Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-01-2007, 05:52 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default Wwyd?

I have everything in my fridge to make a good sex on the beach and I wanna have one but I'm not sure I should. I rarely drink and bought it the NIGHT before I decided to do something about my weight. Is all that fruit juice and such just too bad for me? Should I skip it?
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:18 PM   #2  
We can do it.

S/C/G: 160/127/120

yes I would skip it. I just looked it up and 2.5oz is 193 cals and 4.2oz is 292 cals. I here Red Wine is a good low cal choice though.
need2loseinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

IMHO I don't drink fruit juice becuase I would rather use the calories on real fruit but it's not that bad.

I think it is more the alcohol is where you're going to get in trouble becuase it has no nutritional value. However I personally believe that it is ok to drink in very limited moderation. Normally I save it for a special occasions and plan it into my day so I don't go over my calorie limit (I'll have a lighter other meal or skip a snack).

I plugged the information into fit day for a sex on the beach and it is 200 calories. (The recipe I used was 1.5 oz vodka, .5 oz peach schnapps, 2 oz cranberry juice, and 2 oz orange juice). I might be a little off because peach schnapps isn't an item on fitday so I just used "Alcoholic beverage, distilled, all (gin, rum, vodka, whiskey) 86 proof" for it.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:33 PM   #4  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

I'd make one. I'd think its a mindset...have one then another then another, or just have one and stop at that. I'd probably lower the rest of my cals for the day to leave room for it. But I don't deny myself things. Had a Milky Way yesterday. Figured it into my cals though.
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:45 PM   #5  

My hubby said I need one. LOL! I haven't had a cheat day yet (I've only been at it 7 days). I am going to make one and I'll measure everything I use for it and put it in seperate like that so I get every last stinkin calorie.

I already did my 3 mile video today but I think I'll do it again or go on a run later. My husband's family is over for a bbq and they want to sabatoge (sp?) me. (The are all bigger.) So, I'll eat a little of this and that but limit it as much as I can and run as much as I can off later. According to my daily plate I have 1,075 calories left!
Old 07-01-2007, 09:37 PM   #6  

I made 1..I used 1 cup of sunny delight, 1/4 cup peach tree, 1/2 cup dole pineapple juice, 2 tbsp grenadine and lots of ice. Don't know if that's how you make them but it was darn good. Now I'm back to water though because the family has gone. I also only had a burger and a cup of mac. salad. They also had chips and baked beans...I skipped them!
Old 07-01-2007, 09:59 PM   #7  

That took me to the highest ammount of calories I've had in over a week.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:09 PM   #8  
We can do it.

S/C/G: 160/127/120

wtg on surviving the bbq. And congrats on the willpower on not eating more than you did.
need2loseinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:57 PM   #9  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey there, ItsAboutTime,

I see that you made your decision already, but I'd just like to caution you--don't play with fire! You've only been on your plan 7 days. Stay with your program...

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote