Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-13-2007, 02:27 PM   #1  
We can do it.

S/C/G: 160/127/120

Default Ladies I need a little support.....

Ok ladies I need a little support here. TOM was supposed to start yesterday and didn't. I figured it probably would during the night but nope nothing today. I have had a little cramping here and there not not much and for not very long. I have not noticed any increase in weight that would suggest TOM is coming. But worst of all aside from that I don't feel like eating. I hear other ladies talk about when they are starting or getting close to they have cravings and just wanna eat eat eat and normally I am somewhat like that as well. But this time around nothing. Eating is so far from my mind right now. I did make myself eat some breakfast, a snack and lunch but not much. I did do my crunches and push ups and I plan to do at least a mile tonight.

Can I get a little support or advice to help me get through the next few days that may be rough for me.
need2loseinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 02:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/182/135

Height: 5'7"

Everything will be okay. Just try not to stress about it, that always makes it worse. Keep with your exercise - that should help things happen.
boohgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 02:59 PM   #3  
Queen of Everything

Height: 5'5

not to be an alarmist, but is pregnancy a possibility? a loss of appetite and generally feeling a bit out of sorts was normal for me when i was.
Mdae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:02 PM   #4  
We can do it.

Even though I am married chances of me being preggo are slim to none. I just wish it would hurry up and getting here. Having not started yet has me in a really grouchy mood.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:40 PM   #5  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey Need2Lose,

I'd say stick with your plan as much as possible. If you don't feel like eating, don't eat so much--probably it's OK to skip a snack if you're not hungry--but try to eat meals on time, even if you only make it through part.

And be sure to drink your water!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:33 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 202/see tracker/165

Height: 5'8"

Being irregular is a common occurance if you've changed your eating habits significantly in the last month or so. Even a healthy change can throw off your hormones. It will straighten itself out in all likelyhood.

Also, you don't say how old you are but if you're in your 40's, things have a tendency to get a little wonky.

In the meantime, I'm with everyone else. Don't stress too much, drink lot's of water and be sure to eat a balance diet even if it's a little less for the time being.

Hope
hopingtobehopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:57 PM   #7  
Going the rest of the way

S/C/G: 188/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopingtobehopeful View Post
Being irregular is a common occurance if you've changed your eating habits significantly in the last month or so. Even a healthy change can throw off your hormones. It will straighten itself out in all likelyhood.
This is exactly what I was going to say.

My first cycle after I started this new lifestyle was normal, but the second was a week late, and now my cycle is two days longer than it was before. I know it's hard not to stress, but it's normal to have some sort of cycle shift when you first start losing weight. I hope this eases your mind a bit.
maalisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:38 PM   #8  
We can do it.

I will be 27 at the end of the month. My TOM the month has been wonky for a well. Sometimes it comes close together (like only a 2 week break), sometimes as short as 3 days, sometimes as long as 7-8 days. Just wonky and driving me crazy.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:00 PM   #9  

Height: 5'6"

Sometimes right before you start is worse than the actual period.
remtana is offline   Reply With Quote