few before and after pictures there, complete with the "diet pill ad" shots - me standing sideways holding the waistband of my old pants out! Doing those pics are always a little ego boost. Also, I want to be able to go from size 42 work pants to size 40 this month (in January I was wearing size 56).

settie 09-01-2007 04:11 PM

My second 10% goal is 174lbs on October 31st. I'd like to lose 6 lbs this month and 6 lbs next month to achieve that.

Also, at least 4 times a week exercise. ;)

CherryBlossom 09-01-2007 04:28 PM

I want to lose *10.5* pounds by October 1st.

I want to do my Walk Away the Pounds 2 Mile Walk, at least 5 times a week. I'm up to 3 times a week so far!

I want to strength train (arms, abs, thighs) at least 2 days of the week, which would be something new for me.

I want to start eating less than 2200 calories. Yes, I know that's a lot. But I've always figured as long as I eat less than why my BMR and stuff says I burn during a day, I'd lose weight. So far I have been but it's time to step it up a notch. Aim for 1600-2100 calories a day.

JayEll 09-01-2007 04:39 PM

audreymonroe, :wel3fc:

Jay

LeiGul 09-01-2007 06:11 PM

September Goals:

Weight: Loose 8 lbs
Exercise: Work Up To Running 10 Consecutive Minutes, Work out for 1 Hour 5 Days a Week.
Food: Stay Between 1200-1500 Calories Daily.
Feelings: Not to get too hard on myself if I am not perfect with my goals.

thistoo 09-01-2007 07:28 PM

Weight goal: Under 210 by September 30th. That's a pretty conservative goal, but it's been a stressful time around here lately, so I'm okay with conservative.

Workout goal: Strength train at least 2x a week. I started last week, but then my mother was hospitalized so I didn't work out much at all last week while I was with her. I am planning to get back on track with the weight training on Monday (I got back on track with the cardio today).

bnorah 09-02-2007 02:17 AM

Weight Goal: I have managed to hit my mini goal of 175 by Labor Day. I'm setting another mini goal to be 170 by October 1. That's only 5 lbs, but it's realistically a short term goal for me.

Workout: I'm going to make an attempt to go more than twice a week. I work two jobs, so it's been a struggle. I really have trouble getting up at 5am, so best times for me to work out is after I leave my full-time job. I don't even bother on days that I work my part-time job at night.

Good luck everyone!

Idealmuse 09-02-2007 02:26 AM

Well I would like to get as close to 252 as possible which would be a biiiiig milestone for me....

Not only is that -50lbs but it's also nearly at the 1/3 done point, AND I've NEVER lost more the 50ish before.

No pressure if I don't make it though. :) I hate those lose x by x date goals.

nicolen 09-02-2007 02:39 AM

Weight goal: Get into the 230s. I'm currently 3 lbs above my ticker, so 8 lbs in 4 weeks is certainly achievable.

Exercise goal: Gym 4 days a week - Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sat - and walk for at least an hour on the other days.

OK - now I've written it, I have to stick to it... :)

cakses 09-02-2007 04:05 AM

I would like to lose 8-10 pounds and enter onederland.

I want to graduate the C25K program w/o hurting myself.

I want to exercise twice a day at least 5 days a week if not more. Lots of walking in the evenings!

I would like to lose 2 inches off my waist and be under 40".

trooworld 09-03-2007 12:05 AM

I would like to:

- lose 5 lbs by Oct. 1st
- eat only 1 "bad" meal a week
- workout 4 times a week
- drink at least 2 1 liter+ bottles of water a day
- be kind to myself and not beat myself up if I flub up

ButterflyDiva 09-03-2007 02:32 AM

My goals

I would like to lose 5-8lbs
Exercise five days a week
Exercise 45-90 minutes a day
Take at least 10,000 steps a day
Drink 12 glasses of water a day
Eat more protein like chicken (which I love) and fish (which I hate)
Fit into a size 6 even if it's just barely.

blondebritbrat17 09-03-2007 04:25 AM

Cool idea!

1. To lose 5 pounds and in order to do that see below:
2. No eating out, I've put my foot down and we have plenty of good food here at home
3. To work out consistently at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes (just starting to work out on a regular basis again so can't handle much yet)
4. learn to be creative with healthy food and how to cook it(got tons of recipes)
5. Not be lazy and actually cook which I think I will be able to since I just quit a stressful job on Wednesday and am now just a busy busy full-time college student with 7 classes (I'd forgotten how much stress can suck your energy and these past 4 days I've felt much better already!)
6. Bring my lunch to school since I am there all day Monday-Friday from 8-5 for classes, study groups, and tutoring and etc.
7. Wake up a bit earlier and actually take the time to eat a good breakfast

That's it but lots of changes going to be coming up!

EZMONEY 09-03-2007 09:11 AM

I have two pounds to go for my first goal of 16 pounds gone, I hope to get that DONE this month, and start another goal of 5 to work on.

Also I want to do a 5K every day, with one day off a week.

GOAL ~ 2 POUNDS BYE-BYE ~ 77.5 MILES TO DO IT IN!

Darby1 09-03-2007 09:53 AM

I'm going to count calories for the month. I need to re-learn portion control. I'm also going to work out 5-6 days a week. 3 days of interval training and 3 of weight training. I'm also going to try to walk my dog a couple of mornings a week and take a walk during slow times at work (if it cools down!).

I'd like to lose 10 lbs. I know that's a lot, but I've got a lot to lose.

feelingroovy 09-03-2007 10:23 AM

My goal is to lose 5 lbs. by Oct. 1. It will be a challenge because.....

My second goal is to quit smoking and sticking to it. Today is my last day!! My ds is starting kindergarten and dd is starting preschool tomorrow (sniff). Dh and I thought it would be perfect to be smoke free on their first day of school so we're doing it together. I hope it doesn't effect my weight too much so I'll have to kick up the workouts to keep my metabolism up. Should be very challenging but I'm going to do it!! I have to. This is going to be a tough month for me. I think I'll need some support! :crossed:

Jadeybaby 09-03-2007 11:47 AM

I want to lose 5lbs by October 1st...it will be a challenge as I'm back at Uni now and once the SU opens again I'll be drinking like a fish!! Spirits and diet mixers only!

I also want to be able to exercise at least 4-5 days per week. I am loving power walking with my friends and we plan to buy rollerblades, so fingers crossed I can do it!

Good luck everyone!

iDream 09-03-2007 03:00 PM

My goal by Sept 15th is to be down to 188 (3 more lbs), after that I'll celebrate my first mini goal achieved and create another mini goal! :)

Bette k 09-03-2007 04:35 PM

My goal for September is to be able to walk 8 miles at one time, and to be able to walk 3 to 4 miles in one hour. I would also like to lose weight, but right now I need to concentrait on my walking distance and speed because I'm going to be walking a marathon in January for Team in Training.
I figure the weight is going to go off when I start getting the distances up. right now i can get about 2.5 miles in an hour.

SaraD 09-04-2007 09:13 AM

I would like to be able to say I went to the gym 5 days a week every week by the end of the month. I would love to be in the 180's by the end of the month too. Those are my goals for the end of the month. THey are small but they are important ones too. BTW, I am only 3 pounds away from being in the 180's.

--Sara